Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
The full list of moderators and their usual haunts:

Dar (WE, PES, Other Games, Off-Topic)
EatonTJ (Token American)
Hawke (Editing)
Holio (Other Games, Online, Off-Topic, Technology, Entertainment)
Lami (PES, WE)
LemonJelly
Milanista
OPM
PIPA23 (Editing)
superleeds1 (PES, Editing)
SXFuzz

The admin team of two is Tom and myself.

And finally, CW runs the Predicts forum.

If there's something you feel requires attention on the site you should feel free to PM any of the moderators you see online (they appear in bold in the who's online list) as even though they have their specialities they have the powers to sort anything out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ever seem to see at most 3 moderators online at a time, and I rarely ever see an admin online, so that means that a lot of the time, most of the forum is going unmoderated :DOH:.

Some people are invisible;)
I don't think they should be, as we can't follow this if they appear invisible:
If there's something you feel requires attention on the site you should feel free to PM any of the moderators you see online (they appear in bold in the who's online list) as even though they have their specialities they have the powers to sort anything out.

I don't think they should be, as we can't follow this if they appear invisible:
A good point - those of us who were invisible previously have changed that now. So now it will become painfully obvious that I never leave the site.

:PIRATE:

We should hold a staff meeting to discuss revision to the staff list guys, we should all meet via conference call beamed directly from Chris Wrights Evo We central undergound basement in Wharton from our different corners of the globe

Theres one on there im not keen on myself, he somtimes has the wrong attitude

Theres one on there im not keen on myself, he somtimes has the wrong attitude

Awww Stef's alright for the most part. It's only when it's his "time of the month" when he gets a bit cranky.

;))

Now now, if anyone has a problem with any of the mods you just need to PM an admin or even discuss it with the mod directly. None of this public hoohaa.

Seriously though you missed me off this list, I still run the Predicts Forum ya know ;))

He's on a different list (register).

Back
Top Bottom