Silent Hills

_anderson

Retired Fanboy
31 May 2007
Porto, Portugal
F.C.Porto
Hideo Kojima is teaming up with filmmaker Guillermo del Toro to make the next Silent Hill game, starring The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus. http://trib.al/8yc0XJA

10593004_10152353838191633_695695354255726571_n.png

Weirdest boner right now.

Not a fan of most of the horror video game genre. Gameplay takes a backseat to "scares" and I think I'm just too jaded to be surprised more than once or twice over a few hours of gameplay.

They should just sell these games for $30 as they never have replay value. I can never buy them at full price, don't see the value.

Looks good.

Love these kind of games. Project Zero/Fatal Frame was one of the best for me, scared the shit out of me that did :LOL:

Hope it honors the series. Glad Tomm Hulett aka your typical loud mouth, arrogant, knows it all kinda of guy got the boot. Maybe Kojima will help out PES 2016.

played the demo tonight with my pulse headset and in a dark tv room. I nearly shat my pants.

Yup. I could only manage half an hour before I needed 3 ice creams and an hour of Bagpuss to stop the whimpering. I'm going to try and complete it on Saturday after dark. After that I'm hoping Cup-a-soups and an all-nighter of Patch Adams, Jack, Bicentennial Man and Hook will see me safely through the night for the alpaca walk on Sunday.

original.jpg

1400508894509.jpg

Last edited:
No more please. Lost the initial love I had for the games as they just threw them out willy-nilly, just like Resident Evil.

FD

If Resident Evil was being remade by a completely different developer (specifically one renowned for at least being very inventive and having an eye for detail) and a high quality horror/fantasy movie director was getting involved too, I would consider that wiping the slate clean. And then drawing a picture of a smiling child on it. With pig's blood. And then laughing in a way that sounds like foxes shagging.

How the hell can walking up an L shaped corridor numerous times be so terrifying?

Having the headset on really intensifies the atmosphere.

Playing the demo has left me convinced to get this on release.

Never mind, after playing the demo I am not disappointed...

But it could of been alright with Guillermo del Toro writing it, and might of bought if got decent reviews..

Thank god.

Between this and Resident Evil, grown bored shitless with them.

FD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom