Name changing...again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you forgot the password of a former account, it's always possible to reset your password, so you wouldn't need to create a new account. (There's no user named "zikri13" in our database, though.)

So if you need help getting an old account back (only if it wasn't banned), let me know and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I'll just rename this one.

Last edited:
Sorry, but no. There's no need for having three different nicknames within one year of membership. We've changed yours in July, that enough for now :)

Done.

That's the last request for this year. This thread will be closed and reopened in 2013. We won't change any nicknames until then, so please refrain from sending us private messages.

Plus, we'll also introduce a new "rule": We will only change your nick if you've been member for at least two years, and we'll only change it once.

No, sorry. Please read my previous post. We won't change nicknames anymore unless you've been a member for at least two years.

Hi Tom, when I first joined this site, I had an account which was named Damjan. However, I was nott active at all back then. When I rejuvenated my interest in PES, I tried to log-in on my old account but I couldn't remember my password. The e-mail the account was registrated on was made unusuable, because I offered to use it as the e-mail for a school project, and my classmate changed the password.

What I'm getting at is this, would it be possible to swap the nicknames between the two accounts?

hi, tom can you change my name from esk` to esk coz im having some problems loging on with this symbol "`" from my mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom