Everton Thread

well apparenty the whole of Liverpool (the city) supports Everton rather than Liverpool, where are the everton fans from Liverpool on here? Or maybe they just don't play PES? or have the internet?

well apparenty the whole of Liverpool (the city) supports Everton rather than Liverpool, where are the everton fans from Liverpool on here? Or maybe they just don't play PES? or have the internet?

we were talking about this the other day (me and may brother and mates) and we can't work out where that claim came from.

in all of our jobs we've ever had (i've had 4, my brother's had about 20 (he's 37) and my mate's had 2) plus my college (4 years) i've only ever known about 5 evertonians, my brother hasn't worked with any for years and my mate works in a place with about 50 men and only 2 of them are evertonians.

I think "there's more evertonians in liverpool" translates as "there's more foreign and out-of-town liverpudlians than there are evertonians"

I think it's the same with United in Manchester. There's about 6 or 7 City fans at work (out of 100+ employees) and I dont see many around out of work either.

It's just away to smear the bigger clubs of the city's reputation I suppose.

Good luck to you lot today. Don't like either team but Everton are the lesser of two evils for me and it'd be nice for the decent Everton supporters to get to the final.

indeed, you lot will be unbearable if you win it, but I'd prefer it than that lot of horrible cunts in West London.

Cashley, Terry, Drogba. Just...yuk.

Shame the evertonians that we did have here were kn0bheads so none to celebrate. Have to say I would find it highly amusing if they win the Cup after Liverpool win the league. They finally win something and Liverpool have outdone them again :D

But they have beaten the top teams so deserve it for that.

Typical Bluenose to disappear and turn back up when they get a sniff of doing well ;)

index.php

hilarious:WORSHIP:

honestly, I would strip him off his captaincy. Mind you he scored his pen didn't he?

granted, but hes the captain of a club who just made it to the FA Cup final.

Once a Blue always a Manc :D
I think he was probably just being calm, like when Scholes went to shake all the hands of the Chelsea players after the CL final instead of running off and celebrating.

as much as i'd love to run him over in a bus, i think Neville deserves a bit of credit for not celebrating.

just like McAllister when he scored his freekick against Coventry and they were relegated. (I know it was a while ago but it always sticks in my memory.)

Cngrats to Timmy "fuck off" Howard...

Tim Howard set a new Everton club record of 16 clean sheets in a Premier League season – beating Neville Southall’s tally of 15...

Back
Top Bottom