pes 2010 WII editor

Here I leave my option file ...I put not only to be discharged, but also to see if anyone can help me with the emblems and missing equipment and thus make a very complete option file.... I want to ask a favor ... to see If I use my option file and download the update from konami that currently have a problem with the wii internet ... now informs them that has this option file:

-Premier League:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Only Arsenal and Chelsea have their respective emblems).

-La Liga:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(No club has its respective emblem).

-Other Leagues A & B:
Rubin Kazam's uniform with its respective brand without advertising.
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams some with their uniforms without emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).
PES-Shop players in the Bundesliga for their clubs in the Bundesliga.

-National Teams
Europe:
Almost all the players real name (such as 98%)
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
Almost all players with real names (like 98%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
Almost all players with real names (like 99%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Almost all players with real names (like 97%)
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
All the PES-Shop players with names that are actual and clubs are in them.
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Excuse me if I have spelling errors you do not speak much English because I am from Venezuela.

Thanks for any help I can give.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lgzjd0zwgxt

warn me if there is an error.

good stuff....:COOL:

Here I leave my option file ...I put not only to be discharged, but also to see if anyone can help me with the emblems and missing equipment and thus make a very complete option file.... I want to ask a favor ... to see If I use my option file and download the update from konami that currently have a problem with the wii internet ... now informs them that has this option file:

-Premier League:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Only Arsenal and Chelsea have their respective emblems).

-La Liga:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(No club has its respective emblem).

-Other Leagues A & B:
Rubin Kazam's uniform with its respective brand without advertising.
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams some with their uniforms without emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).
PES-Shop players in the Bundesliga for their clubs in the Bundesliga.

-National Teams
Europe:
Almost all the players real name (such as 98%)
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
Almost all players with real names (like 98%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
Almost all players with real names (like 99%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Almost all players with real names (like 97%)
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
All the PES-Shop players with names that are actual and clubs are in them.
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Excuse me if I have spelling errors you do not speak much English because I am from Venezuela.

Thanks for any help I can give.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4oyd4tdmjgz

warn me if there is an error.

I will help you with edit the logo's
start already with suderland and aston villa
by the way good option file

I will help you with edit the logo's
start already with suderland and aston villa
by the way good option file

thank you very much ... I was starting to edit some uniforms that I missed and when you finish creating one another ... as the emblem of B. Munich, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Monchegladbach, Man City and others.

I thank you very seriously.

when you get ready go through me right here if you like and I do that I mentioned

thank you very much ... I was starting to edit some uniforms that I missed and when you finish creating one another ... as the emblem of B. Munich, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Monchegladbach, Man City and others.

I thank you very seriously.

when you get ready go through me right here if you like and I do that I mentioned

nano yo podria ayudarte pero en mi option file, ya tengo todos los emblemas de la liga espanola y solo me faltan 3 de la premier, y pues volver a empezar a hacerlos es muy dificil, ya que tenes que hacerlo punto por punto.

nano yo podria ayudarte pero en mi option file, ya tengo todos los emblemas de la liga espanola y solo me faltan 3 de la premier, y pues volver a empezar a hacerlos es muy dificil, ya que tenes que hacerlo punto por punto.

bueno hare algo...mientras celticfan me ayuda con el mio yo ayudo con el tuyo estaria bn?...comenzaria hoy mismo

Sorry, where are the stats for the German Bundesliga from ?

B.Dortmund 0,5 Star, Bayer Leverkusten 1,5 Stars ? :CONFUSE:

Thanks

:WORSHIP:
The January transfer windows a pain as well. I expect my team Hull City will sell 4 or 5 and bring in 2 or 3.
Will any Konami update just overwrite the same players like in Fifa roster updates?

if any ... should be closed out when the trafenrencias ... and right now there is an update from konami you upgrade to the licensed national teams in uniforms that used in South Africa 2010 ... but I can not download from these moments that have problems with my internet jaja

Good to see, that some editors started to edit PES 2010. I am sure it will be /or is a good OF. I didn't played the Wii edition yet but if then i will use the OF too.

It`s funny, but imo the Wii version is better than X360/PS3.
I got both versions and I play the Wii version with a classic controller. I makes more fun, I don`t know why. "The whole package" is slightly better :COOL:

I also think the Wii version is better, but I like the ball physics of the PS3 version so much... in Wii the ball behaves as if it was made of stone or something, it's extremely unnatural. I hope Konami manages to improve this.

if any ... should be closed out when the trafenrencias ... and right now there is an update from konami you upgrade to the licensed national teams in uniforms that used in South Africa 2010 ... but I can not download from these moments that have problems with my internet jaja

This update for the licensed national team kits is only for the xbox/ps3 versions, right?

This update for the licensed national team kits is only for the xbox/ps3 versions, right?

had said it would also be available for wii but it and have seen...

WILL BE READY SOON AS MIGHT BE CALLED VERSION 0.2 OF MY OPTION FILE NOW THAT IS NOT ONLY MINE BUT ALSO CELTICFAN AND ALL OF YOU... THANKS FOR YOU HELP CELTICFAN ... BUT WILL NOT BE THE LAST VERSION THAT I ASSURE :BOP:

if someone wants to offer help contact me by private message

Last edited:
had said it would also be available for wii but it and have seen...

WILL BE READY SOON AS MIGHT BE CALLED VERSION 0.2 OF MY OPTION FILE NOW THAT IS NOT ONLY MINE BUT ALSO CELTICFAN AND ALL OF YOU... THANKS FOR YOU HELP CELTICFAN ... BUT WILL NOT BE THE LAST VERSION THAT I ASSURE :BOP:

if someone wants to offer help contact me by private message

Well there are no updates available for the Wii version yet (after the initial update that is), i could be wrong. I hope so...

No the update are for the xbox360 and ps3 and pc
not for the wii.

NanoDiaz17 good luck with your option file
pes 2010 is more enjoying to play thanks to you.

NanoDiaz17 good luck with your option file
pes 2010 is more enjoying to play thanks to you.
seriously thanks for everything CELTICFAN...get better every time but my option file so enjoy it ... do not know why but I always liked the PES to that FIFA will never change my opinion and I assure jaja

Last edited:
seriously thanks for everything CELTICFAN...get better every time but my option file so enjoy it ... do not know why but I always liked the PES to that FIFA will never change my opinion and I assure jaja

:BOP:
your score mate 1-0
pes is more realistic then the fifa games
12 years ago i like the fifa games like 97 + 98 + 99
but afther that i don't like it anymore
but with pes 4 i iam i real pes fan
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Is there a way that with this new OF file we can improve the keepers, I.e increase their stats?

The keeper's are rubbish in this version i must say.

Is there a way that with this new OF file we can improve the keepers, I.e increase their stats?

The keeper's are rubbish in this version i must say.

if it is true ... in the PES 2009 were not so bad the goalkeeper ... You can change the stats but it is already very advanced work that might remain after the goalkeeper as super stars ... have to think very hard before doing that job.

Can any1 confirm this, when stadiums set 2 random after you finish a game against the cpu, if you changes team etc. Does the stadium change for the next game?

Back
Top Bottom