24 - Two more seasons!

Does yhe new trailer give anything away? It mentions spoilers and as I accidentally found out several massive spoilers before by looking at previews.
I really want to watch it, but will try not to and wait for the 23rd!

Does yhe new trailer give anything away? It mentions spoilers and as I accidentally found out several massive spoilers before by looking at previews.
I really want to watch it, but will try not to and wait for the 23rd!

If your up to date with everything then no there are no spoilers.

24: Redemption

That was good.
Not a lot of action, but a lot of heroic moments
and I love the atmosphere. Musics were very good too.

With his age, I prefer Jack helping people than killing hundreads of badguys. 20 are enough :).

7+/10

I'd give Redemption an 8.

Its good to see Jack Bauer again, its been far too long.

I'm going to watch it a few times again before January.

Ploughing my way through, just finished Season 4 and going to start 5 tonight. Thought it was a pretty good series, although it seemed to drag at times, others it had that old 24 feeling where you just HAD to watch the next episode :)

Logan has to be one of the worst Presidential characters ever, he's useless!! :CURSE:

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

Season 5 was a fantastic season and the best one to date.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:(

I already spent too much time over Christmas watching 4+ episodes of 24 consecutively! If this season is better, I'm not going to get any sleep :(

Considering the technology CTU has, it's all very easy for people to gain unauthorised entry into their buildings. This show can be pretty unrealistic/annoying at times.

And why can't people just say goodbye when they hang up the phone?!

"That's great, Jack"

CLICK!!

"Jack? You still there? I haven't finished talking yet!" :BRICK:

That was a very good 2 hours, I loved the bit towards the end, the continuation from Redemption was interesting.

Last edited:
Excellent first four eps, interesting that the enemy is now a bit more known quantity, shame they use a fake name though, just reading the new Alex Cross thriller and that's about Nigerian gangsters and it's a pretty cool read as it feels more based in reality than "Sangala", Spooks brought back an old, "real" enemy in Russia and it was all the better for it, possible the best season ever of Spooks, if not the best for many years :)

Not the best, thought it dragged on quite a lot at times, and WAY too much happened, too many storylines, too many main bad guys.

And not enough Kim :(

7/10 I think.

Agent Walker is making a nice impression.

Back
Top Bottom