FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

https://youtu.be/InDeM5S9sjw

Just a few bits I've done recently which I liked - a Mata ball into the box from deep; a scramble from a flick-on corner leading to a sweet strike; some tricky dribbling from Griezmann which shows that the best players ARE empowering in the dribble; a 1:1 lob from Calhanoglu; and some sustained pressure vs Liverpool leading to a long shot from Schneiderlin crashing off the woodwork (love that the keeper misplaces a pass at the end, adding to the sense of anxiety in their back line).

Looking at it now, the lob looks a bit like the keeper could have saved it if he'd used the right hand, but I'm pretty sure that's just the angle being deceptive. Anyway, it's done now isn't it?

Chris's sliders but with 50 pace and 49 acc for the CPU, legendary, semi controls (though most passes I make tend to be using manual throughball).

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/InDeM5S9sjw

Just a few bits I've done recently which I liked - a Mata ball into the box from deep; a scramble from a flick-on corner leading to a sweet strike; some tricky dribbling from Griezmann which shows that the best players ARE empowering in the dribble; a 1:1 lob from Calhanoglu; and some sustained pressure vs Liverpool leading to a long shot from Schneiderlin crashing off the woodwork (love that the keeper misplaces a pass at the end, adding to the sense of anxiety in their back line).

Looking at it now, the lob looks a bit like the keeper could have saved it if he'd used the right hand, but I'm pretty sure that's just the angle being deceptive. Anyway, it's done now isn't it?

Chris's sliders but with 50 pace and 49 acc for the CPU, legendary, semi controls (though most passes I make tend to be using manual throughball).

Man I'm jealous of that lobbed goal - I think I can count on one hand the number of lobbed goals I've been able to score in FIFA over the years!

Been meaning to post this - it's my favorite goal I've scored so far. Starts with a Nani skill move that I totally didn't intend and still don't know how to replicate, then finishes with an awesome flick by Deigo, a sweet cut back behind a CB, and a smooth finesse finish.

It's rare that I'm able to pull off moves with such flare without it ending poorly so I think that's why it stood out for me. It's on Legendary with default settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKBlOC-D-c

played this weekend's Manchester derby and thought I'd upload it. Nothing special and I was trying a few things so plenty of poor decisions.

pro difficulty with sliders, manual lofted and through balls, semi everything else.

https://youtu.be/JUbpQ4yyKy0

Legendary, Chris's sliders with a couple of minor tweaks. I'm back from holiday now so I'll try and post what I've been using when I can.

Love that goal, that's a blast from the past. Great video.

I also love seeing the official UCL scoreboards etc. in FIFA, man, I hope they get that license back...

Yes Chris, also im a bit sad that EA doesnt have the EURO licence :/ i would even buy a stand alone game with the current gameplay.

Sometimes the game is really annoying but i have to admit (never believed in such things) after i rested it for 4 days and played only 5 games last night...i've won the last 3 league games with ease by high scoring with MU in CM, and won the semi final 2nd leg against Madrid, even the final against Barca...they were though but i havent felt the game cheated at all, i outwit and outplayed Barca with patience and with a cool,collected game.

Oh and Welbeck got back for the last two league games and for the final from injury finally, he scored 3 goals in his last 4 games! He is amazing and a cheap striker, he also scored in the final but his goal was cancelled as offside..altough it was a tough call.

Im enjoying the game at the moment, i've even beat Liverpool at the next season start.
Gotta win the BPL this year, i couldnt do it in two years with City then i got sacked, was in charge in Southampton then United offered a job in december, took it instantly, brought over Welbeck and Van Dijk and beat City in return at the derby.
But i gotta admit winning the league is much harder in FIFA than winning a cup.
This keeps coming me back, and the great transfer system (i literally cant buy Pogba, Messi, Ronald etc but that cold be down to the transfer patch on PC), and the goals above. It was so cool that since April it was stated that De Gea hates the country and wants to leave according to the papers then in june i started to look for new keeper, then De Gea messaged that it was just a made up BS by the papers xD he wants to stay. But probably its in the game for years now, only new for me :D

I havent bought anyone yet, except swapped Fellaini for Kante and got rid of Mata and loaned Januzaj.

Oh and Massadio Haïdara is a great cheap LB. Aswell. I think i'll post my sliders soon as i havent changed them for weeks now.

Last edited:
It's a peach of a goal... and seeing that he's playing CM with United, that must be the AI scoring it too, which is even more amazing!

Back
Top Bottom