AI Momentum in PES 2018 Tournaments (ML,BAL,LEAGUE,CUP) (on TP,SS )

kilay

International
11 November 2016
What is a momentum

If a process or movement gains momentum, it keeps developing or happening more quickly and keeps becoming less likely to stop.

On PES and FIFA is commonly known to cheat by AI

What i think about minutage(momentum) scripting during tournaments (ML,BAL, League, Cup)

In those min ranges they make anythings to score (PROF ,TP, SS)
also they're bosteed and you have an handicap (less reaction, more wrong rebounds and so on)
about LEGEND i've just a word 'UNPLAYABLE'

1-5
40- 45 (+1/+4 stoppage time)
45-50
66-72
86-90 (+1/+4 stoppage time)

Anyone have the same feelings?

Last edited:
There is cheating from momentum but its not that bad actually.

The big issue is poor awareness and bad defensive AI for both team especially the human team, last year you could organize the defence and prevent goals and keep solid getting ou balance and tactics right.

This year, so so many poor goals and just defenders running away or leaving stupid spaces for no reason for easy goals.

I hope the patch simply improves player switching, AI defensive awareness and general responsiveness so these issues shouldn't happen, but there is cheating as usual through momentum but to be honest its fine for me, the AI has to cheat a bit, AI cannot compete with a human!

The momentum was there last year, but you could actually defend and switch tactics to stop the AI, this year its a lot harder because of the AI awareness bugs and responsiveness issues so there is that chance a defender will just decide to run away and allow the AI to score.

There is cheating from momentum but its not that bad actually.

The big issue is poor awareness and bad defensive AI for both team especially the human team, last year you could organize the defence and prevent goals and keep solid getting ou balance and tactics right.

This year, so so many poor goals and just defenders running away or leaving stupid spaces for no reason for easy goals.

I hope the patch simply improves player switching, AI defensive awareness and general responsiveness so these issues shouldn't happen, but there is cheating as usual through momentum but to be honest its fine for me, the AI has to cheat a bit, AI cannot compete with a human!

The momentum was there last year, but you could actually defend and switch tactics to stop the AI, this year its a lot harder because of the AI awareness bugs and responsiveness issues so there is that chance a defender will just decide to run away and allow the AI to score.

Thnks, Klash, your feedback is really needed, but really are you able to play on Legends over a tournaments without be destroyed by a huge scripting?
I have 2 friends that plays in some different ways in our leagues (TP, MANUAL PASS, ADV SHOOT)
Over a Konami custom league we have choosen low league teams as opponents , while our choiche was Big Teams
we are using my tactics on my OF (really compact) and trust me, my friends never had a joy in any match, yesterday (as it should have happened) i've also lost my first game in that league vs Nott Forest using Chelsea . Scripting over all, 23 (16) shots for me and 1/1 for the Forest, 65% of possessions versus 35%... Notts keeper has been the MOM and i loose 0-1 (of course they scores at 45+1) Why ? Cuz i'm struggling with the first one on the league (PORTO) for the first place (and i had to loose).
for me the scripting is an evidence over any mode than exhibiton

Last edited:
And anyway switch tactics it is not what I would like to do to reduce scripting, i wanna be able to change the advanced instructions of the AI teams.. they have to enable that also over the edit mode so we can customized with a common sense also the AI tactics. seeing the Barça (partnership) play with 4 different adv intructions is a pity... there aren't 4 adv instructions that fit well for barça, and the worst thing is about the fake teams that KONAMI has linked just on a couple of def adv instructions (blue). it's a crap that they never test those thing
They just wrong all the system like every year..
I favourites the asbence of those uncustomizable instructions for AI, no sense for me following their patterns

Legend level isn't realistic whatsoever man.

Its just made to be as hard as possible because people were complaining about superstar being easy the last 2 years which it was. On the PC it was great last year but on the PS4 it was stupidly easy.

Superstar is the way to go. On legend you can only really play matches 10 minutes or under, the AI NEVER tire and will pressure you like mad all game!

Back
Top Bottom