PC The Official PES online community thread

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Hi guys i just found out a cool mode that basically lets you setup leagues and tournaments amongst others online called "Community"

I only just got this game today and already neglecting my wife :LMAO: she's calling me an addict and i have not even touched all the game modes yet in this game :LMAO:

Anyone up for joining a Evo web PES league?

Put your Konami name down and i will set it up with this weekend or sometime next week.

We can also use this thread to arrange friendlies etc.

my Konami ID is: pinoy_soldier

community online MODE!!

5061081342_dd1e5c53e3_z.jpg

5060472721_6a460772de_z.jpg

5060474321_3f4bf61f12_z.jpg

I have Set up the community mode and as you can see we can have a maximum of 32 players. it gives me the option to create leagues and cup tournaments amongst us so it should be fairly easy to arrange cup and league games.

At the moment its open to everyone. not sure if i can enable a password now but it gave me the option to create a password and i said no for the time being so we can hopefuly fill up the community with lots of mature players.

See you guys online and feel free to join the community. Thanks

Last edited:
Cool nice one pal. im at work myself now so will add you as a buddy later. i think you can still join the community though, just search for evo web :)

I just added myself. Hopefully there will be some more members joining, so we can play some nice Evo-Web member-matches :)

I'd love to join, but the game says that I can only play quick matches PvP:(
uhh?

just go to community mode and then go ton online and then add/join community and finaly search and join my community by simply typing in evo web

Happened me yesterday. I opened the Settings and turned off the automatic port and set it to manual. After that i noticed the online mode opens up and shuts down more quickly.

typical shit konami

wont even let me enter the piss shit konami id and password

either says not compatible or error has occured.

its fucking pathetic in 2010 they cannot make online simplistic:RANT:

I simply cannot play online:FAIL:

typical shit konami

wont even let me enter the piss shit konami id and password

either says not compatible or error has occured.

its fucking pathetic in 2010 they cannot make online simplistic:RANT:

I simply cannot play online:FAIL:

So it actually taken me 1 hour to work out it needs the latest patch, without any prompt from Konami........utter shit

Anyway now registered drforce2010

Cool nice one mate. hop on and join the community. if we can get over 10 members on i will setup a league or something.

online is a bit of a joke. it lags soo bad. i have played maybe 6 games online and only one of them was lag free.

come on wtf is this man we are in 2010 now where a lot of us have fast broadband connections over 5mbps and im getting lag across a 1v1 YES 1v1 GAME!!

in fifa 11 i play 11v11 yes 22 player online matches with no LAG.

Last edited:
ah nevermind, reinstalled the game and it works now :)

registered! username konami ID: sincover47

Last edited:
Happened me yesterday. I opened the Settings and turned off the automatic port and set it to manual. After that i noticed the online mode opens up and shuts down more quickly.

Tried that now, but no luck:( Did you change the number of the port? Is yours also 5739?

Had a few quick matches online just now. There was one match where I chose Internacional and they chose Barcelona! There were 2 of them against me, and I managed to draw 2-2. Haha. One of the goals was pretty nice.

Another match I had against AlexRed, not sure if he's here, but he's really a great sporting guy, because he got 2 red cards and he continued playing. The red cards were because he slid the man without the ball, probably because of the lag or something. But it was a good game beat him 3-1, after he almost threatened to make a comeback.

Pretty fun experience, though the lag is quite noticeable. I'm from Singapore, so pretty much anyone in Europe or further would be laggy. Maybe someone from Australia might be less laggy.

Yea lag can be a big issue. however my last 3 matches it was complete lag free and ironicaly won 3 games in a row in MLO.

We need more guys to join the community so i can begin to create a league for us to join in and play.

What time are you guys usually on? Yesterday I was logged in but didn't see any of you lol. Ended up playing random quick matches and ranking matches, which were pretty alright, except one where I felt like the guy was lag cheating. Every time I have the ball and I wanna attack, I get this weird lag, and everything just skips and next thing I know I lose the ball. When he's attacking, it is just so smooth! Not sure if he's cheating or the connection is such, but Ive never had that before. Even on the matches with lag, it just plays and responds heavily, but not to this extent, know what I mean?

I hope it works this year. Last year evo-web community was a disaster. -_-

care to explain what you mean? i thought community mode is a new feature of PES 2011

What time are you guys usually on? Yesterday I was logged in but didn't see any of you lol. Ended up playing random quick matches and ranking matches, which were pretty alright, except one where I felt like the guy was lag cheating. Every time I have the ball and I wanna attack, I get this weird lag, and everything just skips and next thing I know I lose the ball. When he's attacking, it is just so smooth! Not sure if he's cheating or the connection is such, but Ive never had that before. Even on the matches with lag, it just plays and responds heavily, but not to this extent, know what I mean?

I think we should use xfire or something to see who is only because the PES system doesnt say if your online unless you are logged inside the online community mode.

So lads, from now on, we must use xfire as a forms of communicating with eachother and see who is online.

my xfire name is jonneymendoza

care to explain what you mean? i thought community mode is a new feature of PES 2011

I think we should use xfire or something to see who is only because the PES system doesnt say if your online unless you are logged inside the online community mode.

So lads, from now on, we must use xfire as a forms of communicating with eachother and see who is online.

my xfire name is jonneymendoza

Community feature was in PES2010 too.

i just had 3 brilliant lag free games with shank118 who is from SINGAPORE. literally lag free.

i won the first game 2:1 with arsenal where ashavin scored a 90min winner to seal the win. 2nd game shank118 was 2:0 as netherlands while i was england but managed to pull one back to make it 2:1. Last 15mins i was piling up the pressure for an equalizer and it nearly came through but ran out of time and shank118 won the match 2:1

3rd and decider game we played with the south american teams. river plate vs internazional i think it was and WOW the difference between this game in terms of pace, flair and ability compared to the other games was HUGE.

the pace was much slower and the player ability was blatent as many passes and shots where way off target.

shank118 managed to win that game 1:0 from a brilliant free kick!

Great games man, A LOT better and enjoyable than fifa 11 1v1's

i'd say the connections online have improved a lot.

edit: i use to use this site to play in leagues and tournaments againts active members:

http://www.pesrankings.com/

Back
Top Bottom