Alien: Isolation - PS4,XBO,PC,PS3,XB360

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
SEGA publishes Creative Assembly Studio's brand new Alien related title in late 2014 for almost every platform.:APPLAUD:

aiscreenshot064.jpg

YouTube - Alien: Isolation Official Announcement Gameplay Trailer -- "Transmission" [US]

YouTube - Alien: Isolation First Gameplay Preview - Xbox One and PS4

• The expected gameplay length is 12+ hours.
  • There will be no facehuggers. The Alien is fully grown when Amanda reaches the station.
  • Amanda is the only playable character.
  • Other than improved visuals, the game will be the same across all platforms
- avpgalaxy.net​

Last edited:
Re: Alien: Isolation

Still to play Colonial Marines, heard it's pretty drastic, but what the heck, I loved Aliens.

Does look rather nice to look at though.

FD

Still to play Colonial Marines, heard it's pretty drastic, but what the heck, I loved Aliens.

Does look rather nice to look at though.

FD

I quite enjoyed Colonial Marines once I got down to the planet with more Aliens. Graphics/lighting were a bit of a let down though & online was horrendous

Cheers, I've actually bought it for the co-op mode, play online with my brother, we both loved the Aliens film, that was the best of the lot.

And you can't beat the sound of those sensors and the guns.

FD

Cheers, I've actually bought it for the co-op mode, play online with my brother, we both loved the Aliens film, that was the best of the lot.

And you can't beat the sound of those sensors and the guns.

FD

Online mode: Bug Hunt is a quiet fun with friends, too bad it has only 3 levels but of 10 euros its worth the money, the campaign is shit tho and the other online modes since controll is a bit off with the Alien and mostly because no one plays the game :FAIL: mostly

Th Aliens v Predator game from around 2010 is worth getting (given it's less than £10 now) as the Marine campaign is pretty good, as is predator, alien less so.

Okay, nobody laugh, but I'm ready to try Colonial Marines.

Is it a case that they will hear me scream?

FD

Re: Alien: Isolation - October 7 - PS4,XBO,PC,PS3,XB360

PC Specs have been revealed:

Quite a big difference between minimum and recommended.

Minimum PC Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7 (32bit)
Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 RAM
4GB RAM
Hard Drive: 35GB required for installation
Video Card: 1GB DirectX 11 (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430) Broadband Internet Connection

Recommended PC Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit)
Processor: AMD: Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core, 3.2 GHz or INTEL: Core 2 Quad Q9650 – 4 Core, 3.0 Ghz RAM
8GB RAM
Hard Drive: 35GB required for installation
Video Card: 2GB DirectX 11 (AMD GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia gpu: GeForce GTX660) Broadband Internet Connection

Re: Alien: Isolation - October 7 - PS4,XBO,PC,PS3,XB360

i'll stick with the PS3 version i guess since my PC is outdated so on the lowest PC setting it would look like a PS3 version at best and the graphics will be the only difference, no AI or anything else gameplay related

DEMO COMES AT THE RELEASE DATE

Back
Top Bottom