PES 2015 Video Thread

Re: PES 2015 Video Thread!!!

Poor quality because the Xbox One refuses to upload video for the game, presumably because it's not past the release date yet, but here's the goals I mentioned earlier. Recorded with my phone.

I just had the best online football match I've had in years. Possibly ever.

Gutted it was during my lunch hour and I had to stop.

Dutch guy. His players were better than mine and his passing was immaculate. I was relying on interceptions and quick counter attacks to try and get anything.

It felt like such hard work, which is fantastic - it's killing FIFA for me a little bit more every time I play it (fantastic physics or not, it's so easy to play like Real Madrid and score goals like Ronaldo online on FIFA, but in this game it's a REAL slog to get the ball up the pitch and win, and it's so much more rewarding as a result).

My first goal was an interception, a lay-off and a shot within about 3 seconds. It deflected off his defender's shin and crept in at the far post, with the keeper stretching from the near post to try and get there before it was too late.

The second goal was laughable (in a good way)... The pass took a deflection and bobbled diagonally through the penalty area, past two of his defenders who desperately tried to toe-poke it away, and past his goalkeeper who stretched but couldn't get there. It was going out of play, but I JUST managed to get a guy onto the far post and SQUEEZE it past the post.
YouTube - PES 2015 Online Goals (poor quality)

Love those goals that the ball deflects, fooling the keeper who has no time to react.

Really nice and it's perfect watchable :P

Last edited:

CPU 1-2-3-4-5

Look at this from the CPU. Bloody hell. Granted I ballsed up the defending - I'd just taken a sip of tea, and was mesmerised by the passing. But still.

Silky passing move
God I love advanced through balls. You can really nail those little lay-offs into off-the-ball runs.

Bonus points to Dani Alves for ghosting through the keeper. And to Pirlo for starting off a video called 'Silky passing' by running in the way of the very first pass.

Last edited:

CPU 1-2-3-4-5

Look at this from the CPU. Bloody hell. Granted I ballsed up the defending - I'd just taken a sip of tea, and was mesmerised by the passing. But still.

Silky passing move
God I love advanced through balls. You can really nail those little lay-offs into off-the-ball runs.

That was ping pong passing at it's best :SHOCK:

Is this the demo or the full game ?

I'd like you guy gave some comments on the goal I posted, it looks almost real life like, very similar to some of the best Bayern plays, and Robben played exactly like him.

romagnoli

Beautiful play on the second video, and I love that finishing with the ball hitting the side post before going into the net... Fantastic!;)

This PES is really, really special.

Congrats Konami and Adam!

Lovely goal Dudu. Love it when a run goes completely unnoticed, it's so satisfying. This is one of the best examples - Robben flying, the ball is beautifully timed. I really, really want to score a goal like this using the outside of the foot high through pass, where the defence is standing completely still and Pirlo curls the ball perfectly into Tevez's chest and he rifles the ball home.

Btw it's the demo... tomorrow should be the big day!

Lovely goal Dudu. Love it when a run goes completely unnoticed, it's so satisfying. This is one of the best examples - Robben flying, the ball is beautifully timed. I really, really want to score a goal like this using the outside of the foot high through pass, where the defence is standing completely still and Pirlo curls the ball perfectly into Tevez's chest and he rifles the ball home.

Btw it's the demo... tomorrow should be the big day!

thankas rom!!

That would be a beatiful goal, and its completetly possible on this game.

You were still playing the demo till this day ? :LOL:

You're going to have alot of fun tomorrow with the full game. :BOP:

romagnoli, buddy, you just might have sold me on my first PES after five years. Awesome stuff.

Always a pleasure Tom. Was it me ripping the CPU a new one? Or the CPU returning the favour? They do tend to score a lot of goals which are better than I'd admit while swearing under my breath and hammering the start button.

I was already considering buying it before but that second video made me instantly head off to Amazon US to get some PSN credit instead of waiting some more days and see if any big issues come up. Because they always did.

:)

CPU 1-2-3-4-5

Silky passing move

Bonus points to Dani Alves for ghosting through the keeper. And to Pirlo for starting off a video called 'Silky passing' by running in the way of the very first pass.

Awesome goal Rom .... ;)

What Pass Assist ? Zero ? And an L2 Manual square ball at the end ?

And one for you Rom, remember when he did this for Utd ? :)

YouTube - Di Maria replicates Utd Dink Goal

Last edited:

Awesome goal Rom .... ;)

What Pass Assist ? Zero ? And an L2 Manual square ball at the end ?

And one for you Rom, remember when he did this for Utd ? :)

YouTube - Di Maria replicates Utd Dink Goal

Classic Angel. Lip smackingly good finish, can't go wrong with a tasty lob like that.

I'm on 1 bar assist, with advanced through balls giving me those little circle markers. Highly recommend giving them a go - even if you switch back to manual, at least it's an interesting change from the norm and food for thought if you reckon it needs a tweak or two to fit your own vision of what it should do.

a few goals from my unsuccessful champions league campaign, lost in the semis to barca 2-1 on aggregate :CRY:

http://youtu.be/9sLKwdvFESg

if anybody can tell me how to get a full youtube link on a tablet that would be wonderful. can't e,bed without it :RANT:

It's been a good 9 or 10 years since I last visited these forums, good to see it's still going :)

This is also the first PES i've bought in years too, so here's a couple of my favourite goals i've scored online (divisions). I think these were scored in only my 2nd game of playing as well.

Sorry about the potato quality, the Xbox One upload feature is disabled for PES for some reason!

Great build up play and finish by Rooney

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Xbox One) - Rooney Great Passing Move

Nice passing move and Van Persie finish

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Xbox One) - Van Persie Goal

Last edited:
Just post the link to the youtube video without the 's' in https:// and the &feature=youtu.be at the end, if any.

So, if the URL of the youtube video you want to embed is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHGx2OjrOg&feature=youtu.be
you just do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHGx2OjrOg&feature=youtu.be

Resulting in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHGx2OjrOg
which is the right link to use.

Back
Top Bottom