FIFA/EASFC and PES/eFootball: Contrast & Compare

which one is the best with proper team and player ID in one time? it feels its havent been made for either PES or FIFA

tried several newer and older titles lately and these are the options so far:

- great player ID, great physics but no team ID and cpu plays dull so the game
- great physics but no player or team ID and cpu plays dull
- great team and player ID, cpu plays well but physics are horrible

so if you want to play against cpu (older titles ofcourse where are no online now) there is no choice. but the 2017 titles have issues with the fundamentals

which one is the best with proper team and player ID in one time? it feels its havent been made for either PES or FIFA

tried several newer and older titles lately and these are the options so far:

- great player ID, great physics but no team ID and cpu plays dull so the game
- great physics but no player or team ID and cpu plays dull
- great team and player ID, cpu plays well but physics are horrible

so if you want to play against cpu (older titles ofcourse where are no online now) there is no choice. but the 2017 titles have issues with the fundamentals

Could you please tell which old games you're refering to in your post

even PES 6 or PES 2013 cpu just blatantly going forward taking on entire defence with one player even if the player is crap it tries to do one on ones. PES 2017 set a new bar with tactics and with the ai but its lacking in fundamentals like passing and shooting variety sadly which those older titles nailed. FIFA is just like the older PES titles but again the player ID is thin and cpu plays the same with all teams. thats my experience

I have bought and tried all the football games and they all have it's flaws. The game that came closest to be a good football game is FIFA 16 but it lacks team individuality and the AI is just terrible.

Here are some footie titles with their issues:

PES 3:
  • You can only pass at the direction you are looking.
  • Feels outdated(no 360 movement or passing bar).
PES 4:
  • Feels unresponsive.
  • AI seems dumber than PES 3.
PES 5:
  • Passing sometimes feels strange.
  • Hard to through-lob even with players like Pirlo or Fabregas.
  • No defensive individuality. All teams/players seems like Maldini and Nesta at their prime.
  • Fouls are not consistent.
WE9-LE:
  • Less team individuality. Most team resort to intense pressing even if that's not their style.
  • Hard to through-lob even with players like Pirlo or Fabregas.
  • No defensive individuality. All teams/players seems like Maldini and Nesta at their prime.
PES 6:
  • Inconsistent tackling. Sometimes the AI just ball watches and let the attacker through.
  • Strange ball physics. Sometimes strange soft shots sky-rockets into the net.
  • Defending AI is rubbish.
  • Smaller teams playing full attack when they are losing at the end allowing the other team to score easily.
  • Strange marking error and defensive positioning.
  • CPU Boost when you are winning matches consecutively.
PES 2008:
  • Absolutely abysmal. Worst out of all.
PES 2009:
  • Arcadey game.
  • Too fast paced and attack oriented.
  • Rigidness.
  • Limited game-modes.
PES 2010:
  • Terrible AI.
  • Inconsistent defending and physics.
  • Limited game-modes.
  • Inconsistent passing.
PES 2011:
  • Catch-up bug.
  • Less individuality between players.
  • Inconsistent ball physics. Sometimes too floaty, sometimes it's a rocket.
  • Re-bound fest.
PES 2012:
  • Shooting is basically RNG. It doesn't matter what player is shooting or what direction.
  • Sluggish passing.
  • Bad AI.
  • AI cheating and scoring impossible goals out of nothing.
PES 2013:
  • Player speed is the same for all the players. Try running on the wings with Bale against Mertesacker and they run at the same speed.
  • No midfield battle. Too end to end.
  • Arcade fest with hyper-game speed.
  • Shooting felt inconsistent at times.
PES 2014:
  • Slow and sluggish player movement
  • Input lag.
  • More catch-up bugs.
  • Long shots are almost impossible. Keeper saves everything from outside the box.
  • Bad shooting physics.
  • Bad performance in general.

PES 2015:
  • More input lag.
  • Graphics downgrade.
  • AI scripting and cheating.
  • Shooting is so un-rewarding.
  • No shooting variants.
  • Less player individuality.
  • Linear AI.
  • Less team individuality.
  • Lazer-guided passing.

PES 2016:
  • More input lag.
  • Graphics downgrade.
  • Shooting is so un-rewarding.
  • No shooting variants.
  • Poor AI.
  • Less team individuality.
  • Lazer-guided passing.
  • Lesser-teams like Norwich, Cardiff, etc are much tougher than teams like Barca, Bayern Munich.
  • Predictable AI.
PES 2017:
  • Graphics downgrade.
  • Too much influence on team spirit and difficulty and no influence in player stats or team identity.
  • No shooting variants.
  • Lazer-guided passing.
  • Lesser-teams like Norwich, Cardiff, etc are much tougher than teams like Barca, Bayern Munich.

FIFA 11,12,13:
  • Too end-to-end football.
  • Arcade fest.
  • Odd body physics.
  • AI Scripting/Handicap.
  • No team individuality.
FIFA 14:
  • Player Movement is like moving a tank.
  • Less player individuality. You don't see a big difference between good dribblers and bad dribblers.
  • AI Scripting/Handicap/Momentum.
  • No team individuality.
FIFA 15:
  • Back to the arcade.
  • Too fast-paced.
  • Too end-to-end.
  • Too much AI Scripting/Handicap/Momentum.
  • No team individuality.
  • Poor AI.
  • All team plays tiki-taka attacking football.
  • Custom-tactics don't work.
FIFA 16:
  • No team individuality.
  • Not a big difference between good teams and bad teams.
  • Poor AI.
  • AI not having any situational awareness. Around 80 min, 1-0 down, they are passing the ball back.
  • All team players tiki-taka defensive football.
  • Custom-tactics don't work.
  • Spammy driven passes with not a lot of first touch error.
FIFA 17:
  • Back to the arcade.
  • Too fast-paced.
  • Too much end-to-end counter attacking football.
  • AI Scripting/Handicap/Momentum.
  • Less team individuality. (Weak teams park the bus, good teams don't basically)
  • Poor AI.
  • The new set-piece isn't that great.
  • Poor defensive awareness. Ball-watching again.
  • Spammy driven passes with not a lot of first touch error.

I decided to play football outside now.

After playing FIFA 17 until i just can't face its spammy, speed fuelled defects any longer i bought PES 2017. 9 months of playing isn't bad for a FIFA game though...

I cannot for the life of me see how PES garnered better reviews than FIFA. I have no emotional attachment or bias to either game. PES is just a ludicrous game with flaws the stand out like dog's balls.

Shooting is just hilarious, particularly if you play on manual. Its at once stiff and random. The controls are all over the place affording you no sense of where the ball might actually end up. No matter how many times i play it i can never improve. I'm willing to accept a steeper learning curve but after 40 odd games now its clear to me that the design is shit and not shinenola in this area of the games. I average about 65% possession in all games yet find myself getting beaten by sucker punch goals as i can't hit the target. Incredibly frustrating experience.

The ball physics are crude. Arrow like one touch ground passes, constantly underhit through balls, strange floaty cross field passes always hitting their mark, headers that have no power weirdly finding the net.

Graphically, its wholly sub par but so-so. The animations are crass and not something that should be incorporated into a football games released in 2016 FFS. It seems like a game from 10 years ago except with something akin to 3D crowds.

The goalkeepers may have been improved (dunno as i didn't bother with last years game) but they are still blocky and prone to all sorts of silly errors. Their distribution is fecking terrible.

I do prefer the pace of the game over FIFA and PES deserves some credit for that i suppose.

Unfortunately i have grown too tired of the repetitive nature of FIFA. There is no real team identity in the game, no real player individuality and every game ends of feeling the same as the last with an air hockey feel about it due to the speed. I also cannot stand the way that lower teams are harder to play than Barcelona. Its just become a pretty hollow experience - all surface glitter (great though that surface looks and sounds).

Defensively, FIFA is rubbish. The inability of being able to time a proper standing tackle in game allows the AI to spam goals with over powered dribblers. That is when they are not missing open goals from 2 yards. The defence always never keeps its shape with players inexplicably going walkabout or actively running away from opposition players they should be tracking.

I really hope that both games actually lift their game this year as both are looking pretty rusty when you look under the hood.

I have mostly played PES2017 this last year but every so often I try FIFA17.

I've been playing a few games of FIFA17 today and it really stood out how much better individuality is compared to PES.

For example faster players really stand out and there is no catch up bug. I can literally keep passing to my winger and he will wizz along the wing (in a realistic fashion) causing defences so many problems. This does not happen in PES anymore.

At the same time, good defender's really stand out and make good tackles and interceptions. Henry who is a CM/DM won so many challenges along with Sandro, just pressing the standing tackle button and he stretches out a long leg to try to nick the ball but other players struggle. And when Sandro goes down he gets up quicker than other players to try to win the ball back.

Also shooting feels different with different players. I find myself passing it to someone like Chery who has a good shot on him. And if you are not in the right position then the ball can spin anywhere.

All these things are the same for the CPU team.

Even playing with Assisted Passing some players are not as good at passing compared to others. For example the ball would go right out of play when trying to put a crossfield pass in with Robinson but do it with Chery and it was almost inch perfect.

This is so important because I find that I bring players on for a reason, more pace, hold the ball up better, strengthen the defence. Whereas in PES, when I make a sub the player coming on doesn't feel any quicker or slower, or better shooting or passing than the player I took off.

Having said all of that, FIFA still feels souless and I cannot put my finger on it. I enjoyed a few intense games today, one was a 2-2 draw with Newcastle. But I wish it had been PES.

The way the teams play differently in PES makes a difference, but I find that shooting is so unsatisfying now. Every player can get a good contact even on full manual. After watching the new videos and streaming for PES I honestly don't see much hope that I will enjoy it unless shooting makes a difference who you are and the same with passing.

Thinking about PES, has anybody experienced a shot from the CPU go over the bar? I don't think I've seen that. At least in FIFA the CPU can spin a shot off torwards row Z. I think I prefer individuality over team styles. And if FIFA18 brings different team styles too then I may be going for that this year.

Last edited:
So from what I gathered, is it better to mod Fifa 16 for better variety and individuality or go 17 and try with sliders and slow it down or something?

Whats the better and more realistic single-player PC experience with Fifa since the PS3 engine days?

So from what I gathered, is it better to mod Fifa 16 for better variety and individuality or go 17 and try with sliders and slow it down or something?

Whats the better and more realistic single-player PC experience with Fifa since the PS3 engine days?

Stick with FIFA 16. FIFA 17 is a holy grail of script fest.

Well... since Admins/Mods probably wouldn't want me/us to distort PES 2018 Threads and FIFA 18 Threads, I thought this would be the perfect one to discuss this.

I can't believe how some people can go on saying FIFA looks better than PES. Specially this year. PES is light years ahead.
Really, it's beyond me.

Player faces: Not ONE is better in FIFA. Not even the tones (FIFA looking plastic). Don't even get me starting on player models, or how they walk or run with or without the ball. They couldn't even get the ICONS/LEGENDS right: Maradona, Ronaldo, Henry. NOT EVEN THE SCANNED FACES. RAMOS? FFS.

Ball size: Small. Too small.

Overall color-palette: FIFA still can't get it right. Pitch doesn't even look green. It's sort of brownish and not one color pops up.

What the hell is EA doing?.
It seems to me as if things were reverting. It's the year 2007/2008 all over again but the other way around now.
Back when PES 2008 got out and PES' kingdom started to fall apart, and FIFA (for PS3 and XBOX 360) finally seemed to get it right for the first time in history. After that, we all know what happened: FIFA totally took over with a VERY GOOD product (amazing animations, excellent gameplay and very good graphics). And PES couldn't anything right.

Since FIFA 17, it looks to me like the opposite thing is happening. PES finally getting to grips with what they needed to do and FIFA completely misreading what's happening on the pitch. They are more worried about capitalizing this Online market appealing to KIDS and TEENAGERS and completely forgetting about what's really important.

I don't hate FIFA. I really don't. I've loved it from 08 till 16. But I'm mad at EA SPORTS right now. Really mad.
We could be getting to awesome football games, but instead we ALWAYS have to settle for one.

I'm a PES fan again after almost 10 years the other side..beside the player models which do look better in PES overall FIFAS visuals destroy PES..after the odd game of FIFA 17 it took a couple of games to get over how poor PES looked in comparison ..18 may be different

Stick with FIFA 16. FIFA 17 is a holy grail of script fest.
I still play FIFA 15, I think that's a better game than 16,less pin pointed passing around 90% by the CPU,even though I like 16 to.
Setting it up properly makes for a fun game.
Never bought 17 after reading posts in here,looks stunning graphically,but gameplay looked very wonky
He they get it sorted for 18,and of course hope PeS takes another step forward.
I really like my Pes 17

I'll make this short and sweet (well, brief and bitter actually)...

I decided that I wanted to play football online last night - I'm not having much fun playing against AI at the moment. So I switched FIFA 17 on and played a game of Ultimate Team.

Those who know me, know that I very rarely make derogatory comments - I feel that both sets of developers deserve our respect and that constructive criticism is the goal on this forum.

But my God, I was amazed - it was absolutely, completely shite.

It was Strictly Come Dancing, with a ball for some reason. The most boring, totally wasted hour of my life. The opponents would just walk up the pitch, throwing in the odd jive, the odd Saturday Night Fever move, and thanks to the shielding, I just had to sit and watch, yawning, waiting for football to happen.

It was a billion miles from football. It was another planet from one where football is played. I almost deleted the game from my PS4 afterwards - I was genuinely amazed at this, having semi-enjoyed playing offline occasionally.

Anyway, I switched to PES 2017 and played MyClub for the first time in a while, forgetting that because Konami spunk 200,000 coins your way every time you fart, and so every game is essentially New Madrid v New Barcelona.

It's just perfect, perfect, perfect first-time passes in every direction for 90 minutes at 1,000mph (thrown in with leg-breaking tackles because referees are essentially virtual spectators). It was as far away from football as FIFA was, but in the exact opposite direction. You couldn't call it "boring", but it wasn't a test of skill, either - reflexes, yes, but you're just pressing pass in random directions, trying to avoid the constant press, with no time for anything else.

All of this has made me realise - though I already liked it at the time - just how much credit Konami deserve for that PES 2018 beta.

Christ I hope they nail the servers.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, the graphics in FIFA are better tha-

Oh.

(Happened to me tonight. FIFA has so much to fix by September.)

Comparing radars of PES and FIFA, it's clear that FIFA is the winner in actual positioning fundamentals.

sjxEFr.png

^FIFA just tends to increase the runs off the ball and the types of runs. That's how it stops being a sim.

UtNOft.png

^PES base positioning is so far off the mark, then it's combined with multiple runs off the ball - and the types of runs. That's how it stops being a sim.

I know I sound like a broken record, but this all leads to a chain reaction of the complaints. Sure it doesn't address the shooting :) , but it addresses a lot of the other issues that people experience.

I feel that both games are going to require a significant amount of off-the-field adjustments. The good news is, both communities have users who are willing to put in the hours to research and get as close as possible to decent representation.

Comparing radars of PES and FIFA, it's clear that FIFA is the winner in actual positioning fundamentals.

sjxEFr.png

^FIFA just tends to increase the runs off the ball and the types of runs. That's how it stops being a sim.

UtNOft.png

^PES base positioning is so far off the mark, then it's combined with multiple runs off the ball - and the types of runs. That's how it stops being a sim.

I know I sound like a broken record, but this all leads to a chain reaction of the complaints. Sure it doesn't address the shooting :) , but it addresses a lot of the other issues that people experience.

I feel that both games are going to require a significant amount of off-the-field adjustments. The good news is, both communities have users who are willing to put in the hours to research and get as close as possible to decent representation.

Default tactics for teams in pes are always a mess out of the box. The good thing is we already discovered the way to include midfield in the game last year. If the tactic is the same as last year, the time consumed tinkering with it will reduce. But we have to wait and play the demo 1st to confirm this. Unfortunately for pc user we need to edit teams tactic one by one which is annoying. Is there any easier way to apply tactics batch-wise like OF on ps4?

Default tactics for teams in pes are always a mess out of the box. The good thing is we already discovered the way to include midfield in the game last year. If the tactic is the same as last year, the time consumed tinkering with it will reduce. But we have to wait and play the demo 1st to confirm this. Unfortunately for pc user we need to edit teams tactic one by one which is annoying. Is there any easier way to apply tactics batch-wise like OF on ps4?

Right, we learned from PES 17. It is definitely time consuming. The PC has/had editors that could assist here, at least it did for PES 17 - but I kind of checked out by the time the more robust ones came out.

I don't believe the PS4 has a mass editor, it's going to have to be individual edits.

Think I might pitch up here for a while until each games dedicated threads settle. Too much hyperbole and, quite honestly, too much childish tit for tat and fake news going on that far too closely resembles the current political climate. I play these games to escape all that nonsense.

Anyway, I'll make no bones about it: I think PES is a better realisation of the sport when it comes to trying to translate the feeling of having the ball at ones feet and executing, on to a controller.

Dudes, when was the last time you played football, at any level, and thought "Man, this is difficult"?

I'm not talking about the opposition you faced, or how draining it was. I'm talking about simply running about, with or without the ball at your feet. Simply kicking a ball. Simply making a tackle. Simply taking part.

If you have thought that over and thought to yourself that simply taking part is difficult, then FIFA very much is likely the game for you, in my opinion. That, or it could be you just like learning a list of commands, more commands than your opponent, and equate that to skill.

If you thought it over and came to the (right, in my opinion) conclusion that at its very core football is dead easy to simply take part in, but man there is so much fun to be had in competing or creating, then PES is for you... in my opinion.

What I also ask myself whenever I play these games is not how much do I think they look like it is on tele, but which game comes closest to how I feel when I am playing the sport.

Do you want to know what I don't ask myself, ever?

"Does this feel like sim or arcade"

Why?

Because playing the sport itself isn't a sim or arcade-like endeavour.

Actually, that might not be strictly true, but I'll come back as to why this "sort of" is in a future post.

What I will say before returning to this is that I feel like I am fighting a one man battle when it comes to ridding football discussion of "sim or arcade" at least in how that discussion is mostly framed when considering football videogames.

Think I might pitch up here for a while until each games dedicated threads settle. Too much hyperbole and, quite honestly, too much childish tit for tat and fake news going on that far too closely resembles the current political climate. I play these games to escape all that nonsense.

Anyway, I'll make no bones about it: I think PES is a better realisation of the sport when it comes to trying to translate the feeling of having the ball at ones feet and executing, on to a controller.

Dudes, when was the last time you played football, at any level, and thought "Man, this is difficult"?

I'm not talking about the opposition you faced, or how draining it was. I'm talking about simply running about, with or without the ball at your feet. Simply kicking a ball. Simply making a tackle. Simply taking part.

If you have thought that over and thought to yourself that simply taking part is difficult, then FIFA very much is likely the game for you, in my opinion. That, or it could be you just like learning a list of commands, more commands than your opponent, and equate that to skill.

If you thought it over and came to the (right, in my opinion) conclusion that at its very core football is dead easy to simply take part in, but man there is so much fun to be had in competing or creating, then PES is for you... in my opinion.

What I also ask myself whenever I play these games is not how much do I think they look like it is on tele, but which game comes closest to how I feel when I am playing the sport.

Do you want to know what I don't ask myself, ever?

"Does this feel like sim or arcade"

Why?

Because playing the sport itself isn't a sim or arcade-like endeavour.

Actually, that might not be strictly true, but I'll come back as to why this "sort of" is in a future post.

What I will say before returning to this is that I feel like I am fighting a one man battle when it comes to ridding football discussion of "sim or arcade" at least in how that discussion is mostly framed when considering football videogames.

For me personally the biggest reason that I chose pes over fifa is that i cant stand fifa's players animation at least on fifa17. Fifa18 looks better in that department. Pes also offer much more freedom from tactics to on ball actions and like you said much more satisfying to 'create'.

As for pes18 i'm blown away by the animations and momentum of the players. Without input delay the game is a go for me.

Last edited:
I was enjoying FIFA 18 Demo. Really. And I wasn't even planning to enjoy it. I downloaded it simply to kill the anxiety before PES 2018 came for PC. I didn't expect FIFA 18 to be as good as it was. I was actually considering to buy it.

But then, this monster came along. Called PES 2018. And That was it. I tried playing another match of FIFA 18 today but it was impossible.

If I do grow out of PES as next year unfolds, I may try to get FIFA at a lower price and start over. But for now, PES 2018 has everything I've been looking for (on the pitch).

PES 2018 is fantastic until I shoot the ball, then it all falls apart for me. If it had better shooting, I'd be playing the hell out of two football games this year.

Really disappointed by both this year.

PES is full of "shortcuts to realism", where your team's poor Team Spirit level in the ML is represented by making the opposition suddenly start playing like a better team and stringing passes together that they couldn't before (when you're just sticking a youth striker on).

For me, realism doesn't come into the game. I know that's a pretty brutal assessment but, see the "reduce all short passing stats for a team to 40 and when you play again them they have the exact same pass accuracy" experiment in the video review. Once you know the game doesn't take attributes into account (for the AI anyway), how can you use the word "realism" to describe it?

But then the FIFA beta had terrible route-one AI, and the FIFA demo does too. Every team just wants to get the ball to the striker, no matter where on the pitch they've gained possession. All the marketing mentioned "Team Styles", and I was hyped as fuck. That's what FIFA needs, so badly. But it's just not there. Another typical EA lie, that nobody seems to care about enough to grill them over. I'd LOVE to be able to speak to the producer and say "sit down, play a game and point out the 'team style' doing something, ANYTHING".

I love so much about FIFA - the pass error and shot error, ON ASSISTED, is SO GOOD. But it's 100% a worse game than 17, because there was the slightest tactical variation in that (very slight, but custom tactics worked and they don't now), and literally all EPL teams - all TEAMS - play with the tactics of a Sunday League team.

Looks like this is the year I get much more serious about Football Manager...

PES is full of "shortcuts to realism", where your team's poor Team Spirit level in the ML is represented by making the opposition suddenly start playing like a better team and stringing passes together that they couldn't before (when you're just sticking a youth striker on).

For me, realism doesn't come into the game. I know that's a pretty brutal assessment but, see the "reduce all short passing stats for a team to 40 and when you play again them they have the exact same pass accuracy" experiment in the video review. Once you know the game doesn't take attributes into account (for the AI anyway), how can you use the word "realism" to describe it?

But then the FIFA beta had terrible route-one AI, and the FIFA demo does too. Every team just wants to get the ball to the striker, no matter where on the pitch they've gained possession. All the marketing mentioned "Team Styles", and I was hyped as fuck. That's what FIFA needs, so badly. But it's just not there. Another typical EA lie, that nobody seems to care about enough to grill them over. I'd LOVE to be able to speak to the producer and say "sit down, play a game and point out the 'team style' doing something, ANYTHING".

I love so much about FIFA - the pass error and shot error, ON ASSISTED, is SO GOOD. But it's 100% a worse game than 17, because there was the slightest tactical variation in that (very slight, but custom tactics worked and they don't now), and literally all EPL teams - all TEAMS - play with the tactics of a Sunday League team.

I figured EA were telling tall-tales once they touted they've revamped the AI team styles, but part of me wanted to believe. Granted, I did notice some teams (mainly Guadalajara) utilize long balls to the wings and cross it much more often than other teams. That was one of the few differences I noticed. That, and high rated CPU players were a bit more direct, but less so once they get inside the 18. Ronnie is Ronnie until he's in the box and elects to pass instead of taking a clear chance. I'd like to see more individuality from that stand point. I also saw the likes of Bale run inside the fullback/channel in a way I've never seen in 17. I do think there are some improvements. My sliver of hope is that full retail version is an improvement in regards to how the AI play. Somehow, I doubt it.

With that said, the AI has always played similar in FIFA and while I absolutely detest it, it's one of the bugbears I can live with. I need my 2-player career mode fix and FIFA is my poison of choice. At this point, I can't I say agree it's any worse than FIFA 17 in terms of tactics and style. Not seeing it myself.

Last edited:

Chris, I respect your opinions but not only does it blow my mind that you even think the FIFA demo plays worse than 17, but I gotta say it seems insanely premature to call FIFA 18 "100%" a worse game than 17 when it hasn't even been released yet!

I'm not saying I expect the experience playing against the AI to be night-and-day in the full release, but not only has every full release in the past played a more refined and usually improved version of the demo, but evaluating the AI is the most difficult thing to do with 4-minute halves.

I'm totally with you when it comes to being critical of the AI of both games - as I've said, they're the top feature holding both back from true greatness - but I'm going to remain optimistic that the demo, like most years past, tends to exaggerate the worst of FIFA and that the final version will be improved.

Honestly, if the Team Styles feature isn't a real thing - if it's just as it is in the demo - this'll be one of the biggest disappointments with EA recently. Considering the full game hasn't even released yet, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt - not because they deserve it mind you, but because I desperately want Team Styles to be what I think we'd all hoped. We shall see.

Chris, I respect your opinions but not only does it blow my mind that you even think the FIFA demo plays worse than 17, but I gotta say it seems insanely premature to call FIFA 18 "100%" a worse game than 17 when it hasn't even been released yet!
You're right, of course. But if a major feature isn't in at beta stage or demo stage, I just can't see it. I hope I'm wrong. I mean, desperately.

Anyway. Screenshot of a reason why I hate the ML in PES this year:

er04h97.jpg

An £18m rated player, who isn't transfer-listed, going for £10m less than his value, after one negotiation. What.

Two screenshots of why I hate the FIFA demo:

If4Bt9Z.jpg

IqNqmvd.jpg

100% passing accuracy there.

100%. Don't recall ever seeing that before.

100%.

One thing is for sure, after playing the demo and now the full PC version of PES 2018, the pacing is about as good as I've seen it in a football game.

You're right, of course. But if a major feature isn't in at beta stage or demo stage, I just can't see it. I hope I'm wrong. I mean, desperately.

Anyway. Screenshot of a reason why I hate the ML in PES this year:

er04h97.jpg

An £18m rated player, who isn't transfer-listed, going for £10m less than his value, after one negotiation. What.

Two screenshots of why I hate the FIFA demo:

If4Bt9Z.jpg

IqNqmvd.jpg

100% passing accuracy there.

100%. Don't recall ever seeing that before.

100%.

What is up with the passing completion rate of the CPU from both footie game this year? Are both Konami and EA high or only watch Real Madrid/Barca?

Back
Top Bottom