The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

i take it that would cost then?

Yep. Well worth the entry fee though.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-12%20at%2014.22.55.png

Dissapointed with the iPad mini, was hoping it had a retina screen, and at that price point I really can't see the point in getting one, 329e versus 499e for a full version. And then next year you will probably be getting it with a retina screen anyway.

huys I have a question , I hope someone can help me , how do i "close" apps on iphone 3g , example on new ones just hit home button twice and it shows programs that are runing , how to do this on iphone 3g ios 4.1.1 (if i dont wrong)
hope someone can help me thanks a lot !

Tim, imo the iPad mini was purely to compete with Amazon and Samsung.

The new iMacs stole the show. Definitely getting one in December.
Yeah new iPad mini screen is a worry for me too. I need to see one in real life to see what it's like. I bet after the retina display iPad 3 I've got tho its a disappointment.

I'm not impressed by the new MacBook Pro, apart from the retina display it's the same as my current MacBook Pro that I've upgraded myself!

A tiny ball has been blocking the headphone jack on my macbook pro for months, does anyone know what I can use to safely dig it out?

I don't want to take it to Apple because they'll charge me.

I'm not sure about a hoover, seems risky.

When first realised I managed to claw out a ball but another still remains.

If only I bought a sleeve sooner, would have completely avoided this issue.

A tiny ball has been blocking the headphone jack on my macbook pro for months, does anyone know what I can use to safely dig it out?

I don't want to take it to Apple because they'll charge me.

how did you get one of you bollocks caught in the headphone jack?

I suggest some KY Jelly and some whisky.

it will be a lot cheaper than 'Apple' I hear her prices have gone up

Got round to buying an iPad (4th gen)

It's more or less the first time I have used one too! any one got any recommendations for me, must haves etc?

One thing I'am trying to do is stream my music from my comp that uses itunes so that I can play it on my ipad with wifi, any ideas?

Cheers

Edit - sorted it now

Could do with doing the same for video files now though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom