The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Any one know of a backup program for the iPhone which you can choose what you want to restore?

My phone is in bad need of a restore and its in a state due to me restoring/updating/jail breaking every time there's a new firmware so i don't want to restore the whole backup becuase i will be in the same mess. I just need numbers, messages, photos and music really then i can sort the apps and stuff out manually.

so did I but hardly used it. so gave it our sales director and I got myself a surface pro.

which has hardly been used lol..

Just done a great thing and dropped my iPad resulting in a cracked screen. Anyone ever been in the same situation? wondering what best option to do is!

Cheers

Making a video of how you drop your ipad from your balcony, how you drive over it with your car and put it on flames and putting it online, making million dollars.

Use that money to buy another ipad and the rest you give to me for helping you out on what to do.

Does anyone know how to downgrade from Mac OS X 10.8.5 to 10.8 4?

I can only find the 10.8.4 update, I need the complete version.

Guys I need your help. How do I connect my ipad to a projector for presentation purposes? I usally use a dual vga male to female splitter when working with Windows desktops and laptops.

Thanks in advance

Any one know of a backup program for the iPhone which you can choose what you want to restore?

My phone is in bad need of a restore and its in a state due to me restoring/updating/jail breaking every time there's a new firmware so i don't want to restore the whole backup becuase i will be in the same mess. I just need numbers, messages, photos and music really then i can sort the apps and stuff out manually.

Icloud

Does someone know some way to make to run pes6 in my IMac?

Mount virtual unit, install a Xp ...! And I have the installed game and it works, because I listen to the intro on having begun the game and then I listen like I change the options into the menu... But the screen is totally in Black.

sorry if the subject is out of place , I did not want to open a thread just for this nonsense .
Somebody can help me?

Edit: Consegui que se vea el juego, pero va muy lento... Imagino que tendré que configurar mejor la máquina virtual ✌️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom