Red Sox win World Series!

J

Jabber

Common!

Was fantastic, just finished watchin it, firstly to come back to win the yankees after goin 3-0 down which had never been done before, now doin a 4 game sweep over the best team in the major leauges, just completely awsome.

Lowe with another fantastic show on the mound with a 7 inning shut out, I'm just completely content atm, even alcohol don't make yu feel like this. :D

Curse of the bambino has finally been lifted so onwards and upwards from now on. :)

If you don't follow baseball and you've no idea what I'm on about don't post sayin things like WTF!?!, eh? etc

If you do and know exactly what I'm on about, post your thoughts etc.

RED SOX WIN WORLD SERIES! (Just had to say it 1 more time)

Is it just me or are the teams that win the World Series never the same every year? Some of the teams go on to win it and the next year are no where in sight to make it to the Playoffs. :confused:

Yup. Anaheim Angels won the 2002 World Series but not really challenging......

Ashed said:
Is it just me or are the teams that win the World Series never the same every year? Some of the teams go on to win it and the next year are no where in sight to make it to the Playoffs. :confused:
yes but this what makes it so great....

Well done Boston. The Empire State Building switched its top lights to Red and White last night.

gunnerglory said:
Well done Boston. The Empire State Building switched its top lights to Red and White last night.

Didn't know that, very nice sentiment.

csaunders said:
what? are you shitting me? I have to see that to beleive that....
I'm serious. Obviously not everyone in New York hates Boston!

Also, Boston receives their rings and have a ceremony in their home opener next season, who are they playing in their home opener? Yankees! They have to be there to see them get their rings, talk about rubbing it in! (I'm a Yankees fan by the way, but its nice to see them lose now and again!)

the world series??? did i miss something? what nations took part?

Back
Top Bottom