Need for Speed (the new one)

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Closed beta codes are going out for this as of now, apparently.

If anyone has a spare, please let me know (dying to try the game out but had no idea there was a beta sign-up available). :(

I was enjoying this, I'm a bit gutted they turned it off tbh.

Its a million times better than the older ones, back to the good old NFS we used to enjoy.

If i rememberer correctly yes but my memory's shit :LOL:

The drifting is brilliant in it, i spent a bit of time just drifting round roundabouts :LOL:

It's like Forza Horizon but easier with more action, battles and fun. I can imagine being a big hit online.

Graphics are great as well and you can do a shitload of customisation.

I'll copy my thoughts from another forum:

What an awful game. Another EA game where it looks like a blurry mess, terrible handling and possibly the worst acting that I've ever seen. It makes CBeebies look like Hollywood.

So yeah, not even picking this up at a discount. Awful.

I wouldn't pay £10 for it.

I've got the trial and i don't know if they have changed anything or its just a placebo but i don't like it now :LOL:

The handling seems really shit, i tried using the sliders for drift and grip no setting seems to get it right.

Good job i've got EA Access because i would have bought it after the beta but i am definitely not getting it after playing the trial.

Saved me £45 :)

Crap!

I really wanted this to be good, what's the best racer on PS4? or anything on the horizon looking good

Back
Top Bottom