PES5 on Windows 7

is there screen tearing or is the game just not starting? I have WE9LE and it works just fine with the latest kitserver 5.

It installs fine, but when I try to run it I get a runtime error.

I'm on Windows 7 32-bit rather than 64, maybe that's why... It's frustrating because as i've said before, I think PES5 is still the best football game available.

How?? I click on settings.exe and pes5.exe and all I get are damn error messages "Pro Evolution Soccer 5 has stopped working"

and then a "Close the program" button :'(
Really, I don't know why.. I had similar problems with PES3 when I had Windows Vista. It crashed on my pc, but it worked on my friends' pc's

I didn't do any "Run As Administrator" or Compability Settings.. Just Install and Run.

It crashes on my 64-bit desktop but runs on my 64-bit laptop. Both Windows 7. Very strange, it must be a drivers issue.

I found a solution for mine but I don't know if it will work for anyone else. I'd swtiched my OS into Test Mode so I could run unsigned drivers for my PS3 gamepad. Once I turned Test Mode off again it worked fine. So if in the bottom right corner of your desktop there's a watermark that says you're in test mode, switch it off and try.

I can play this game but its slows down sometimes when playing window mode.Not sure whats the problem is? i know its nothing to do with graphics for sure since my system can easily handle it.

I found a solution for mine but I don't know if it will work for anyone else. I'd swtiched my OS into Test Mode so I could run unsigned drivers for my PS3 gamepad. Once I turned Test Mode off again it worked fine. So if in the bottom right corner of your desktop there's a watermark that says you're in test mode, switch it off and try.

How do you go into test mode?

Being able to play PES5 is one of the main reasons why I installed XP into my machine. Actually that was before W7 was out. I always hated Vista with passion.

The only downside is that I can only use 3Gigs of RAM but it has no effect on any games I've tried... all run in full speed.

I think I've found the problem.

When you first install Windows 7, PES5 works, but when you install the new DirectX from a new game or off the microsoft website, it stops working. So there's some kind of DirectX issue with PES5 and the latest version of DX :/

I've tried installing DirectX off the game's CD again but to no avail.

try this: in the .exe file for pes5, click properties and tick 'run this program in compatibility mode' and then try with the different OSs like XP SP1 and 2 or Vista. I didn't try this but this works for some old software

try this: in the .exe file for pes5, click properties and tick 'run this program in compatibility mode' and then try with the different OSs like XP SP1 and 2 or Vista. I didn't try this but this works for some old software

Right on the money. Open up the disc and before installing, right click on the Setup.exe. Set it to install under Windows XP SP 2 in the Compatibility part and at the bottom of the pop up window, click on the Run as Administrator box. You should have no issues with that fix.

Right on the money. Open up the disc and before installing, right click on the Setup.exe. Set it to install under Windows XP SP 2 in the Compatibility part and at the bottom of the pop up window, click on the Run as Administrator box. You should have no issues with that fix.

Tried that but it still wont load up for me :(

This worked for me... thanks brother!!! :WORSHIP:

I'm on Windows 7 x64 and i had screen tearing and widescreen mode problems but ever since i started using D3DOverrider and editing kload.cfg (by adding my desktop screen resolution) it solved all them for me. this is for WE9LE but same should solve the problem for PES5 as well.

Hi guys.I have been trying to run Pes 5 on Windows 7 for a week and ı've just done it.It runs smoothly now and ı am very happy.I've already know the game befoore but ı've not played it for nearly 3 years.Now,I see its the best Pes game ever.And now,ı have a question.How can ı change the stadiums in this game.I tried kitserver but it didnt work.Can somebody tell me what exatly ı need to do?And is there a way to play the game Online?

Hi guys.I have been trying to run Pes 5 on Windows 7 for a week and ı've just done it.It runs smoothly now and ı am very happy.I've already know the game befoore but ı've not played it for nearly 3 years.Now,I see its the best Pes game ever.And now,ı have a question.How can ı change the stadiums in this game.I tried kitserver but it didnt work.Can somebody tell me what exatly ı need to do?And is there a way to play the game Online?

I recommend you get Winning Eleven 9: liveware evolution. It's PES5 but in Korean (don't worry there is a patch to make it English), and released later in the year with many bugs fixed. There is a community at website weplaywe.pl that host their own leagues and matches online.

Within this site you find all info you need, as well as the stadium thing.

I recommend you get Winning Eleven 9: liveware evolution. It's PES5 but in Korean (don't worry there is a patch to make it English), and released later in the year with many bugs fixed. There is a community at website weplaywe.pl that host their own leagues and matches online.

Within this site you find all info you need, as well as the stadium thing.

Thanks man but someone already told me that a few days ago and ı've been playing the game for few days and the game is excellent ı think.One missing thing is english commentary.Everything else is very good...

I've tried everything (seemingly) to try and get PES5 to work on Windows 7 SP1 32-bit. Has anyone actually managed it? If so, how?
Did you try WE9LE(pes5 family)? It works with no problems for people under windows 7.

(I use Win7 32bit)

Back
Top Bottom