Migration happened!

Thanks for the replies and sorry for not responding sooner ... had the topic unwatched and all the replies somehow went under the radar.

We don't have an attachment option like seen in that pic. Only thing that comes close to resembling that option would be the "Upload a File" button in the right hand corner when creating a post/reply.

b5927xw.png

This is what I get - only "Post Reply" and "More Options..." buttons.
MYpFMu1.jpg

"Upload a File" button is not there.

Reactions: Tom
It's probably only enabled for mods/admins, such features can be resource demanding and considering there's 8 squillion free filehosts out there not necessary to have an onboard one.

Yup, thought so, thanks for clarifying.

Although globally available direct forum db storage would enable true permanence for many useful mod files, I can only imagine how many days would it take to completely exhaust your servers' storage capacity :) Single digit, most likely.

Reactions: Tom
Sorry for going necro on this topic, but the question is related to the new forum platform :)

Is it possible to include new participants to the already started private conversation?

Sorry for going necro on this topic, but the question is related to the new forum platform :)

Is it possible to include new participants to the already started private conversation?
Do you mean this zlac ? or am I not understanding ?
Screenshot-2017-10-8 CL Kits Evo-Web.png

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for! But I don't see that option.

This is what it looks like on my end (from our CL kits conversation), nothing underneath the conversation participants:
invite_to_conv.jpg

Just to be sure, I've tried Ctrl+F for "Invite" keyword on that page too - no matches :)

I think that option is only available for the one who started the conversation or when the starter tick the box that anyone can invite other participants.

Ah, thanks, you're right.

Yes, Hawke started that conversation, not me. Option to invite is there in other conversations that I have initiated.

Back
Top Bottom