FIFA 16 - SLIDER THREAD

Sorry hitmanuk but your slides that you have to post it's for fifa next gen (ps4-xbox one version)or for old gen xbox360-ps3 version?because i'd like to use it...thanks...what is it the mix between semi and manual?for example pass semi??shoot manual??thank you...

Last edited:
Sorry hitmanuk but your slides that you have to post it's for fifa next gen (ps4-xbox one version)or for old gen xbox360-ps3 version?because i'd like to use it...thanks...what is it the mix between semi and manual?for example pass semi??shoot manual??thank you...

the sliders i posted where ruined after the last patch. I am trying different ones now. I also use semi for everything except long balls and through balls.

My point being that its best to adjust sliders yourself as much as you can do and come up with your own. It might take a day or so but its worth it. Maybe take bits off people and then tweak, for example I think someone suggested Injury Freq 99 and severity 60 - i tried that and thought it was ludicrous as players 3 players were carried off injured in both matches i played - 75 and 30 seems better to me, What i do like though is higher power bar - again 80 was suggested but in the end it was far too fast and i settled on 63. Its all about what you like as a player not what everyone else says is right

Ok it's true what you say...but my question is you know the set slide that the ia cpu is more realistic of default game...no tiki taka...that the cpu more shoot ...more cross???if you have this set or you can tell me where i can find it you can tell me so i can enjoy it for fifa 16 xbox360 version...thank you so much

Ok it's true what you say...but my question is you know the set slide that the ia cpu is more realistic of default game...no tiki taka...that the cpu more shoot ...more cross???if you have this set or you can tell me where i can find it you can tell me so i can enjoy it for fifa 16 xbox360 version...thank you so much

Have a look around Operation Sports here ( if You havent already ).

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-59-legendary-sliders-old-gen-xbox-360-a.html

My sliders with the vanilla game. Legendary/Slow/Handball on/8 minutes.
This is a slightly faster paced gameplay, wich is toned down with pass error, shooting error and first touch error. The defensive line being pushed up front to make the game even more direct if u go on with an attacking tactic but if u go with defending u can clearly out pass and out play the cpu cleverly.

User/CPU
Sprint 50/50
Acceleration 53/53
Shot Error 58/58
Pass Error 60/68
Shot Speed 54/54
Pass Speed 42/42
Injury Freq 85/85
Injury Severity 30/30
GK Ability 18/18
Marking 55/52
Run Freq. 51/51
Height 60/60
Length 47/47
Width 44/44
Fullbacks 17/17
First Touch 55/55

Power Bar: 80

CL.ini: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5d202nad0jasqdu/cl.ini
includes adaptive ai - turned off (no catch up for ai), weak foot frequency toned down - players tend to use their stronger foot according to their weak foot stat

Last edited:
Sliders Update - April 2016 - my personal preferences from the final set on OS.

This is the final Gameplay Preview. The next sliders related video will be an explanation of the settings, while showing off the gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REguEctp-6k

Camera: Broadcast, Height 0, Zoom 20
Scoreboard: Compliments of Ghost-FIFA scoreboard and TV logo tool.

World Class/Legendary, 10-15 Minutes
Manual/Semi, Legacy or Tactical Defending

Sprint 52/52 - I still can't let go of this because of all the benefits we've seen with higher sprint in the past (CPU recovery, non-controlled players automatically clearing and covering space, less jogging animation). Yes it can cause ADD, but I haven't seen much of it.

Accel 48/48 - The combo of Sprint works well with this acceleration. Still allows you to get past the CPU, but they recover so much quicker - and in numbers.

Shot Error 55/55 - Enough misses, and enough quality strike balance. More shot variety at 55, including side footed shots (notice those aren't really there on default?). Paired up with shot speed, you will see some stunning attempts, and misses.

Pass Error 52/52 - really got tired of the overly done chest-high crosses. This now allows the CPU to still use the benefits of 60 pass speed, but much more controlled. Keeping line settings how they are on the OP are absolutely key.

Shot Speed 53/53 - Just about perfect with this one, especially with 55 shot error, still see some nice rising shots, some very low screamers as well. The GK setting, with this value, allows the slight deflections to occur - but also leave chance on legitimate catches, and/or soft deflections.

Pass Speed 50/50 - Yeah, with 100 FT this works well. The switch from 60 was simply because 60 just started to feel too fast by the CPU. No matter what pass error setting I chose, they would produce that drilled pass 90% of the time - and it started to get a bit more unrealistic every time (players randomly kicking ball out for corners from their own half, hard drilled passes to chest from 5 yards away). Also lowering pass speed allows the fouls to come back a bit. On 60 the passes were drilled so hard that the players couldn't keep up with the receiving player, unless it was a bad touch.

Injury Frequency 90/90 - More injuries is much more realistic to build depth in a Career Mode. IRL, most managers have to juggle and shuffle their entire squad of 18-22, not just the starting 11 or 3 to 4 subs.

Injury Severity 60/60 - Same reason as injury frequency. This builds more opportunity for depth. Makes for an exciting CM!

GK Ability 52/52 - Still not sure on it, but I want it to match Sprint, since if it matches a lower value where acceleration is (48), the GK's start to produce too much backward save animations. 52 still allows the GK to be aggressive, but it's all about timing because their acceleration is lower than 50. This is why there are more goals off corners because the keeper misses their punch or is in a bad position (depending on skill level of course).

Marking 78/78 - the threshold in which the players start only playing man defense is at 81. 78 results in the proper balance that if my LB/RB come up to attack, they don't hang all the way up the pitch because they're man marking the whole time.

Run Frequency 1/1 - Run frequency at 1 allows the run lengths to be shortened, but also the run amounts to lessen - so it doesn't feel like pure chaos of counter attacking football by both sides.

Height 60/60 - Yup, back to 60 here, and the reasoning is quite simply that the crosses started to diminish at 50. The players followed each other so deep into the box that the cross would occur, but it would be lofted to head, versus drilled in into the space of the run. The only thing I want to make sure is that players are no being forced out position, so there are a couple animations (like a defender suddenly warping forward when they are 1v1) to look out for.

Length 60/50 - User at 60 again so they are in front of the CPU's receivers, but also allows CPU to play with variety in trying to beat the user's shape.

Width 52/52 - The length discrepancy requires more of a meeting together of the ball with width, a small adjustment here should allow that to happen.

FB Positioning 100/100 - Got tired of the players retreating on set pieces on clearances, etc. Also works well considering RF is lower, highly recommended now.

FT Control 100/100 - Evened out for both User and CPU to allow more physicality. Personal preference, of course. | Matt's: Makes the really good players stand out, but not to the point they are immune to the pressure to perform mentally. Not only affects controlling passes, but dribbling accuracy. So much more variety in play/sequences, and allowing the ball stand out as a separate entity, as it should.

Last edited:

This is the final Gameplay Preview. The next sliders related video will be an explanation of the settings, while showing off the gameplay.

Hey Matt I have always enjoyed your sliders, have been using yours for a while (the final set). However, I prefer to play shorter games ~7min. WHat do you recommend so most of my games dont end up 0-0.
Thanks, really enjoying this set, I cant imagine what would be of FIFA if we had stayed pre-patch where the game played quite great

Hey Matt I have always enjoyed your sliders, have been using yours for a while (the final set). However, I prefer to play shorter games ~7min. WHat do you recommend so most of my games dont end up 0-0.
Thanks, really enjoying this set, I cant imagine what would be of FIFA if we had stayed pre-patch where the game played quite great

Hey, mate - thanks for the words! So for lower minutes, just increase Run Frequency to 15/15 and lower Shot Error to 52/52 or 51/51. That should create a bit more opportunity/chances for some goals.

Hey, mate - thanks for the words! So for lower minutes, just increase Run Frequency to 15/15 and lower Shot Error to 52/52 or 51/51. That should create a bit more opportunity/chances for some goals.

Great Matt! chances have improved a bit, for me a bit more than the AI, so I will try 15/20 RF. But besides this Im enjoying these sliders so much. I do have a couple of quick questions. Why do you recommend the keepers at so high? Right now I have the AI keeper at 25 and the amount of sh*t they save is incredible. @52 will they basically just save the same, but will I see more opportunities in corners?

Also, tried your sliders in Pro,WC and Leg. All of them played really well ( I was surprised by pro and Leg), I liked Pro but seemed to me the AI is just a bit slow on defense reaction, but I will try again tomorrow, but this is the difficulty where i it feels the most natural

I know you play in WC. Previously I had been using WC, jumped to Leg and found it very similar, except I saw muuuch less tiki taka and less AI keeping the ball just passing it between defenders. Seemed to me they played a bit less frustrating with the triangle bullet passing. Still need to play more tomorrow tho...

Anyway, again thanks so much!

Great Matt! chances have improved a bit, for me a bit more than the AI, so I will try 15/20 RF. But besides this Im enjoying these sliders so much. I do have a couple of quick questions. Why do you recommend the keepers at so high? Right now I have the AI keeper at 25 and the amount of sh*t they save is incredible. @52 will they basically just save the same, but will I see more opportunities in corners?

Also, tried your sliders in Pro,WC and Leg. All of them played really well ( I was surprised by pro and Leg), I liked Pro but seemed to me the AI is just a bit slow on defense reaction, but I will try again tomorrow, but this is the difficulty where i it feels the most natural

I know you play in WC. Previously I had been using WC, jumped to Leg and found it very similar, except I saw muuuch less tiki taka and less AI keeping the ball just passing it between defenders. Seemed to me they played a bit less frustrating with the triangle bullet passing. Still need to play more tomorrow tho...

Anyway, again thanks so much!

The reason I increased GK is because lowering the GK value resulted in many backward save animations (where the GK will reach his hand into the goal to stop the shot, versus stick out his hand in the path of the ball). The only downside with that increase is that the GK has a tendency to catch the ball more on powerful shots. So this is why I raised shot speed, so it still creates the slight deflections on saves, and can still have a chance for the GK to remain within his capabilities. Lastly, GK ability also affects the power of their goal kicks. If you go too low (under 15 in my testing) the GK cannot kick the ball past the center circle on the opposition's side. This may seem like a small thing, but most professional GK's can kick well beyond that circle as they should be reaching forwards - who are faced up against defenders in the air, versus having your CDM or CAM go against the opposing CDM or CAM in the air. Those are little things, but make a huge difference towards the goal of realism.

For WC vs Legendary, I like to think Legendary as similar to the current PES 16 predicament. Where more chances are built off of perfect passing and face on shots on goal. Legendary acts the same way. The priority is passing % and the shots that come off of connecting a multitude of passing. While you may not see tiki-taka, you will see much more possession that doesn't really go anywhere.

With these sliders, and the values assign to them, there should be a lot less tiki-taka, and a lot more creativity. The best balance, i have found, is on World Class because Legendary has a tendency to go into over-drive of perfection, and Pro has me feel like I'm receiving charity on my opporunities because of the ease in bursting past players. WC feels just about right, and I've been using it, and the exact slider set up, for more than 40 matches so far. That alone, especially if you follow my twitch streams/youtube videos, is a big victory in its own right :) .

Thanks again for trying them out, I'm getting an explanation video edited and uploaded hopefully this weekend.

Thanks again for trying them out, I'm getting an explanation video edited and uploaded hopefully this weekend.

Thanks for your explanation Matt, I am enjoying the sliders in WC and Leg although in Leg I am seeing the "you scored on me, Im gonna score on you in the next minute" and sometimes the minute 89-90 goal from the ai.

Still, a massive improvement for a game which I kinda had not written off for offline play.

Thanks for the sliders Matt. I had not played 16 in ages but gave it a try with your sliders.
I do play on pro cause i'm simply not that good, i don't play often enough.

The first touch error is great. You have more chance in getting the ball back when the cpu has to make passes under pressure.
Took some getting used to as i lost the ball quite a few times myself. First game like this was in the rain, making it extra difficult.

Another very positive thing that i saw : the trajectory of the shots is more varied. Not sure if this is because of the latest patch or because of your sliders, but i feel there's more zip and power to the shots.
My complaint was the shots were often the same : kind of curly and always ending up in the top corner or halfway towards the top, but never on the ground.
Actualy seeing more lower shots now which i really like.

I'm playing a season with Tottenham. Won 2-0 against ManU. Drew 1-1 against Liverpool and 1-0 versus a poor team i can't remember.
Have to work hard for my chances because of the passing error.

I then played some friendlies.
England vs Turkey was an easy 3-0 win.
Then I played PSG vs Porto. This was a 1-0 win. Next game Real Madrid vs Juventus. Again a 1-0 win.

Then i felt that the game still felt a bit fast (or maybe i'm just old and slow) so i decreased speed a and accelaration by 1 point each.
Then i played Schalke 04 vs Frankfurt and the game suddenly felt very slow and sluggish.
Still trying to find the balance there, but seeing how that game felt different it leads me to believe there is at leaste a difference between the teams and not everybody plays the same. Could be just me though.

Sofar loving it and it is making me play the game again after many many months.

So, again thanks for the sliders. Will keep following this thread to see if there are further changes / developments.

I tried Matt's latest sliders on Professional and finished unbeaten over the last six matches of the season (against opposition that should have got more given their quality), so I reluctantly went back to World Class - and it's actually been pretty great!

I've still found I had to make little tweaks to try and stop the CPU's perfect passes - and sadly, I've conceded three goals of a new season to all-first-time passing moves I couldn't stop (one to Leicester, which is so totally the opposite to their real-life style of play that I nearly turned the console off).

But, I'm learning to live with it, because for the first time, I've seen myself getting more possession in matches when I've never done that before, and it seems a lot better overall in terms of how the CPU defends and occasionally gives away the ball.

Thanks Matt, I wouldn't be enjoying the game at this point without your work, truly.

I tried World class but it's just not for me. I'm simply not good enough and get no enjoyment out of it.
So, turned back to pro and will continue to tweak it a bit.

Love the shooting and pass errors. Something still seems a bit off, not bashing your sliders just something about the game.

Love the slower pace but sometimes it feels as if players are running in mud.
So, i either have to increase speed or maybe only accelleration.

It's great having a good base to work with, so many thanks again for this and reviving a game i had discarde as being unenjoyable.

I tried World class but it's just not for me. I'm simply not good enough and get no enjoyment out of it.
So, turned back to pro and will continue to tweak it a bit.

Love the shooting and pass errors. Something still seems a bit off, not bashing your sliders just something about the game.

Love the slower pace but sometimes it feels as if players are running in mud.
So, i either have to increase speed or maybe only accelleration.

It's great having a good base to work with, so many thanks again for this and reviving a game i had discarde as being unenjoyable.

I think I found out what suits me. Because I was suddenly struggling with World Class (with Matt's slightly adjusted sliders) I decided to drop to Professional but found it a little easy. I tried Scorpio's sliders which were ok but again a little easy.

I went back up to World Class and thought I'd try default sliders with slight adjustment and I enjoyed the game a lot better. I actually won against bottom team Brentford 5-0 and then drew 2-2, 1-1 and then won 2-0. But the games were still tough and all teams in the bottom half of the Championship. And it didn't feel sluggish like you mentioned.

Here are my settings if yourself or anyone is interested.

World Class

10 mins

Slow

Legendary Defending
(I think that's what it's called, the old fashioned one)

Camera Co-op and panned out to 20. Someone mentioned this earlier and it makes a huge difference IMO,no radar needed.

I play full assisted apart from manual shooting. I tried assisted shooting but shots kept hitting the post and bar so might be a bug. I feel that assisted passing does not make it too easy because passes still go astray depending on the player.

The only changes made to sliders. Can't remember the titles as I'm not on my game.

