PES 2015 - Removal of jostling with right analogue stick

Are you disappointed that jostling using right analogue stick has been removed?

• Total voters

fantomas23

League 1
26 July 2003
australia
Q: Are you disappointed that KONAMI decided to remove the jostling function using the right analogue stick in PES 2015 that was introduced in last year's version?

Honestly, I can see the reasons why it got deleted and I can agree with them. But I just loved to push that right analog hard and literally smash opponents, disposess them of ball in a most malicious manner.

TL;DR it is not the most optimal mechanics in history of PES, but one of most hillarious ones definitely ;D

I am please they took it away, it was confusing and not useful enought, the way it's done now (automatically based on stats) is much better.

Can't have jostling with the way the game looks, feels and plays. Their physical impact engine needs work, along with the animations.

Hate to compare, but look at NBA 2k15, when players collide, you can see all the detail and move accordingly. You're not stuck in animations.

I use PC version but YES I loved this feature it felt more sim-like with extra control and something in 2014 that I was impressed by. I used it a lot in defence and am disappointed its gone. I feel its limiting my defending options not having it as a tool to use.

I feel we should have had a controls option to switch it on or off for right stick. Making things combine under contextual moments is just simply acting like Fifa and I dont want that shit.

the way it's done now (automatically based on stats)

This is "ok" but it could cause fouling and it was better to decide whether to try or not, I just hope its balanced with ref now that we dont choose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom