Graphics section....

T

Terydinho

I think that a graphics section to this forum would be good - it would allow people to post up wallpapers, splashes, signatures and avatars as well as allowing certain members the opportunity to request graphics if they don't have the time/skills/patience to make em themselves

Just an idea, but i notice that a lot of people on here have got average, some have even got shockingly poor sigs/avatars and it would just be a good way to show your creativity!

It could also contain in-game graphics for WE/PES and lots of other editable games...

I will need a few people to back me up on this in order to get a whole section, but in the mean time if you want any graphics made (mainly sigs/avatar sets) then pm me with the details and i'll get back to you asap ;)

Ok well - ignore the bit about sigs then....just for ppl who would like a decent wallpaper of their club, or in general....more ppl than this must think its a good idea?? :(

what the fuck? listen to him...becuase you cant have sigs its pointless to have a graphics section?

What about wallpapers, avatars, sigs for people who actually go on other forums.....

don't just put 'listen to him...' makes no fucking sense at all....

Why don't you just make your own thread?

Whats the need for a new section?

Don't get all angry because you aren't be able to fanny around with Photoshop in your own section. Use Soccergamings graphics section.

foxtrot said:
Why don't you just make your own thread?

Whats the need for a new section?

Don't get all angry because you aren't be able to fanny around with Photoshop in your own section. Use Soccergamings graphics section.

I'm not angry at the fact the section might not materialise, i just get a pit pissed off that people can say 'listen to him...' when i have no idea what that means...

I have no problems with people not being interested in this section, but give me a reason, thats all i ask :)

Terydinho said:
What about wallpapers, avatars, sigs for people who actually go on other forums.....

What do we have to do with other forums? Nothing at all. So it's pointless to have such a section here since we don't allow pics in sigs at all, for example.

We've got sections enough now, it's not gonna happen. Next person's gonna ask why we don't have a cooking area...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom