PES 2018 BETA Videos Thread (INCLUDES TWITCH)

I agree and nice skills planum and deco.. that's impressive goals for full manual. I wanna try that more when I get the demo. I simply was too frustrated playing against others with manual the one game I tried. I also could not hit the net ever on manual but looks awesome watching you guys on it

but to your point about the beta being amazing.. you're right. as mainly a FIFA onine gamer who plays nothing but divisions and clubs ... this beta has me hooked! the more you play the more addicting it gets..

I will post a couple of videos i saved... I'm using PA1 + Advanced shooting in these vids

the second vid below the guy had 7 yellow cards and 1 red.. injuring both neymar and jesus... he was also winning 1-0 the entire match until Coutinho made him pay

i really like the second video! nice payback! thats the way all sliding and pressure abuser should be treated... :APPLAUD:

For sure.....we should really connect!
and not just that! lets subscribe to each others yt channels, rocka! :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbjOEA9dDyGO_-KcqZ94IQ

if the offline gameplay is smoother than online, and this pretty sure how it will turn out, then im playing most of the time offline. BUT, i had the best PES online experience ever, playing the 2018 beta. if the "smoothness" does not suffer a lot online, and i mean nearly no difference to offline, then im in! lets see... but this year looks promising online performance wise!!

thank you, mate. same here. looking forward to your videos!

@chiefrocka4real @PRO_TOO ...was laberscht DU! Da können wir uns das englisch auch sparen ;)
...If somebody has the possibilitie to create an online league for FM it would be great.
...just keep than in our occiput (Hinterkopf).

first check - how is the full version?
2nd check - how many People are ready to Play?
...and than talk about league....but i'm so hyped....sitting here in the office and starting to have daydreams.
back to work CU

@chiefrocka4real @PRO_TOO ...was laberscht DU! Da können wir uns das englisch auch sparen ;)
...If somebody has the possibilitie to create an online league for FM it would be great.
...just keep than in our occiput (Hinterkopf).

first check - how is the full version?
2nd check - how many People are ready to Play?
...and than talk about league....but i'm so hyped....sitting here in the office and starting to have daydreams.
back to work CU

Muahaha zu geil :P

Yeah let´s do this!

I´m in fo´ sho´!

I didn't play as much as I wanted, and I had a hell of a lot of 0-0's as I enjoyed passing around the middle third waaaay too much. But here are a few little vids.

First off, yeeess I've got one of these too...

This is pretty basic really but I was chuffed with how my manual L2 cross drew Mbappe across and gave the defender no chance. The header was nice and tidy too. Nothing fancy. It just felt right.

The L2 cross from deep now. I loved the finish, bunted and placed rather than a full-on twatting as you'd see with basic or manual.

The contextual shielding in 2018 is a thing of beauty.

And one my friend scored the other night during a 2-player sesh!

Last edited:
I feel a bit bad spamming videos so I'll link a favourite of mine so far and then if anyone wants to watch anymore then feel free to watch them over on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNvjtOc51Vx_9OJgoIvSO8Q/videos

Tried this with Sturridge against Dortmund and Burkl made an incredible save (second video) so when the ball came through to Sturridge again against Barcelona I thought I'd give it another go!

My beast goal with the demo so far:

I have a couple of minor (VERY minor indeed) gripes with it (Banega should've tracked Muller a little better and Gotze did a bit of sliding before trying to hit the ball plus Romero shouldn't have jumped that high, but lower and wider) but hey, it felt great.

My beast goal with the demo so far:

I have a couple of minor (VERY minor indeed) gripes with it (Banega should've tracked Muller a little better and Gotze did a bit of sliding before trying to hit the ball plus Romero shouldn't have jumped that high, but lower and wider) but hey, it felt great.

Great goal Ale.

Back
Top Bottom