Just putting it out there!

mydumpstinks

Eventually
13 January 2007
Coventry City
Seeing as i cant get anyone in authority to take my complaints seriously i thought i may as well share some of them here, have a read have a laugh, whatever!

Ive been complainining of harassment and shit for years and have typed up a lot of my experiences ranging from complaints about/to the police to issues virtually everywhere in one form or another.

I have pretty much given up on getting any kind of justice so what the fuck post it everywhere.

Without any prior knowledge below wont make a lot of sense, if you read what i have blogged you may get it.

You saw me speeding and driving eratically. My license the Tardis and the ability to see into the future and know exactly where i was going to be at any moment in time.

Self fulfilling prophecy. Sat talking to a police officer, this his suggestion/explanation of the things that have happened when i am trying to explain my complaints to him.

I needed an ambulance? Sent to my door that night after talking to the police officer above.

Fraud. housing association and second accounts.

Imcompetance. Doctors, Police officers this could be a long list.

Dereliction of duty. Walk in Centre, Taxi, Police station, Taxi, home, cashpoint card, taxi, hospital. Broken wrist.

Theft. Offered the police evidence to back up my claims they refused it!

Trespass. See theft.

Harassment. See the ambulance above also see theft.

Online Harassment. Read the blog, offered photographic/screenshot evidence to the police.

Inimidation. Online, ambulance at my door, theres more.

Hacked phone accounts, Speculation and guesswork, but i do have images of two Orange mobile accounts and phone numbers that showed up whenever i tried to log into my own Orange account.

Filtered deleted Email. Guesswork, obvious conclusion to emails dissapearing and never receiving replies to any emails that some would consider important.

Mental cruelty. All of the above and more.

So that is a list of offences, some suggestive some speculation and some guesswork but the majority is fact and cant be disputed.

So why, when evidence and facts are offered are the police refusing to do anything about it?

Read more here!
http://www.somebodyisresponsible.blogspot.co.uk/

Im paranoid, fuck yeah but im not fucking stupid!

If you have a read fair enough, if not i dont care, like i said at the start of this post just putting it out there.

Oh yeah, My Grandads Watch!

Back
Top Bottom