Gameplay - Yellows for Stalling

Pyro

Championship
3 November 2011
In the game right now, time is paused during corners/throw-ins/gk's.

How about, we introduce a feature where you have 15 or 20 seconds limit to perform a throw in, corner or gk.
If you're out of time, with a good result, your player/gk gets a yellow for stalling, and after that, the ai would automatically take the corner/throw-in/gk in random direction or to the nearest player.

To make it work, no matter what match time you play 5 min/8 min/10 min/20 min/etc, the time passed would be real 30 seconds during corner/throw ins or gks, instead of it paused.
That time would be added to extra time. Eg, you play 8 min half time, Gk is at 88:00, and you get yellow at 88:15 and one extra second for the AI to take the GK/etc manually at 88:16 after which the match time goes normally.

It might be hard to do, could be exploited online maybe, but i'd find it really interesting. Maybe as a ML only feature.

In the game right now, time is paused during corners/throw-ins/gk's.

How about, we introduce a feature where you have 15 or 20 seconds limit to perform a throw in, corner or gk.
If you're out of time, with a good result, your player/gk gets a yellow for stalling, and after that, the ai would automatically take the corner/throw-in/gk in random direction or to the nearest player.

To make it work, no matter what match time you play 5 min/8 min/10 min/20 min/etc, the time passed would be real 30 seconds during corner/throw ins or gks, instead of it paused.
That time would be added to extra time. Eg, you play 8 min half time, Gk is at 88:00, and you get yellow at 88:15 and one extra second for the AI to take the GK/etc manually at 88:16 after which the match time goes normally.

It might be hard to do, could be exploited online maybe, but i'd find it really interesting. Maybe as a ML only feature.
hey mate just to note but time this year continue to flow (slowly) also during gk,throw in and freekick

It does? Well that is great to hear, one step towards this addition. (I'm still finishing my 17 ML save before moving to 18 ML, only played a few friendlies and tested a few mods, so i haven't really paid attention)

It does? Well that is great to hear, one step towards this addition. (I'm still finishing my 17 ML save before moving to 18 ML, only played a few friendlies and tested a few mods, so i haven't really paid attention)

tested deep yersterday, you can steal 15 seconds(in game time) tested on 10 min lenght

Back
Top Bottom