Sick of playing Ronaldo, Ibra and the exploiters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

goat261

Non-League
14 April 2013
If you are looking for some fun competitive games of PES with the added fun of a thriving addictive transfer market? Then look no further.

Those of you who enjoy online PES will become addicted to this league. It isn't a standard online league, it includes a transfer market, our very own virtual money known as PENce and much MUCH more. In simple terms its a online version of master league which i think all of you will enjoy, since its a community of pes fanatics who love the game rather than searching for ways to exploit faults in the gameplay. and the transfer market is highly addictive.

This isn't me bigging up my own site for selfish reasons, i don't own or run the site, I'm just a regular member (an admin these days) and a PES fan informing everyone there is still a place where you can enjoy PES 15 to its fullest, and trust me, when you play the right people it is an incredible game this year.

Right, now lets get to the good stuff.

The Site

The Forum

When signing up to the forum you will receive a email to validate your account, it may appear in your junk/spam folder.

The sign up threads

Introduction to the league

Introduce yourself

So what is it all about?
Think of the league as a cross between playing PES and Football Manager, or even an online interactive Master League. This site in its various guises has been at the forefront of online leagues since 2004, it has always been the biggest most active pes league over the last decade. Used to have 400 team league back in the day when pes was ruling...at present we have a 72 team league which is huge for PES nowadays.

Teams
Here are the current squads after thousands of transfers being completed over the last six seasons (from pes 2013 onwards)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLRh-yzxMz-VHq3uCkstpRONsLdNng_iRnQ8rdrUEws/pubhtml?# (use the tabs at the top to click through the various pages)
Or you can also check out PENdb which will look familiar to those of you who use pesdb. http://pendb.proevonetwork.com/main/players (click owners name to see their squad)

Heres an example of what to expect on the pitch, highlights video of one of my league games and the latest gotm video.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask, kept this as short as possible, if i listed everything the league has to offer you would be here for hours reading this topic lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
6) Do not post any messages advertising a particular product or website. Please note that this includes affiliate links. A normal sized text link in your signature to your personal web site is acceptable. Any other form of advertising requires the prior permission of an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom