20 YEARS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER - TOP 10 INTROS

Noob-Saibot

Banned
24 March 2014
YouTube - 20 YEARS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER - TOP 10 INTROS

On the occasion of the 20th anniversary of our beloved series, we made ​​a video to make us nostalgic look back over the years :)

Unfortunately, the video is blocked for some countries because some songs that are in the videos :(

Here is dailymotion upload.. .but the quality is way worst .
20 YEARS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER - TOP 10 INTROS - Video Dailymotion@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

Also you can share with us your first touch to the series , how you became a PES / WE / ISS fan?

Last edited:
Nice idea, I'll surely have a look at that as soon as I get home. :)
About my first contact with the series, well, PES didn't even exist.
I played ISS Deluxe when I had the chance to meet a friend that had it on his SNES, the first Konami football game I bought was ISS98 and I played it until I got hold of PES34 on PC.
The "scenario" mode was great: you could really feel the tension, and it had you really want to progress until the end of the series of scenarios no-matter-what.

Maybe it was just me that had a different mindset, but I'm not enjoying the FIFA 14 matchday challenges (which are, more or less, scenarios after all) as much as I did with the ISS98 ones, I'm not even close.

Well if i must be fair... my first .. Konami football game was Konami Hyper soccer , for NES , or was something like that :D after that.. iss delux for sega genesis was my big love .. fantastic game . Intros are big part in pes/iss/we history , that why i made this video , its my top 10 intros for all time . Тo bad that after 2009 konami stopped making them.
If you have own top 10 list, share it :)

In my case it was quite funny. My first REAL football videogame (and no, Pro Soccer Cup 2003 doesn't count) was FIFA 2005. The problem was, I was six at that time, and I was totally careless with CDs. Eventually, it stopped working after half a year, and I asked my father to go together to buy it again. The assistant said it was out of stock, so my father instead bought me a "Pro Evlution Soccer 5". It was one of the best videogames I have ever played.

If it ever gets to play on my computer it's because I'm on the toilet while the game is loading... I hit a button as soon as the video is starting otherwise. Games without a story shouldn't have intro movies imo, it's wasted space, effort and most importantly; Money.

Last edited:
Why is it, I don't have an intro before the game starts, i mean a cut-scene before the game starts? why? How to have it?

Back
Top Bottom