sponsored by
Pointbetgames.com
Glyn Jones Homes
BMW

master said:
lfc champions league jersey
mock? :roll:
lfcchamps8to.jpg

the fact that this kit does not have the 5 times champions logo on the right arm which any team who own the trophy for good have to wear (Liverpool,milan,ajax,real madrid and bayern munich) suggests its a fake, plus they wouldnt wear 5 stars as they are resreved usually for domestic triumph. but i dont know, i really like the kit.

@ arfy

wot do alll these teams have in common

(,milan,ajax,real madrid and bayern munich)
they are sponsored by adidas hence the blue champions league logos

you can clearly see that the reebok logos have been pasted onto the front and sleeves. Just look at the quality around them which proves they come from another image.

adds102 said:
yer he is like thats a crap top i want to wear arsenal's home and away :(

Looks like he will now be wearing white and blue shirts at Madrid xD

arfy05 said:
the fact that this kit does not have the 5 times champions logo on the right arm which any team who own the trophy for good have to wear (Liverpool,milan,ajax,real madrid and bayern munich) suggests its a fake, plus they wouldnt wear 5 stars as they are resreved usually for domestic triumph. but i dont know, i really like the kit.

Champions League Trophy patch exist only for adidas sponsor team which win the victory more than 3th.
and not right arm but left arm ;)
sorry my english..

Huffers said:
you can clearly see that the reebok logos have been pasted onto the front and sleeves. Just look at the quality around them which proves they come from another image.
it's not composite image. meet ophthalmologist

arfy05 said:

Ok listen all you dumb ass's. The patch in which the champions wear on their sleeves is distributed by UEFA. Adidas, Nike, Diadora, Kappa, and all other kit producing companies do not distribute the patch. There is however a certain number of champions leagues you must win to get a patch. This patch is also worn during champions league matches and not domestic and cup matches.

That is how it works. And by the way the Liverpool jersey is real bitches.

Yesterday, in the opening night of Maradona TV program, Pele was the invited to talk to the Argentinian number 10.

At the end of the program, they exchanged number 10 shirts of both countries...
Don't know about the argentinian one, but the brazilian kit was in the new nike template.

And i don't know if it'll be used in matches (let's see Brazil x Croatia tomorrow), but in all cases, it exists.

Photo:
253948-8701-ga.jpg

timmylv said:
must be fake. new design should be released right before the world cup.

Yeah thats what I thought too, but do you really think they would make Maradona make himself look like a dick by holding up a fake Brazil shirt? Well maybe some people would, but not in Argentina anyway. :lol:

curswine said:
Yeah thats what I thought too, but do you really think they would make Maradona make himself look like a dick by holding up a fake Brazil shirt? Well maybe some people would, but not in Argentina anyway. :lol:

yeah, good point...but hey, that brazil jersey was from Pele, none of his predictions has became true. :)

maybe nike will use the same design for next year, who knows, I like it anyway.

timmylv said:
maybe nike will use the same design for next year, who knows, I like it anyway.

I doubt that... I am pretty sure Nike will come up with a new design for the World Cup, so will Adidas. Actually, Germany will play a friendly against France in November and they will show their new kit, same procedure as two years ago, also november and also France where the Adidas Shark kits have been presented by both teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom