E PLURIBUS UNUM
9 May 2011
Portugal
SL Benfica
Hey guys, i have a question
I played PES on the pc since pes 3.
But i havnt like the recent ones.
i only play ML Mode so.

to you guys whats the PES Games all the way to the first to the 14th, with the best Master League Mode?
Like the one you enjoy the most negotiating, tournments, the goals records, rating, giving awards at the end of the season whats the one that has it all and was the best made?

thanks im trying to get into one of them again, ive been playing PES 6 again and i really love the ML mode there just want to know if theres any tht ive never got into thats as good as pes 6.

Three years ago I was trying to play PES 2009 ML, and while actual Master League mechanics are rather cool, gameplay makes me cringe and cry and breaks my heart really.

But ML-wise I actually liked it.

After checking most of PES games I concluded that, personally, the only game I can take really is PES 6.

While Master League there is sadly limited by a number of teams and leagues (only poor 4 x 16) and not that hard after a few years even on hardest difficulties, it has that one thing going for it.

It's still a good old Master League.

I don't really know what KONAMI wants to achieve with new ML now, it just feels like a cheaper version of FIFA Career Mode (which I neither like nor dislike really). After all I am longing for that specific, Master League climate.

I tried playing PES 2013 with Tokyo Verdy on PESJP patch, while somehow I got promoted from J2 to J1 gameplay was rather heartbreaking and the whole ML feeling simply not there.

In PES 2009 Master League at least kept me playing for a few seasons with Volendam F.C and LA Galaxy.

And most of all, PES 6 still has active patches and community. So I would say, if you enjoyed PES 2009 gameplay - go there, I was heavily disturbed by gameplay but ML itself is fine. If that's not the case, I guess it's all down to PES 6.

I have to agree that I found PES2009 on ps3 the best for ML. Haven't played it for a while but I'm sure the transfers involve a swinging meter or something to determine if the player agrees a deal or not. I played that for a few seasons though the gameplay is not great. I wish there were updates for it.

I also played ML on pes5 on ps2 for loads of seasons because the gameplay is the best. Even though the ML is not as good.

The best ML fun I had was with PES 2008 on the PSP and PES 2010 and 2011 on PC.
PES 2010 had a nice player development in it, you could see what stats developed on what player after each game.
They took it out on PES 2011 but it was still a joy playing it there.

Back
Top Bottom