PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Freelance?
Tough way to make money.
I hope so to mate
Decided on which team to play?

Well, it´s not my main job. But it´s groing up, people have shown some interest and it´s something I love to do.

About the team, not sure yet, but maybe some Dutch team or something away from my country. Then I´ll try to do my best for a couple seasons until I get an offer from a portuguese team, in hope to reach my favourite club here.

I've been getting very good games lately in my ML.
I don't know if it's because of lowering to 15 Min games (Vs tougher teams) or the -1 game speed.
I've also started using marking,the games that have been good I've used marking.
Striker/s,if wingers play deep into my half/pen box,but also using my DMF to mark one of their CMF,the one I Suspect to be the playmaker.
Not at all the usual amount of lofted balls,my Def being tighter on their assigned players.
Had three very good games doing this,last game Vs a very tough team in Lazio,and especially F Anderson

I wonder if something was changed in the little mini patch/update the other day?
I also play 15 mins and -1 speed in ML.
I've definitely seen more fouls from my cpu opponents in last couple of days & I even got 2 longer term (2 months & 3 months) injuries in 2 games last night which hardly ever happens. Kinda sucks that my new star striker is out for 3 months after a few games but I'm also kinda pleased as hardly ever got any injuries in 17.

FBNZ EDIT :

VERSION 1.5
:
– FULL BUNDESLIGA with all Stats, Faces, Kits, Stadiums, Managers, Banners etc..
– Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, Liga NOS with all Kits and Emblems
– 10 missing Champions League Teams with Squads, Kits and Emblems
– all Nationalteams mit correct Kits and Player Names
– all competitions with real names and Emblems

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1227100ge82m4z1/FBNZ OptionFile 2018 Version 1.5 ALL IN ONE.rar

I wonder if something was changed in the little mini patch/update the other day?
I also play 15 mins and -1 speed in ML.
I've definitely seen more fouls from my cpu opponents in last couple of days & I even got 2 longer term (2 months & 3 months) injuries in 2 games last night which hardly ever happens. Kinda sucks that my new star striker is out for 3 months after a few games but I'm also kinda pleased as hardly ever got any injuries in 17.
I wrote exactly that !
Strange right?,I also felt saw a change
To bad pal!

Well, it´s not my main job. But it´s groing up, people have shown some interest and it´s something I love to do.

About the team, not sure yet, but maybe some Dutch team or something away from my country. Then I´ll try to do my best for a couple seasons until I get an offer from a portuguese team, in hope to reach my favourite club here.
You got a few massive and great Portuguese clubs in Benfica/Porto/Sporting
Great quality

I need help boys. Im a playing with the lads tonight, and we will have three on the same team in ML. How do i avoid the stupid content thing kicking the player out. Last year you could start the game then select sides, seems not to be working this year... any ideas?

I could only work around this by choosing co op game before, sadly I'd guess it's not possible in ML. Generally you might be able to get around it by your mates all having active PSN accounts and signing in on those. Yes, it's a dumb system.

Actually enjoying online this year, but matchmaking times is crazy. Which settings are you guys using in online divisions for example?

I use manual passing, manual shooting and advanced passing in Online Divisions. Then I set the matchmaking to "similar settings", that do so that I only play others with manual passing (doesn't apply for shooting).

In general people with these settings tend to pick lesser teams as well, compared to PA 1 at least.

I enjoy it a lot! :)

Sometimes you have to wait a little longer finding someone but it is totally wortht it.

I use manual passing, manual shooting and advanced passing in Online Divisions. Then I set the matchmaking to "similar settings", that do so that I only play others with manual passing (doesn't apply for shooting).

In general people with these settings tend to pick lesser teams as well, compared to PA 1 at least.

I enjoy it a lot! :)

Sometimes you have to wait a little longer finding someone but it is totally wortht it.

But in terms of finding a opponent - which settings are you using there? I'm always waiting several minutes.....

FBNZ EDIT :

VERSION 1.5
:
– FULL BUNDESLIGA with all Stats, Faces, Kits, Stadiums, Managers, Banners etc..
– Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, Liga NOS with all Kits and Emblems
– 10 missing Champions League Teams with Squads, Kits and Emblems
– all Nationalteams mit correct Kits and Player Names
– all competitions with real names and Emblems

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1227100ge82m4z1/FBNZ OptionFile 2018 Version 1.5 ALL IN ONE.rar
Thanks for the heads up, I have installed this, at first glance it looks great.

Me and three lads had beers, the vape pen and some cheese and crackers all set for a night of PES. We chose atheletico Madrid in the Master League. Well when you have a team like A Madrid with a high team spirit, out of the gate, the game is AMAZING. We played briliiant football and had a blast. It was some of the most fun I have had in a long time with PES.
I highly recomend atheltico, but i imagine if we chose Eibar we would have beat the shit out of each other, LOL.

I've been getting very good games lately in my ML.
I don't know if it's because of lowering to 15 Min games (Vs tougher teams) or the -1 game speed.
I've also started using marking,the games that have been good I've used marking.
Striker/s,if wingers play deep into my half/pen box,but also using my DMF to mark one of their CMF,the one I Suspect to be the playmaker.
Not at all the usual amount of lofted balls,my Def being tighter on their assigned players.
Had three very good games doing this,last game Vs a very tough team in Lazio,and especially F Anderson

Without sounding arrogant, im surprised you have only just started using marking, I assumed as a bit of a veteran it would be one of the first things. I use marking all the time on 17 as i dont have 18 till Monday.

I find its very effective, you liking it? One of the best results i had was marking Zlatan Mata and Pogba against United on top player... it worked a charm.

Without sounding arrogant, im surprised you have only just started using marking, I assumed as a bit of a veteran it would be one of the first things. I use marking all the time on 17 as i dont have 18 till Monday.

I find its very effective, you liking it? One of the best results i had was marking Zlatan Mata and Pogba against United on top player... it worked a charm.
I did it casually on 17,but I had a better team then
It's more important in this game than 17, with the lofted through balls etc
And yes it works very well

Awesome im glad.

On a side note i have been asking the same question on twitter to officialpes about upcoming fixes for OFFLINE modes lol also that Adam and Asim may not be the best choices for EU ambassadors. Lol.

I did it casually on 17,but I had a better team then
It's more important in this game than 17, with the lofted through balls etc
And yes it works very well

unfortunately not as well as in 17...
In 17 when you set a marking it is tight and responsive....in 18 it is loose as feck, unless you use adv. instructions...then you get a proper marking.

Me and three lads had beers, the vape pen and some cheese and crackers all set for a night of PES. We chose atheletico Madrid in the Master League. Well when you have a team like A Madrid with a high team spirit, out of the gate, the game is AMAZING. We played briliiant football and had a blast. It was some of the most fun I have had in a long time with PES.
I highly recomend atheltico, but i imagine if we chose Eibar we would have beat the shit out of each other, LOL.

And I thought I was the only one that used the crackers and cheese trick when boozing. . .don't forget the half hour break to guzzle water . .gives you that second wind to come back.

Be careful with marking if using centre halfs to mark forwards. .they tend to follow the forwards and leave gaps.

Be careful with marking if using centre halfs to mark forwards. .they tend to follow the forwards and leave gaps.

yep i tried to counter this playing 5 at the back and dropping a cb into a sweeper position not marking it worked beautifully i was really had to score against in my ML only problem is I was struggling to score at the other end

yep i tried to counter this playing 5 at the back and dropping a cb into a sweeper position not marking it worked beautifully i was really had to score against in my ML only problem is I was struggling to score at the other end

Might give that a whirl.

Holy crap guys. I just found out something interesting. Apparently stats have more impact in MyClub than any other modes. I see a lot of crappy players misplacing passes, crappy player shooting wide/high and have first touch issue. All of which lacks in the Master League. It's like Konami wants to royally fuck all the Master League users. Right now, I am playing AI on MyClub. That's the only way I can enjoy this game.

Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018_Screenshot_2017.09.23_-_23.22.38.08_copy.jpg
Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018_Screenshot_2017.09.23_-_23.22.45.25.jpg

They have to use HBAO+ instead of stupid SSAO that adds black glow around everything. You could also see these black glows in the tunnel. SSAO is old and its inaccurate as hell, idk why devs still use it. Ps4 and Xboneis more than capable of using other forms of AO.

The beauty of PES over the years was that it allowed creativity on the pitch when it came to managing a football game,It gave you real turning points during a match where you need to adjust your approach,tactics,subs and sometime your playing style and direction.

For example red cards, player and team fatigue, lack of form, Pass link status between individual players as well as where are the CPU threats are originating from. For example if you played the OP Adriano you had to make sure he doesn't turn and shoot, Or Against the likes of Robben,Robinho you had to make sure your midfielders tracked back down the wings using tactical arrows and such, Also man marking.

Playing ML this year I find myself using the same players every game against an identical playing style without any other variables influencing the match, And that's on a 20 mins match.

I hope this can be addressed soon by the community or perhaps Konami as the fun right now is very limited and I feel like being forced to play in a certain way all season.

The beauty of PES over the years was that it allowed creativity on the pitch when it came to managing a football game,It gave you real turning points during a match where you need to adjust your approach,tactics,subs and sometime your playing style and direction.

For example red cards, player and team fatigue, lack of form, Pass link status between individual players as well as where are the CPU threats are originating from. For example if you played the OP Adriano you had to make sure he doesn't turn and shoot, Or Against the likes of Robben,Robinho you had to make sure your midfielders tracked back down the wings using tactical arrows and such, Also man marking.

Playing ML this year I find myself using the same players every game against an identical playing style without any other variables influencing the match, And that's on a 20 mins match.

I hope this can be addressed soon by the community or perhaps Konami as the fun right now is very limited and I feel like being forced to play in a certain way all season.
Player fatigue is poor in 18,should be much better,and I as you know,really like my teams game play,not necessarily my opponents,it lacks soul at the moment

Back
Top Bottom