PS2 PES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is the explanation for that? Resources? How much time consuming could it be to recycle the next-gen version's layout/video/adboards onto the PS2/PSP versions? Don't know about you guys, but the light blue/white layouts of the European Masters Cup pretty much still feels like the old UEFA Cup to me..

There is not going to be online mode in PS2. It did not exist last year, why would it be in this year, especially now that Konami showed no interest at all for the PS2 version.

Hoping I can get the game early on thursday. If I get I'll answer some questions if you want.

when you will buy it?I have information from pesfan.com
KONAMI today released a series of screens for the imminent PSP(R) and PS2 versions of PES 2012. The game is released across the two formats on October 27th/28th, priced just 19,95 Euro.

Both games feature returning cover star Cristiano Ronaldo on the pack front, and feature exclusive use of the UEFA Champions League(TM) within their options.
psp1.jpg

Last edited:
We should all be happy because they made pes 20123 ps2 version.Not wishing impossible things but only be happy for probably last version.

I know, that's why I'm going to the game shop tomorrow to see if they have it. ;)

Sorry for the doublepost but I can confirm that I am getting PES 2012 for the PS2 and PSP TOMORROW!

Since someone has called my name... Here I am!
I'm waiting for the new Pes 2012 for PS2, if someone has it, please link it to me.. so i can start working for the new editor ;)
I'll open a new post as soon as i got the game, and start working for the editor!
As usual, thanks to everyone to using my Ps2 tool :)

Thanks for letting us know D4vOr.

About the game, I saw this post in the WE blog.

"Kitana Media says:

Just 3 people work on the PS2 and PSP versions. Hardly loss of concentration.
October 26, 2011 at 2:20 pm"

So if only 3 people work on the version, it is not surprise that there is not anything new in it. And we thank those 3 for giving a game better than what the 200 give on next-gen.

Thanks for letting us know D4vOr.

About the game, I saw this post in the WE blog.

"Kitana Media says:

Just 3 people work on the PS2 and PSP versions. Hardly loss of concentration.
October 26, 2011 at 2:20 pm"

So if only 3 people work on the version, it is not surprise that there is not anything new in it. And we thank those 3 for giving a game better than what the 200 give on next-gen.

I'm with you man. You 've said something completely wright :WORSHIP: Can you send your message to KONAMI? It really impressed me! Hope that will impress KONAMI editors as well... Cheers!!

Sorryguys, but I got screwed over by me games shop. They said that they would get the game today, but it's going to be tomorrow. :(

I'm with you man. You 've said something completely wright :WORSHIP: Can you send your message to KONAMI? It really impressed me! Hope that will impress KONAMI editors as well... Cheers!!
Well, actually PES 2012 uses the same game engine with PES 6 on PS2 so the good work was done back there, with more than 3 people working on the project.

Well, actually PES 2012 uses the same game engine with PES 6 on PS2 so the good work was done back there, with more than 3 people working on the project.

Yeah, sure. But if Konami is going to stop making PES series for ps2 that's going to cost them. Beacuse if Konami make for another year (PES 2013), a bad game many people who have ps2 will either to go buy fifa for pc (let's be serious the sales of fifa 12 are already more than pes 2012 on all "next-gen" platforms) or they will use only the all-time classic PES6 with new patches... Well what I want to say is that if Konami is not interrested in ps2 versions will have to do a really hard work to reach fifa in "next-gen" versions...Otherwise Konami are gonna hurt. *Sorry for the big post*.

So anyone have pes12 download link????

here we go:
1. http://www.wupload.com/file/1289816451
2. http://www.wupload.com/file/1289866156

it's spanish version
to all:are you convert English version?
this is English Version but I don't have Credits card:
http://www.baixegames.net/pro-evolution-soccer-2012-ps2
I don't know Spanish please share link to evo-web
I have information from Dany in pesgaming:
YouTube - PES2012 [PS2] Gameplay
His OF is Germany version: