Problems ATI card, entirely cleared (sttuter and lag)

abriroyesejuiii

Premiership
20 October 2011
argentina
BOCA JUNIORS
disable "ati powerplay".

search Google for information
if you do not know how, use MSI afterburner.

the problem with PES is that 2D clock, frequency too low, and this is because of "powerplay".

2d/3d work perfectly disabling this option

-NO STTUTERING, NO LAG-

if you have trouble using, please look small guide in google

:))

29373d1335602762-msi-afterburner-msi-afterburner.jpg

Last edited:
I can't say I've this problem with my AMD card. At first I experienced a little stutter when I first installed the card but that was probably due to incorrect settings on my part.

Pleased you found a solution.

Oh, and this should be in the PC section really.

I have stutter & lag on an nvidia card :( dont know what to do about it, perhaps its kitserver causing it? *shrugs*

i experience it aswell and only happens on pes, play spec ops, sleeping dogs all on high no problem but just pes only have a bit of lag/tear issues

Some ATI cards you have do things a bit differently to others I think as I have tried Rivatuner and MSI afterburner and different options are available dependent on your GFX card.

Stick with my simple fix of setting priority to High in task manager/processes. This fixes my stutter and it's so simple just to create a batch files so this happens when I boot the game.

prio or similar tools can save those settings for you, no need to use batchfiles
directly integrated into taskmanager
-

topic:
dont unterstand this problem
why shud a 2D clock setting be a problem with a 3d game, only can happen if the driver is not recognizing the game which just should not happen
if it happens the solution wud be not disabling the energy save feature, but search for the real problem

I have stutter & lag on an nvidia card :( dont know what to do about it, perhaps its kitserver causing it? *shrugs*

Me, too. I have a Geforce GTX570 and don't know why. Problem solved I had to change some options on my nvidia card.

Last edited:
Me, too. I have a Geforce GTX570 and don't know why. Problem solved I had to change some options on my nvidia card.

I have same card & it runs smooth as silk without tweaks.Would love to get to the bottom of what exactly does cause the stutter issue though as all our rigs are different.

I have same card & it runs smooth as silk without tweaks.Would love to get to the bottom of what exactly does cause the stutter issue though as all our rigs are different.

I wonder if ye are using the same drivers. I had the stuttering problem with GTX 670 then I changed my drivers and it plays smooth except for the replays of goals. I think Konami deliberately slows down the frame rate to make the goal look more dramatic in the replay but this causes a bit of a stutter. Small problem but enough to drive me nuts

Ok a few years back i used to play Starcraft & to get smooth gameplay i made a batch file to stop explorer.exe/start starcraft & then restart explorer.exe when i exited the game.New gamebooster beta 3.5 now has this option to stop explorer.exe whilst gaming,i tried it with the pes2013 demo & it cures my stutter issues.But i didn't want another 3rd party app running just to play pes smooth so i made a simple taskkill batch file that does the same job...Stops Explorer/Start Pes2013 High/Restart Explorer when i exit game & it works for me 100%...no more stutter.Note 1 This fix works great for me BUT may not work for everyone it's not a miracle cure.
Note 2 Stopping & Restarting explorer.exe sometimes causes the odd program to not put it's icon back in the taskbar so a log on/off may be required.And lastly i take no responsibility for anyone's PC playing up,whilst stopping & starting explorer is perfectly safe...you just never know.More info on stop/start explorer batch files -> http://www.askvg.com/create-simple-...orer-automatically-in-windows-xp-vista-and-7/

---------------------------------------------------------------

So for those with stutter issues that want to try my batch file simply copy & paste the text below to notepad & save as Pes 2013.bat

taskkill /f /IM explorer.exe
start/high/wait pes2013.exe
start explorer.exe

Now place your bat file in your pes 2013 installation directory eg: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DEMO" make a shortcut to the desktop from the bat file & run it.

Can u help me how to diable this function? I can't find the solution in google. I have msi ati hd 7770 and i have msi afterburner too.

Back
Top Bottom