HUM/CPU

Acceleration 50/49
Goalkeeper 18/18
Injury Freq 70/70
Injury seriousness 60/60

As I said not a lot of changes but I'm enjoying it again now. :))

Over the bank holiday weekend I played an absolute ton of FIFA, which I'm happy about! :D

After winning the last six matches of my season on Professional with Matt's sliders (as mentioned previously), I moved up to World Class for the start of the next season (my third, all as Liverpool).

To begin with, it was okay - I was back to very close scorelines and all games having the same pattern, though (with the most prevalent ones being "when the AI needs a goal, your defenders become blind" and "the easiest way to win is to score when there's only five minutes left, so that the AI doesn't have time to switch on beast mode and score an equaliser").

However, I played a Champions League game against Basel where I scored three goals, and the AI scored between 1-2 in-game minutes after every goal I scored. When the score was level, they were average (though playing constant high-pressure football), but as soon as I scored, they became quite literally unstoppable.

I was tempted to pack it in at this point, but carried on. The next three games were against Norwich and two newly-promoted sides, Derby and Hull. With a full-strength side for each game, I drew all three. 1-1, 2-2 and 3-3.

So, that was it. World Class was, and is, forever dead to me.

I had a saved game before those three league games, and decided to try them all again on Legendary (which I've long-since said was the easier of the two difficulties, and many on the official EA forums think that the difficulty-level labels are actually the wrong way around).

Guess what. I won 2-0, 2-0 and 3-0, and, for the first time in about 20 matches, I had over 50% possession (because the AI was a little more direct and in doing so, made more mistakes).

So that's me, playing (and so far loving) Legendary from now on. No further tweaks to the sliders from Matt's needed. It is a totally different game and I can't fathom how anyone enjoys World Class!

Last edited:
Over the bank holiday weekend I played an absolute ton of FIFA, which I'm happy about! :D

After winning the last six matches of my season on Professional with Matt's sliders (as mentioned previously), I moved up to World Class for the start of the next season (my third, all as Liverpool).

To begin with, it was okay - I was back to very close scorelines and all games having the same pattern, though (with the most prevalent ones being "when the AI needs a goal, your defenders become blind" and "the easiest way to win is to score when there's only five minutes left, so that the AI doesn't have time to switch on beast mode and score an equaliser").

However, I played a Champions League game against Basel where I scored three goals, and the AI scored between 1-2 in-game minutes after every goal I scored. When the score was level, they were average (though playing constant high-pressure football), but as soon as I scored, they became quite literally unstoppable.

I was tempted to pack it in at this point, but carried on. The next three games were against Norwich and two newly-promoted sides, Derby and Hull. With a full-strength side for each game, I drew all three. 1-1, 2-2 and 3-3.

So, that was it. World Class was, and is, forever dead to me.

I had a saved game before those three league games, and decided to try them all again on Legendary (which I've long-since said was the easier of the two difficulties, and many on the official EA forums think that the difficulty-level labels are actually the wrong way around).

Guess what. I won 2-0, 2-0 and 3-0, and, for the first time in about 20 matches, I had over 50% possession (because the AI was a little more direct and in doing so, made more mistakes).

So that's me, playing (and so far loving) Legendary from now on. No further tweaks to the sliders from Matt's needed. It is a totally different game and I can't fathom how anyone enjoys World Class!

A bit late to the response, but thanks for the feedback,Chris! I am working on a video now to explain some of my rationale a bit further. I am glad to hear it is working on Professional for you!

I am glad to hear it is working on Professional for you!
Legendary, not Professional! :D
(I tried professional and won 10 games in a row, so I couldn't carry on with it, slider tweaks or not.)

I played some more last night on Legendary and enjoyed it again, but still, I find the majority of CPU goals are from a vertical run (along the line between the corner flag and the goalkeeper) that you can't stop, and a smashed shot into the net from a few yards out.

Nothing to do with your sliders, Matt - they're working great for me - but Legendary seems to result in an AI that's less about tiki-taka and more about direct (but not perfect) play. It's just the way that they score (although I tried altering pass speed and first touch error, and decreasing shot error, and - though it may be placebo - the AI seemed a little more willing to shoot from range in the last couple of games I played).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REguEctp-6k

Camera: Broadcast, Height 0, Zoom 20
Scoreboard: Compliments of Ghost-FIFA scoreboard and TV logo tool.

World Class/Legendary, 10-15 Minutes
Manual/Semi, Legacy or Tactical Defending

Sprint 52/52 - I still can't let go of this because of all the benefits we've seen with higher sprint in the past (CPU recovery, non-controlled players automatically clearing and covering space, less jogging animation). Yes it can cause ADD, but I haven't seen much of it.

Accel 48/48 - The combo of Sprint works well with this acceleration. Still allows you to get past the CPU, but they recover so much quicker - and in numbers.

Shot Error 55/55 - Enough misses, and enough quality strike balance. More shot variety at 55, including side footed shots (notice those aren't really there on default?). Paired up with shot speed, you will see some stunning attempts, and misses.

Pass Error 52/52 - really got tired of the overly done chest-high crosses. This now allows the CPU to still use the benefits of 60 pass speed, but much more controlled. Keeping line settings how they are on the OP are absolutely key.

Shot Speed 53/53 - Just about perfect with this one, especially with 55 shot error, still see some nice rising shots, some very low screamers as well. The GK setting, with this value, allows the slight deflections to occur - but also leave chance on legitimate catches, and/or soft deflections.

Pass Speed 50/50 - Yeah, with 100 FT this works well. The switch from 60 was simply because 60 just started to feel too fast by the CPU. No matter what pass error setting I chose, they would produce that drilled pass 90% of the time - and it started to get a bit more unrealistic every time (players randomly kicking ball out for corners from their own half, hard drilled passes to chest from 5 yards away). Also lowering pass speed allows the fouls to come back a bit. On 60 the passes were drilled so hard that the players couldn't keep up with the receiving player, unless it was a bad touch.

Injury Frequency 90/90 - More injuries is much more realistic to build depth in a Career Mode. IRL, most managers have to juggle and shuffle their entire squad of 18-22, not just the starting 11 or 3 to 4 subs.

Injury Severity 60/60 - Same reason as injury frequency. This builds more opportunity for depth. Makes for an exciting CM!

GK Ability 52/52 - Still not sure on it, but I want it to match Sprint, since if it matches a lower value where acceleration is (48), the GK's start to produce too much backward save animations. 52 still allows the GK to be aggressive, but it's all about timing because their acceleration is lower than 50. This is why there are more goals off corners because the keeper misses their punch or is in a bad position (depending on skill level of course).

Marking 78/78 - the threshold in which the players start only playing man defense is at 81. 78 results in the proper balance that if my LB/RB come up to attack, they don't hang all the way up the pitch because they're man marking the whole time.

Run Frequency 1/1 - Run frequency at 1 allows the run lengths to be shortened, but also the run amounts to lessen - so it doesn't feel like pure chaos of counter attacking football by both sides.

Height 60/60 - Yup, back to 60 here, and the reasoning is quite simply that the crosses started to diminish at 50. The players followed each other so deep into the box that the cross would occur, but it would be lofted to head, versus drilled in into the space of the run. The only thing I want to make sure is that players are no being forced out position, so there are a couple animations (like a defender suddenly warping forward when they are 1v1) to look out for.

Length 60/50 - User at 60 again so they are in front of the CPU's receivers, but also allows CPU to play with variety in trying to beat the user's shape.

Width 52/52 - The length discrepancy requires more of a meeting together of the ball with width, a small adjustment here should allow that to happen.

FB Positioning 100/100 - Got tired of the players retreating on set pieces on clearances, etc. Also works well considering RF is lower, highly recommended now.

FT Control 100/100 - Evened out for both User and CPU to allow more physicality. Personal preference, of course. | Matt's: Makes the really good players stand out, but not to the point they are immune to the pressure to perform mentally. Not only affects controlling passes, but dribbling accuracy. So much more variety in play/sequences, and allowing the ball stand out as a separate entity, as it should.

