100% Manual League Setup, Sign Up Now Open *PS3*

TheWelshOne

Non-League
8 February 2008
The Pro Evo Club Manager setup is aimed at people who want to get the best out of PES, we pride ourselves on being a 100% manual league with the ability for Club Managers to buy and sell players.....the setup is like no other online league you have seen before.

We have seasons consisting of real life leagues, currently the only league active at the moment is the English Premiership, but hopefully in the not so distant future we are looking to open up the La Liga and Serie A.

Just like in real-life, managers will have the option to leave their club at the end of the season or if their club has done badly when the club was expected to do well the board can
sack those Club Managers.

We are looking for enough Club Managers to have one short season to iron out any problems ready for PES2014.

Please click the following link if you are interested. http://proevoclubmanager.invisionzone.com/

Thanks
TheWelshOne

Guys,

No disrespect to The Welsh One but if these are to the same guys who run "Pro Evo Elite Leagues" then i'd think twice about signing up. They don't play games according to the rules they set and bitch n moan if they lose games - blaming lag that doesn't exist and voiding games to avoid a defeat.

If Matt Jada is involved then give em a wide berth. Nice guys on the face of it but prima-donnas on match day.

Rant over.

Guys,

No disrespect to The Welsh One but if these are to the same guys who run "Pro Evo Elite Leagues" then i'd think twice about signing up. They don't play games according to the rules they set and bitch n moan if they lose games - blaming lag that doesn't exist and voiding games to avoid a defeat.

If Matt Jada is involved then give em a wide berth. Nice guys on the face of it but prima-donnas on match day.

Rant over.
How would you know this?

I run "PEEL" and we are proud of our site, we have set rules in place like no cut backs as thats the easy way to score, and no last man hacks...

Its about learning to respect your opponent

Can i ask you why you have said what you have just said please

Just to set the record straight, it will be 90% the same guys that play at PEEL will play there

Back
Top Bottom