The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [All Platforms]

Cant wait! I just hope its not as buggy as the recent Fallout titles. :PRAY:

They have confirmed that they are using a brand new engine for Skyrim so its no longer the outdated Gamebryo engine. Thats already a huge step in the right direction.

http://twitter.com/bethblog

Looking forward to it :)

Hopefully the voice acting is better though, it was laughable in Oblivion, worst voice acting in any game I've played :LOL:.

Theres going to be a massive exclusive preview in next months Gameinformer magazing and according to the bethesda podcast there going to be giving a lot of info instead of the ussual vague game previews as the game is out in less than 12 months :).

Heres my GameInformer Scans

skyrim1.jpg

skyrim2.jpg

skyrim3.jpg

skyrim4.jpg

skyrim5.jpg

skyrim6.jpg

skyrim7.jpg

skyrim8.jpg

skyrim9.jpg

skyrim10.jpg

skyrim11.jpg

skyrim12.jpg

skyrim13.jpg

skyrim14.jpg

Last edited:
The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 1

YouTube - The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 1

The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 2

YouTube - The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 2

The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 3

YouTube - The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 3

The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 4

YouTube - The Sounds of Skyrim: The Mark Lampert Interview - Part 4

Last edited:
Looks sweet.

Will pick it up in a few years though, sod paying £40 for it on release when you will be able to get a Game of the Year edition (all DLC included) for a tenner if you're willing to wait!

I read somewhere there were mixed receptions to the Skyrim build on 360 so Bethesda had been going around telling people "well it looks better on PC"...

Oh yeah don't get me wrong I think it looks fantastic for a 360 game and I'll certainly be pre-ordering it, just mentioning what I read on another site :)

Talking of pre-ordering, anyone getting the collector's edition? Looks sweet but crazy price $149/ £129

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim_2011_08-05-11_001.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2011/08/skyrim-collectors-edition-announced

* Alduin Statue: Created in conjunction with the IP Factory, this collector’s only statue stands 12” tall and is made of high quality PVC. Modeled from actual in-game 3D digital files, it showcases Alduin, the World Eater. He stands perched atop one the game’s many dragon walls that teach the player the lethal language of dragons.
* ‘The Art of Skyrim’ Official Art Book: Featuring over 200 pages of striking, full-color illustrations, sketches and models, this stunning 9 3/8” x 12 1/8” coffee table book showcases the characters, creatures, environments, and weaponry of Skyrim. With a foreword by game director Todd Howard and commentary from Bethesda Game Studios artists, readers will be guided through the game’s iconic visual style.
* ‘The Making of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’ DVD: This documentary DVD contains exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage, including interviews with the Bethesda Game Studios team as they take you from concept to creation and provide insights into the story, gameplay, setting, legacy of the Elder Scrolls franchise, and much more.

Looks really impressive. Haven't managed to really get into these rpg's yet because generally the worlds are all so sparce because of the scale. This on the otherhand looks full of life.

Back
Top Bottom