The Random Crap Thread

Any juicy goss in the world of evo-web?

Seems like PES is still going meh since goin next gen (tried demo a few days ago - although 2013 seems closer to PES3 than 2012 for me). I have since moved to the states - no footy: it's crazy :-(...... Going to an empty bar to view the champions league finals in the afternoon were the lowlights. Other than that, the women are hot and the weather is better

Last edited:
Awesome to see you post Rocky! Why'd you head over? I'm still around, but not for PES nor FIFA... more for the other stuff I suppose. You going to stick around this time?

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
More like this in your case:

y5u.jpg

Awesome to see you post Rocky! Why'd you head over? I'm still around, but not for PES nor FIFA... more for the other stuff I suppose. You going to stick around this time?

Hey man, good to see you are still around! As well as Jay!

How about ThomasGOAL - or jflores and his nets?! I am convinced they were the same person.

Yea, tbh, I have been off PES and FIFA - its never been the same since WE6:FE or PES3 imho - I played PES2012 a few days ago and it wasn't too great. I wonder if evo-web should create a new section just dedicated to patching these :COOL:

Otherwise, will try to pop by. The banter if the good ol days were great

Moved to the states cos of work btw

Is Dermot still around? As in, is he still here, or alive, or... Anyone have any way to contact him?

The girlfriend has asked for that picture of me where I've dyed my hair blonde and I think I look the absolute shit.

Last time I saw it posted was from him, the absolute shit.

I've got a new colleague at work - he's from uni and he's wet behind the ears, but he's alright. (Let's call him John.)

Earlier this week, he said to me "where's that guy from", pointing to a big lad in the corner who has an eastern European accent. I quickly said "I've no idea", being slightly concerned about how loud he'd said this, like it isn't even a slightly potentially sensitive issue, in an open office where everyone can hear everything you say.

JOHN: "His accent, he's not from around here is he?"

ME: "Probably not, no."

We left it at that.

Today... Our boss is talking to him, and remembering this conversation (he must have overheard us), he stops, and points towards the guy in the corner.

BOSS: "Hungary."

JOHN: "Definitely".

Confused silence.

JOHN: "He's always got LOADS of food on his desk hasn't he, I always see loads of Greggs wrappers and-"

Before this can get any more offensive, he interrupts:

BOSS: "No, no, he's FROM Hungary".

JOHN: "Oh, right."

He's literally changed colour now - raspberry pink.

Idiot.

Last edited:
Another one.

Guy from the boardroom just paid a visit to our department (there's silence whenever he walks in). Starts a conversation with the new guy about some observations he has.

They're talking for about ten minutes, and eventually, boardroom guy says "I'll leave these with you, anyway", plonks a file down on his desk, and turns to walk away.

New guy says "okay, thanks, love you".

TOTAL SILENCE.

Boardroom guy didn't even stop walking, just carried on and walked straight out the door.

Nobody's said anything about it yet, and it happened ten minutes ago...

I feel like today is the first day of me being "old", officially.

For the first time in my life, I put a chocolate-covered biscuit in my pocket, forgot about it, and then during a meeting, put my hand in my pocket to find chocolate sludge.

But because I was in a meeting, and my hand was covered in it, I couldn't remove my hand from my pocket or I'd have looked like I was carrying faeces around with me, especially for the meeting, to throw at the director of the company.

And so, I sat there, straight-faced, with my hand glued-with-chocolate into my trouser pocket, for an hour and a half.

Being an adult, particularly a forgetful one, fucking sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom