WORLD SOCCER Winning Eleven 2010 : Challenge of Blue Samurai

GRAND BLEU

Banned
22 February 2009
Suwon, Korea Republic
Suwon Bluewings & Man Utd
WORLD SOCCER Winning Eleven : Challenge of Blue Samurai (2010 World Cup Version)

01.jpg

Include Japan Challenge Mode
Release May 20th

PlayStation®3 / PlayStation®2 / PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) / Wii

http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.co.jp/ja/news/release/2010/0203_2/

Screenshot

Dr5xH19RYX2kd27yDwdIurGl3nyZ12S7.jpg

SkIH1Vi5p9aR1YYofNsQTd7Q7xLyjG5Z.jpg

TggG4c1KG6Vf5oGsZL8G1h1Z9zE1qpCw.jpg

II1k9GJ3v24679PXC18fFrqXd5f6JuIW.jpg

xOMKE3Z33Qx48396C6xH1x729MBEEa6z.jpg

UhOteqVXNriLipDpEPLjz5Uo8826u3VV.jpg

Uu78EmV3I8nw73c6Lc5XIs5VEgD1H5h3.jpg

LyHShsKpfHy35QUO2fjBjLJ4wYZ1xIPX.jpg

JIBjeEvcG52s38WS89K3dcB635r6Gv1j.jpg

NWQ5RrV14n815FloWxog1ZG9PvnM8Q33.jpg

OQ6Iv437Si5HnQBXbsk24hW6qV75111R.jpg

LrLAK548ZDWaT9Avagj2PbSXR5rkoez1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm excited about this, although this doesn't sound all that great:

"In Aoki Samurai no Chosen players can join the Japanese national team as it goes toe-to-toe against the top teams from around the globe in a bid to be crowned world champion. Officially licensed by the Japan Football Association, the new release features the biggest names in Japanese soccer sporting their national team uniforms."

See here http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.co.jp/en/news/release/2010/0203_2/index.html

Surely they wouldn't release the game with only one playable side?

Yep :)

WEs at this time of the year (Spring) were always very good games, like the Liveware Evolutions. So I'm hoping this will be as good.

Have the previous Winning eleven games been in English, or does anyone know if this is going to be? Have there been this kind of World Cup WE games before and if so, have they included club teams also? Or does anyone know if this will.. I'm just wondering if should buy PES or wait for the release of this..

Have the previous Winning eleven games been in English, or does anyone know if this is going to be? Have there been this kind of World Cup WE games before and if so, have they included club teams also? Or does anyone know if this will.. I'm just wondering if should buy PES or wait for the release of this..

Yes, the 'next-gen' games have been in English. I just hope this game has English text. I don't care about the commentators..

The last Winning Eleven game we got before the World Cup in Germany had club teams, so I'm pretty sure that they will be in this game too

Getting this! Hopefully it´s much better than PES 2010.

agreed. even if not, i played 2010 on the ps3 for the first time a few days ago and i enjoy it so much more than the pc or xbox version. don't ask me why - maybe the controller? i nearly went ahead and ordered a copy but then saw this, can't wait. any place to pre-order? :BOP:

this is also a joke.

they have to develop a great new pes 2011 and winning eleven "eleven" instead of making money with a small updated pes2010.

waste their time just for making more $$$.
he

konami is dead, long live the konami!
epic fails for 3 1/2 years now,
still cannot believe what they have done

:(

I don't know why Konami does not release this title for Japanese PC users.

First time we Japanese users always must change the language English to Japanese and play the game.
So Japanese PC users community is very small, it's too bad.
I can't believe Konami is Japanese company.

I don't know why Konami does not release this title for Japanese PC users.

First time we Japanese users always must change the language English to Japanese and play the game.
So Japanese PC users community is very small, it's too bad.
I can't believe Konami is Japanese company.

Haven't you guys always been on consoles, like the family computer, super famicom etc? I think you guys made consoles so popular.

Where are people from Europe going to buy this game? Play-Asia doesn't seem to be shipping PS3 game to Europe. Has anyone here tried using yesasia.com?

Nope. Still nothing.

All we know it should be released this spring.

No updates since Feb 3.

Back
Top Bottom