The Random Crap Thread

I couldn't remove my hand from my pocket or I'd have looked like I was carrying faeces around with me

Have you checked the thread title? You have issue with this? :)

You are suffering from a long standing issue known as "chocky pocket" :EMB::BLUSH: this is a side effect that can be treated with antibiotics stemming from the original outbreak of "shitty sleeve".

Last edited:
I used to get boners whenever I sat down on a train. It happened so much I would not sit down on the train anymore. One time that it happened, I stood up in front of 2 nuns and didn't realize I had popped a massive hard on right in thier face. There it was pitched like a pole vaulter pole right before he hits his mark, sticking out of my tight black work pants, dead pointed right in thier faces. Pretty embarrassing.

One of my favorite things to do is go on you tube and look up music videos of old popular songs that have a modern day cover then comment on the original older video "how dare they steal this from thier modern day counterpart". For instance when Madonna when she done that song "Hung Up" with the Doo Doo Dooodddd Do Dooodddd Dooooooooo sample from Abbas Gimme Gimme Gimme (A man after Midnight), I went on the Abba video and said how dare they steal this from Madonna (Madonna was hardly born yet when Abba came out with that) and then just sit back with the popcorn and watch the comments. People get so upset at how stupid I could be and they think i really think Abba stole from Madonna. Hilarious! Random crap, yes.

One of my favorite things to do is go on you tube and look up music videos of old popular songs that have a modern day cover then comment on the original older video "how dare they steal this from thier modern day counterpart". For instance when Madonna when she done that song "Hung Up" with the Doo Doo Dooodddd Do Dooodddd Dooooooooo sample from Abbas Gimme Gimme Gimme (A man after Midnight), I went on the Abba video and said how dare they steal this from Madonna (Madonna was hardly born yet when Abba came out with that) and then just sit back with the popcorn and watch the comments. People get so upset at how stupid I could be and they think i really think Abba stole from Madonna. Hilarious! Random crap, yes.

You should try this in Hiphop. Find a funk track and then post in a Hiphop forum how the funk band stole it from an MC track ... the anger is strong with this one :CURSE::SNACK:

See you later, alligator.

In other news, I've started playing golf three times a week. My life is over.

Three times a week? I would manage one or two holes in that amount of time (well 3 whole (hole?) days).
Only 9 hole rounds at the local 9 hole course.

I wonder if it would be worth starting a golf thread...

I've even (temporarily) given up sugar and caffeine, I think I've reached adulthood. Is there any known cure?

My wife says im the biggest child in our family...i've had a very adult period too, but it ddin't last very long...

Everyone has real injury on the football field: knee, ankle, etc. Me? Fingernail is falling off two times in a row because someone steps on my toes. Sexy.

I think there might be a few Budapesti on here, so I'd like to know some recommendations for the city. Will be there for four or five days next week.

Lonely Planet seems to obvious.

Maybe this tragedy is what we needed to bring us together again.

Or, not.

Well, i guess i own you and sauce apologizes for being an irritating prick sometimes (maybe most of time). I am more worried about the impact of chatbox's death will have on jay, don´t think he can handle it. :(

PS: in fact i own a double apologize for sauce since now he´s homeless without the chatbox.

Last edited:
Don't worry about Jay, he is indestructible. It's the half-cups of coffee he drinks.

PS: in fact i own a double apologize for sauce since now he´s homeless without the chatbox.

You knowz it.

But don't worry you don't owe me shite, I've always knew you were a bit crazy, thing is I try to ignore but once in a while I get really pissed at all those things I've ignored.

Back
Top Bottom