FIFA 16 - PC

23,99 USD at the moment

ok ill go for it then

edit:its around 50 USD here in Hungary the physical copy, the digital is around 45.

Last edited:
I have purchased pretty much every game I own on Origin Mexico.

Personally never had any issues with purchasing from there or had any emails from Origin.
The game always downloads in full english and never had any issues with Online gaming or anything.

I believe the game downloads from the country your in rather than the country you purchased from.

got it and i had zero problem so far. thanks guys for saving me money

just wish player models would be a bit bigger...they are too small compared to the field imo

can i get somehow an earlier patch working with the current rosters/database?

EDIT: or at all, how to play with the default exe? the exe version shows 1.0

Last edited:
facing this problem after moddingway update. deleted all my setting file, tried to start new career but still this. please help.
Screenshot%20%281077%29.png

Hi, I get weird names like team_name_ then followed by numbers after installing moddingway 8.1. I remember having the same problem on fifa 15 but fixed it after renaming some folders, I don't remember which one, anyone having the same problem?

The patch is focused on gameplay with particular attention being paid to penalty decisions, passing once more, player positioning and defensive pressure, which has been a gripe for many in FIFA 16.

Here's the full patch list:
  • Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
  • Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
  • Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’.
  • This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
  • Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
  • Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
Additionally, there have been changes to attribute boosts in FUT that affect interceptions, passing and long shots.

Last edited:
The patch is focused on gameplay with particular attention being paid to penalty decisions, passing once more, player positioning and defensive pressure, which has been a gripe for many in FIFA 16.

Here's the full patch list:
  • Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
  • Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
  • Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’.
  • This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
  • Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
  • Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
Additionally, there have been changes to attribute boosts in FUT that affect interceptions, passing and long shots.

This patch actually sounds promising.

[*]Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. [*]This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.

Yeah this one is important.
I often have matches against hardcore high pressure opponents, which makes it hard for me to get the ball to the other half of the pitch.

Guys keep pressing me that much that the goalie kick off lands to my opponent and I have a hard time in building up as passing possibilities are covered.

Hope that sorts it out better.

So far the patch seems to be good.
At least I feel no negatives.

Is there a way to skip the settings screen?

When you run the exe it automatically runs everytime and if I can stop it from working then should be able to play the game with Steam TV

Is there any mod/patch that makes it so that there is a big difference between good/bad teams? I hate how teams from League 2 plays the same as Barcelona and sometimes even better.

I need some help guys. I haven't used pc fifa since 14. I have a 4k tv with no vga how to i link my rig to play on it? Do i need a vga to scart or vga to hdmi. I haven't a clue..

Does your PC have HDMI out? If so it's a simple case of HDMI-HDMI (I use a 10m one for the purpose as the PC is in a different room to my projector), if your PC only has DVI/VGA out then yes you need either a cable with DVI/VGA-HDMI or an adaptor, if you don't have HDMI out then you won't be able to carry the sound with your video cable so will need some other option, I also have a 10m optical cable as my soundcard has optical out which I connect to my A/V receiver.

I'm getting a double input when connecting my PS4 controller and using inputmapper. It thinks I have two controllers connected. Any ideas how to rectify?

Hey guys, quick question: does anybody find the quality of online matches varies?

I can't quite put my finger on it but sometimes the game plays really smoothly, and other times it plays... almost like an updated version of an old FIFA. Really simple and unimpressive.

I play with a mate and the quality of our games tends to vary daily.

I'm wondering if EA have placed something in the code that alters the game if certain online requirements aren't met. My internet isn't great, so that might be a factor - to limit lag? I previously noticed a major difference in how the game plays when I switched from 30 FPS to 60 FPS so I'm assuming it might be in the code. I've also noticed that it tends to play worse during night games and better during day games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom