Leeds home and away
leeds-united-17-18-home-kit-1.jpg

Leeds%2BUnited%2B17-18%2BHome%2B%2526%2BAway%2BKits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Red Star FC (french 3rd Tier)
1501840902500-5.jpeg

1501840879372-4.jpeg

1501840824762-1.jpeg

Home (Green) Away (Black)
The fact that it has Vice on it make it one of the best kits we've had in recent years..

Last edited:
Red Star FC (french 3rd Tier)
The fact that it has Vice on it make it one of the best kits we've had in recent years..
Nice and simple kits, although I think that the navy one you had in 14/15 was way better. :)
I'll be missing you in PES (and also in FIFA for what it counts, I started a career mode with Red Star last year)...

One year battling for promotion, the year after struggling to survive and getting relegated at the end. Tough destiny. I wish you could come back soon!

Nice and simple kits, although I think that the navy one you had in 14/15 was way better. :)
I'll be missing you in PES (and also in FIFA for what it counts, I started a career mode with Red Star last year)...

One year battling for promotion, the year after struggling to survive and getting relegated at the end. Tough destiny. I wish you could come back soon!

Forgot about that one although I have it in my collection with Bellion name on the back of it :D
It was always going to be hard task to stay in ligue 2, 15-16 was a one off (bit like leicester) and probably it will take us 5 years at least to play for promotion to ligue 1 again. Playing away from Bauer didn't help as we spent the last 2 seasons playing in Paris and the stadium was always 80% empty. Red Star is the suburb and taking it away from the paris' suburb can't have a good impact. We should be able to walk the league this season though since we have a far better squad than most of the other teams.

LEAKED: Nike 2018 World Cup Kits To Feature Unique Designs

Nike's 2018 World Cup kits will be much more unique than Nike's 2016 Euro jerseys, we can reveal.
nike-2018-world-cup-kits-to-feature-unique-designs%2B%25281%2529.jpg

NIKE 2018 WORLD CUP JERSEYS TO FEATURE BESPOKE & UNIQUE LOOKS

Nike's Euro 2016 jerseys were heavily criticized for being too generic.

nike-2018-world-cup-kits-to-feature-unique-designs%2B%25285%2529.jpg

The new Nike 2018 World Cup kits will not look as generic as the Euro 2016 Vapor jerseys but will have a more unique style. In fact, the 2018 Nike World Cup kits will feature different designs for all teams, from graphics to jacquard prints.

nike-2018.jpg

Nike's 2018 World Cup kits will incorporate special elements, symbols and iconic kit designs of each country

There is no leak of any Nike 2018 World Cup kit yet, while we already revealed the first info about Portugal's 2018 World Cup home uniform last week.

Just as in previous years, Nike's World Cup kits will be launched in March. It is possible that the Swoosh will reveal a few selected jerseys this fall already, however.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/09/nike-2018-world-cup-kits-to-feature-unique-designs.html

Germany is like someone took the 1990 kit and pressed Desaturate in Photoshop...
Argentina... what the heck have they done to the stripes? Awful
I fear next World Cup is really going to be horrible regarding kits

Back
Top Bottom