Facebook

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Anyone else locked out and unable to log in without a code sent via SMS that's not arriving? Been like this since last night and there seems to be nothing I can do or anyone I can contact :(

So apparently my whole facebook account has vanished, my wife is married to an empty space, all my posts etc vanished, what the fuck! And Facebook have zero means to contact them, no email, no chat support, no phone number, how the fuck do I fix this????????????

What the actual...?

Have you got any closer to fixing it? Has someone hacked you and deleted your account or something?

What the actual...?

Have you got any closer to fixing it? Has someone hacked you and deleted your account or something?

Nope as far as I'm aware it's simply a security check from Facebook that's completely broken, can't receive the confirmation code so can't access my facebook account which is hidden (you will no longer see me as a friend or any of my posts or whatever), there seems to be no way to contact them, their "help community" is beyond useless and just full of posts of people in the same boat without a reply.

Back
Top Bottom