FIFA 16 (PC) gameplay patches

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Hey,

After seeing some videos of FIFA 16 on the PC (with all the Champions League, Europa League etc. graphics patches), I've been looking into gameplay mods (this is the main thing that would make me consider getting the game for PC).

Has anyone tried the different gameplay mods available and does anyone have any comments about how they change the game?

Thanks!

Moddingway isn't gameplay really but it mods every other aspect of the game so definitely should be the first thing you install.

The main gameplay modding one that I know of is:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192875 don't be put off by the guts bluster he's a bit of a fruitloop but very passionate about modding the game, no idea if his mods really do all the exotic things he promises but you never know!

But I haven't played Fifa in probably four or five months so I could be out of the loop!

Moddingway isn't gameplay really but it mods every other aspect of the game so definitely should be the first thing you install.

The main gameplay modding one that I know of is:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192875 don't be put off by the guts bluster he's a bit of a fruitloop but very passionate about modding the game, no idea if his mods really do all the exotic things he promises but you never know!

But I haven't played Fifa in probably four or five months so I could be out of the loop!

This one is....it´s on the moddingway page, that´s why it looked like modingway itself :).

Yours looks quite fine.
Would love to try that, but I´m scared of being forced to start a new CM then.

The only thing that I'm interested in are tactics and none of the patches make it work.

• Staff
The videos I've seen of the Champions League games etc. tempt me to grab it on PC, considering how often I play FIFA still, but I was only seriously interested if there was a gameplay patch that was highly recommended by a large group of players - but it doesn't seem like there is!

But ain´t that just slider tweaks or can they dig deeper into the gameplay?
Editing the INI files and such should potentially lead to deeper gameplay changes than slider tweaks, but from the looks of it there's just a mess of individual people experimenting without creating a refined end product!

The only thing that I'm interested in are tactics and none of the patches make it work.
That was my concern...

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Hi all
I play Fifa since Fifa 14 on PS3, after Fifa 15 and Fifa 16 on my PC. Before i was in love with Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for a long time.
I'm using Supernova's cl.ini (gameplay patch) and Matt10 final sliders from OperationSports forum and the game is awesome. I play on Normall speed settings :)

Links bellow:
Supernova Gameplay
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzFYUDlPiWm6d3dmam1LQXdWTjg&usp=sharing

Matt10 OS Community Sliders
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ders/855682-fifa-16-os-community-sliders.html

I really recomend to try it!

Modded FIFA 16 using:

• FIFA 16 Demo merged with the FIFA 16 Full Version: Which fixes custom tactics and CPU AI's decision making.
  • Moddingway(Latest): Which updates the game and adds more teams.
  • Supernova Gameplay: Which improves player individuality, ball physics, collision system and referees.

On the video, I made Crystal Palace have fast build up play and use long ball but they are not as rigid as PES 2017. However against Arsenal, they play more patient as their build up play is slower than Palace. You can also see a big difference between good teams and bad teams.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot!

Once I re-download FIFA 16 from Origin and install Matt's Stadiums + Your combination, I'm going to dig in the files because I want to start editing the pitches. I don't know if that was possible in FIFA 16 because I never saw any pitch mod, but I think it's mandatory.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot!

Once I re-download FIFA 16 from Origin and install Math's Stadiums + Your combination, I'm going to dig in the files because I want to start editing the pitches. I don't know if that was possible in FIFA 16 because I never saw any pitch mod, but I think it's mandatory.

You mind sharing the stadium pack and the turf mod?

And I haven't yet been able to re-download and re-install FIFA 16 so I haven't been able to start editing pitches yet. I don't even know if that was possible for FIFA 16. Actually I don't even recall ever seeing any turf/pitch mod for FIFA 16 so it's probably not even possible.
I think at one point I used this mod here, it was pretty good as far as I can remember (although the pitches in FIFA 16 were far better than those in 17 anyway imo). If you want to try it, make sure you do a backup or write down which files you copy over, so you can remove it if you don't like it.

http://www.moddingway.com/file/187399.html

There's a huge description, if you can't be bothered, here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6f61foio0qkhf1x/Jeets+HD+Grass+16+v+3.0+beta(2).zip

Oh, I know Jeet's "work".
But, honestly, I think 90% of the files included in his mod don't do absolutely anything to the game.
If you take a look at the files he includes, he "creates" file that don't even exist in the actual FIFA game.
Even in the INIs, he includes some funny lines which do sound believable, but if you debug them, you'll see they don't have any real effect ingame. In terms of graphics OR gameplay. He's just full of BS if you know what I mean.

Oh, I know Jeet's "work".
But, honestly, I think 90% of the files included in his mod don't do absolutely anything to the game.
If you take a look at the files he includes, he "creates" file that don't even exist in the actual FIFA game.
Even in the INIs, he includes some funny lines which do sound believable, but if you debug them, you'll see they don't have any real effect ingame. In terms of graphics OR gameplay. He's just full of BS if you know what I mean.
Right, well, I do think there were some changes to the pitches and the sweat/skin textures, but I agree that some of the other things this guy has released seem quite shady...
Anyway, it doesn't hurt to try the turf mod, maybe there's something useful. Up to you, man. :)

I can't get this to work, the game loads, loads up personal settings, hospitality settings etc and then just hangs at the stadium picture before the main menu loads. The men music is still playing and ad boards are rotating though. Any ideas?

Edit:

Inside the demo folder, open "dlc" folder and then delete the folder "dlc_powdll"

This file isn't in the Fifa 16 Demo dlc folder to overwrite

Open the folder where you installed Creation Master 16, then open folder "Templates", copy "data" folder inside and paste it to FIFA 16 Demo directory and replace all

Same here, the files copy across but they're not in the folder beforehand to overwrite.

Last edited:
Try deleting data_patch.big and data_patch.bh if you have them in your FIFA main folder. If that doesn't work, try regenerating again while the game is closed
I can't get this to work, the game loads, loads up personal settings, hospitality settings etc and then just hangs at the stadium picture before the main menu loads. The men music is still playing and ad boards are rotating though. Any ideas?

Edit:

Inside the demo folder, open "dlc" folder and then delete the folder "dlc_powdll"

This file isn't in the Fifa 16 Demo dlc folder to overwrite

Open the folder where you installed Creation Master 16, then open folder "Templates", copy "data" folder inside and paste it to FIFA 16 Demo directory and replace all

Same here, the files copy across but they're not in the folder beforehand to overwrite.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Last night would load up but all the graphics were messed up, no heads, stadium etc. So I restarted from scratch and now it's gone back to the old problem of not loading up properly at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4gfcir/fifa_16_cracked_by_turk_dm/

Follow carefully all steps in this link, don't know about other link but this one worked fine for me, apply the fixes depending on the bugs you have

Have got it working fully now. I was using the keyboard to process past the start screen instead of my PS4 pad, that's what was making it crash. Got everything installed now. For custom tactics Krebstar's are pretty good.

http://projec10.org/

Modded FIFA 16 using:

• FIFA 16 Demo merged with the FIFA 16 Full Version: Which fixes custom tactics and CPU AI's decision making.
  • Supernova Gameplay: Which improves player individuality, ball physics, collision system and referees.

On the video, I made Crystal Palace have fast build up play and use long ball but they are not as rigid as PES 2017. However against Arsenal, they play more patient as their build up play is slower than Palace. You can also see a big difference between good teams and bad teams.

Back to FIFA 16 after playing a few months WE9LE. I see that moddingway now includes supernova gameplay inside their patch, did you use the sliders specified in the readme or did you use other sliders since you're using the demo version ?

Modded FIFA 16 using:

Hi Topaz!

Do you mean you can play the full game but using the demo gameplay on PC?

I am an absolute fan of fifa 16 demo gameplay. I think they absolutely nailed it in term of gameplay. The positioning, the movement off the ball, the physicality, the cpu build up is soooo natural, team individuality, players individuality, commands reaction... well I could continue like that longer.

Unfortunately I am on PS4 so I can only play very short games. I have also tried the vanilla gameplay (disk 1.0 version) by arising every downloaded patches and blocked the updating but it doesn't flow as well as the demo (it is pretty carp in comparison if you want my opinion). You see those string of one touch passes, command reaction and positioning are not as good.

I wouldn't mind buying again the game for my PC if I could be sure I will be able to get the demo gameplay instead (I would love that).

Sadly while I wanted to test how the demo could run on my lap top, I have faced a first disappointing barrier which is the fifa 16 demo is not available anymore on origin (only 17 is available now but I am not intrested). I have managed to find a pirate copy of it but, second barrier that I didn't manage to overcome, origin ask me for a key (despite the demo being free) that I have not been able to find.

I would be very thankful if you (or someone else) could answer my question and also may be help me with the origin key issue I am facing.

Back
Top Bottom