Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Re: Red Dead Redemption - Old West GTA Stylee!

First one doesn't work yet.

Second one is marvellous - exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for. Oh happy day!

I think it will be ok, GTA's ballistics are more realistic than some shooters I've played, it's not going to have ArmA2 type ballistics but I think a headshot will kill etc. etc. in those days the weapons were pretty inaccurate, pistols especially so I think there'll be a little balancing required.

Wow, it's just what I'm waiting for. Impressive. And begins with an harmonica! Top that!

Ooooh yes please. Thanks for the mirrors.

Take2 haven't emailed you yet demanding it be removed? ;)

I'm pretty sure marking legally threatening emails as unread is a solid defence.

WOW!!! Automatically GOTY. Heck, it's even better. It's the best game of all times. Period.

Going to watch Once upon a time in the west again this weekend. Wow. Really. Impressive. A real homage to one of the genres that defines cinema.

Last edited:

well i've got to say it does look very good, i just hope the story is equally as good, cause the story has to grab me in these types of games to keep me playing.

4 new screenies:

http://gamersyde.com/news_read_dead_redemption_images-8865_en.html

image_red_dead_redemption-12077-1780_0001.jpg

I've been watching the John Marston trailer again. I keep rewinding and rewatching the bit with the physician over halfway through - "I know a cure for all ailments, Mr Marston". He's utterly brilliantly done. Everything from the position of his hands and the side-on stance, to the assuredly smug look on his face, the movement of his tongue and the wattle of his chin, are all utterly perfect.

There's a good preview at 1up.com.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=1&cId=3177316&p=4

Rockstar are fast becoming the leaders in video game design and development, IMO.

They made a pretty good table tennis sim game if i remember well...

Back
Top Bottom