Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Re: Red Dead Redemption - Old West GTA Stylee!

Cocksuckers.

Hopefully the wait makes it more worth it or something.

I wonder how long it will be before microsoft throw a truck load of money at this to get some more exclusive dlc

Cocksuckers.

Swaergen! Cocksacker!

keoneyoung.jpg

YouTube - Deadwood - san francisco cocksucker

I'm just rewatching it all in case you hadn't guessed. :) Now everyone has the chance to do the same before the game is released.

Yeah we decided to re-watch it as well considering silly US networks end every TV season in the same week so we go from 50 shows to watch each week to 3 :(

Well up for this game, shame about the delay but i imagine there are plenty of releases to occupy me.

(ah well no idea how embed works...wouldn't cut and paste the link)

-

Slow season time for TV aye, i'm going to catch up on Dexter and series 3 of Deadwood i suppose...Got the Sopranos to plow through too.

Last edited:

Great screenshots, I don't mind waiting if they deliver. It's better if they can work patiently and well in the product, I don't like things rushed out.

Yep true, plus I'll have Fight Night Round 4 and then Fifa10 to eat up most of my gaming time for the next 6 months or so :)

Yep true, plus I'll have Fight Night Round 4 and then Fifa10 to eat up most of my gaming time for the next 6 months or so :)
your not wrong there, i only manage to get a couple of hours of gaming in 4 nights a week at most and i only play on fifa and ufc now. so this being delayed doesn't really bother me, it'll give them more time to get it right!

Well I often game for easily more than 40 hours a week but I tend to become addicted to one game at a time :)

Sounds good, pretty about the delay, also with Mafia, drat.

Liked Call of Juarez:BIB.

FD

One of my most anticipated games ever... will have a new trailer next tuesday, as rockstar posted:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...john_marston"_coming_next_week_-_tues_dec_1st

There are rumours about an April launch. Can't wait for it. I'm going to hear "The man with the harmonica" from Apollo 440 just to feel cool for a while. Wish the main character had no name, though...

List time!

Late February through to April is utterly ridiculous now. GT5, Bad Company 2 (Beta is incredible), Heavy Rain (March?), God Of War 3, FF13 etc etc, all in the space of 6 weeks. And that's just on t'grill - Splinter Cell and Dead Rising 2 are out on the last week of Feb for the tainted.

Should be interesting to see how they do bar room brawls, assuming they're still using the ragdoll mk 2 business that had you staggering while drunk or rolling off bonnets etc in GTA.

FUCKING HELL.

That looks staggeringly incredible, seeing as their cutscenes are always made with the game engine it's going to look fantastic to play. Obviously LQ in that version but some of the lighting looks almost photo realistic at times.

Back
Top Bottom