Tim7's Goals Thread - {Kanoute 18 Yard Scissor Kick!}

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
So, we come to that great time when I can finally say I have a goal's thread for all consoles :mryellow:. Not many people can say that! (In-fact I think I'm the only sad w*nker on here ;))

But I like it, so what the heck. It also allows me to show goals to whoever, at whatever computer. (I think that's as good an excuse as any ;))

Anway, I just downloaded FRAPS and Virtual Dub, and they work brilliantly. When I recorded this Scholes goal, the file was 138MB, but then Virtual Dub compressed it down to just 3.2MB :shock:. I was just mucking about with FRAPS recording but as I scored this goal and it's reasonable, I'll put it on to start off. Here we go... :mryellow:

Made a compilation of my PES Clips so far :). It's 1 min long, includes sound and is only 6.5MB: Tim7's Vid

Scholes Strike

Frank Lampard Free Kick vs "kingofpro"

Riise Cracking Goal vs "DazFeeder"

Gerrard Free Kick vs "DazFeeder"

Baros Lovely Strike vs "DazFeeder"

Hamaan Belter

Cisse Great Turn and Strike vs "DazFeeder"

Van Nistelrooy Nice Half Volley

Cristiano Ronaldo First Time Strike

Trezeguet Decent Volley vs "G.O.A.T261"

Del Piero Free Kick vs "G.O.A.T261"

Nedved Strike vs "Dazfeeder"

Del Piero Volley vs "Hoopy"

Beckham 40 yard Free Kick

Carrick First Time Volley in ML

Pedro Mendes Strike in ML

Roy Keane Drive Shot Volley vs "Ludde"

Hernandez Chest Down & Volley in ML

Kanoute 18 Yard Scissor Kick in ML

I won't be posting many more goals for the moment, because I'm going to save them up and just release a compilation everytime I feel I have enough material to make one.

Laters.

Last edited:
Re: Tim7's Goals Thread

Oh, crayon, you are so right :mryellow:

I love football and PES. I also love editing PES and getting it as real as possible! I used to edit WE7 on PS2, but since I moved to PES on the Xbox I have not been able to edit :(.

Now I am back editing on the PC its amazing. So much has changed in the year or so I was out of editing :shock:! I'm still catching up.

Expect more goals here soon, I'm gonna be playing most of today :)

Quite sick, timedwins7, just like myself. Haven't edited too much on pc - perhaps wolf's patch or something like that - quite easy stuff. We must have a game sometime...

Added a Lampard shot from a Drogba free kick layoff. Updated 01/02/05 at 00:09

Not a bad freekick, but can you tell me how you do those lay-offs?..me and my cousins have been wondering for ages, thanks.

kingpug said:
Not a bad freekick, but can you tell me how you do those lay-offs?..me and my cousins have been wondering for ages, thanks.
Push down the right analog stick buddy...hold it down depending on how hard u want the layoff pass to be. I just hold it down for a split second

Hello Tim7, how can i download your goals and upload my goals

Just checked on you Lampard goal, Tim, and I think it might be like a non-league team vs Chelsea 2005!! You'll thrash me!

tse chi keung said:
Hello Tim7, how can i download your goals and upload my goals
Well you will need the Latest XviD Codecs and then, when you click on the link to the goal it should open up Windows Media Player and download the file then play it for you automatically.

I upload all my goals here:

Video Upload

Hope that helps mate.

Added a cracking Riise strike, similar to the Giggs goal at Villa Park vs Arsenal some years ago I think! Updated 03/02/05 at 21:55

Added a Hamaan belter! The ball just rolled nicely for him and he smacked it first time from about 40 yards out. Updated 07/02/05 at 15:43

Added a great goal from Cisse, Gerrard pings in the free kick, Cisse takes it on his chest and turns in one movement, then after the ball bounces, hits it on the volley. Updated 07/02/05 at 18:43

I seem to be Tims bitch lol. look at the amount of goals against me, git, i will score a good-un one day Timothy lol

Added two more goals. Brilliant Half Volley by Van and a nice strike from Ronaldo. Scored them in the same match today!

I've compressed the videos with a different codec, so I'd be grateful if people would let me know if they work or not. Cheers! Updated 08/02/05 at 22:16

Added two more goals from the same match today lol. A well hit, first time volley from Trezeguet and a nice free kick from Del Piero.

I'd also like to apologize for the big filesizes recently, 7-10MB, I'll be keeping it nearer 5MB from now on. Updated 10/02/05 at 16:42

Added a nice Nedved strike. I also scored a nice Del Piero free kick in the same match, but it didn't make it into the highlights :(. Updated 11/02/05 at 23:28

tim are you playing on PC or PS2? if you're playin on PC what videocard u got, its really smooth looking. i have a 6800 OC and still AA and AF aren't working,ugh..

peace
m.l

Well, I play PES4 on PC - as we're in the Pro Evolution Soccer - PC sub forum ;).

I have got the NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT graphics card, and yes it's wicked. Play PES4 full screen at 1280 x 1024 and it's perfect :).

Re: Tim7's Goals Thread - {Del Piero Cracking Volley}

Added a beautiful volley from Del Piero! Updated 13/02/05 at 00:16

Nice goals, you should make a compilation.

What bootpack are you using? Because that redwhite F50+ looks nice.

Thanks mate. How would I make a compilation???

I make my own bootpacks. That F50+ RedWhite is Yougui's.

I just saw that bootpack tutorial video and made my own. It was quite easy acutally.

If you want to make a compilation you would need a video editing program, i use windows move maker, it comes with XP. Then you just put your goals in, make a nice intro and put some music on top of it and your done.

Back
Top Bottom