Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Gonna stream some of this tonight when it unlocks at midnight.

Twitch.tv/daretostream
Please come back and let us know if there are still divisions, tournaments etc.!

In the beta, we couldn't even play against each other and watch each other's shots. It was all "live". Really hope that's not just the direction they're going in now.

showing some stuff

enjoying this game, you have a better level system now.
you can play solo or against others to level up, once you level up a com player will challenge you.
you win money and gear for victory's.

Last edited:
I have enjoyed the little I have played of it, I'll be a bit bummed though if there are no other control options than the standard one, haven't found anything on that ,one way or the other.

I checked on online last night a little bit, there are 4 player rooms where I think you play 3 all at the same time (nothing was open) and then you could play against daily players, some which were playing at the same time - one hole or 9. Then you get rated against the other players. Thing is, only an hour into the unlock and I seemed to be massively underleveled against the best players, so I really stood no chance there. I'll have a better look at it later tonight.

I have enjoyed the little I have played of it, I'll be a bit bummed though if there are no other control options than the standard one, haven't found anything on that ,one way or the other.

I checked on online last night a little bit, there are 4 player rooms where I think you play 3 all at the same time (nothing was open) and then you could play against daily players, some which were playing at the same time - one hole or 9. Then you get rated against the other players. Thing is, only an hour into the unlock and I seemed to be massively underleveled against the best players, so I really stood no chance there. I'll have a better look at it later tonight.
i looked for different control styles too.

Remember the one in Hot Shots OOB

I'd like a analog swing system too that allows you to shape shots.

Started playing it yesterday and it's fun. Haven't played the PS3 one in a long time, so it's taking a bit of getting used to. But it's neat.

I've played loads of this over the weekend.

Really enjoying it, the game is very fun, but do have a couple of concerns.

One is not enough courses. I get there's 5 i think, and 2 DLC but will there be more, or an ability to buy a Season Pass? First couple are decent courses, last couple I unlocked much harder, but less fun. Especially that Canyon one, yes it's challenging but not really fun.

Secondly, it's a little "grindy". Win 2/3 tournaments, beat a character, repeat the process twice more to go up a rank. Wish there was a little more variety.

Online seems very difficult with the scores others seem to post.

That said really enjoy it.

I've played loads of this over the weekend.

Really enjoying it, the game is very fun, but do have a couple of concerns.

One is not enough courses. I get there's 5 i think, and 2 DLC but will there be more, or an ability to buy a Season Pass? First couple are decent courses, last couple I unlocked much harder, but less fun. Especially that Canyon one, yes it's challenging but not really fun.

Secondly, it's a little "grindy". Win 2/3 tournaments, beat a character, repeat the process twice more to go up a rank. Wish there was a little more variety.

Online seems very difficult with the scores others seem to post.

That said really enjoy it.
looks like in game store is built for dlc future courses

I unlocked the Hawaii-type course and really wasn't paying much attention when playing the first 9 for the first time. It was an absolutely miserable experience with terrible greens, terrible obstacles, terrible everything! I'll be more focused next time around.

havent played any of this series, does game require any skills, or is it just level up boosting arcadey type
it's 3 click golf, very well developed. You play to level up your clubs individually. It's hard as you move up to higher leveled CPU players. You can play online but i haven't yet. If you put well you level up with the putter.

Getting this to play with the wife when our new TV arrives this week, is there anywhere that's cheaper to buy digitally than Sony themselves? And can you still get the Pre-order DLC despite it being released? I have £15 left over on my Sony account so it'll basically only cost me another £15

I am back into this game, and it is finally giving me that old EG feeling. The lack of other shot control options is annoying but at least I have unlocked all spin shots now, so it feels pretty much like old times. AI players being on the course at the same time takes a bit of getting used to, but I have decided to just embrace it. And man, those courses get really hard, really fast. You can have a good run, only to blow the whole thing on the final par 5 course. Like I said, that old EG feeling!

No stick controls, they don't really fit with the spin controls you usually have to make while making the shot, pressing up, down, left or right both at power and impact. Previous EGs had a bunch of other control methods though, a shame they only went with one in this one. Probably because of online tournaments. Also, putting now has three clicks as well instead of just the usual two, probably to give you one more chance to mess up a shot.

Back
Top Bottom