Just wanted to post real quick, here is the explanation video finally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBndvtbs3o

Matt... You have transformed fifa's offline gameplay for me. I congratulate you. I was only enjoying the women's competition and now can finally enjoy men's comps as well. You're a legend.

(cpu = Bel)
Xyil7N9.jpg

user/cpu
Sprint 55/57
Acceleration 56/64
Shot Error 58/42
Pass Error 90/60
Shot Speed 53/53
Pass Speed 58/58
Injury Freq 85/85
Injury Severity 35/35
GK Ability 47/47
Marking 55/90
Run Freq. 1/15
Height 59/59
Length 45/45
Width 46/46
Fullbacks 55/55
First Touch 65/50

Power Bar: 95

Assisted, World Class, Slow, (8 mins)
CL.INI DOWNLOAD

YES you need the cl.ini aswell for the full experience.
I used several other gameplay editors work, all credits to them/community.

Last edited:
(cpu = Bel)
Xyil7N9.jpg

user/cpu

CL.INI DOWNLOAD

Thanks! After 5 matches I would say that it plays very nice however my only critic is that all 5 of them have been high scoring matches, is there any way you can reduce that? Maybe the goalkeeper should be better?

Dynamic camera/Old school gameplay/Semi-World Class Sliders
[ Last Gen ]

Camera: Dynamic, Height: 0 Zoom: 0
World Class, 8 Minutes
Ball: EA Sports Silver/Black
Slow, Semi, Legacy Defending

User/Cpu

Sprint 51/49
Acceleration 52/50
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 50/54
Shot Speed 48/48
Pass Speed 50/48
Injury Freq 77/77
Injury Severity 17/17
GK Ability 39/39
Marking 52/40
Run Freq. 35/30
Height 50/50
Length 45/45
Width 48/57
Fullbacks 50/50
First Touch 16/23

Power Bar: 50

(I'm playing on the 360)

Last edited:
(cpu = Bel)
Xyil7N9.jpg

user/cpu

CL.INI DOWNLOAD

Try with these + cl.ini. I think the cpu is a bit more aggressive now. Plus i got too many injuries so i toned it down.

Sprint 55/57
Acceleration 56/64
Shot Error 58/42
Pass Error 90/60
Shot Speed 53/53
Pass Speed 58/58
Injury Freq 85/85
Injury Severity 33/33
GK Ability 57/57
Marking 55/90
Run Freq. 1/18
Height 59/59
Length 45/45
Width 46/46
Fullbacks 53/53
First Touch 65/50

Power Bar: 95

Assisted, World Class, Slow, (8 mins)

Would anyone recommend Sliders suitible for Be A Pro, It;s something i never really play and decided to give it a go a few nights a go and am actually enjoying it...:)), But struggling playing as myself on Legendary level.

Hi:))
Just signed up EVO-Web. I have with Ricardodc on O.S made sliders for pro. The idea was to create sliders that were challenging for fifa pro level. The last update 1.07 has changed the game in general on several levels. RB and LB pushes up on the field, the defense has become more awake and attack is more direct. Generally, it has improved, but it is still too early to judge the whole. What is special about the update in addition it is late, is that they have been tampered with the game engine !. So one might ask themselves why when now Fifa17 is just around the corner?. It has something with Addresses Chemistry & Fitness Issues in... to do. What is clear is that they would not have Fut players on the neck and thus fixing the flaws, but why tinker with the game engine so late ?.

Lower Acceleration & Pass Error version (LAPE)
15 Mins (or 10 to 20 Mins)
Slow Speed Legacy defending (also works with tactical)

User/CPU
Sprint Speed - 51/52
Acceleration - 48(47)/49
Shot Error - 59/57
Pass Error - 59/45
Shot Speed - 52/52
Pass Speed - 50/50
Injury Freq - 90/90
Injury Severity - 60/60
GK Ability - 52/52
Marking - 54/54
Run Frequency - 1/1