GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Image of cover removed to stop people banging on about hows its a fake!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks ThomasGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAL! you are truly a genius with that observation! Is everyone happy now? It's a fake ok? Thommy the tank has confirmed it. OK?

Also confirmed tho, just for El Diego, Bears do actually shit in the woods....................

i thought the first post about it had established it was a fake!lol. very good by el diego aswell :D
its pretty obviously fake from, elisha cuthbert, the ship from clipart and the dipset logo.
thanks tho thomas, for confirming, cos there was a massive element of doubt in all of our minds. God, think how much bloodshed couldve been stopped if theyd checked really important things with this font of knowledge. e.g did iraq have wmds?
maybe you have insider knowledge on other things than pes and gta covers......was diana murdered? was 9/11 a conspiracy involving the US government?!

Maybe you could shed some light?

Not sure if this is fact couldnt find a link:

GTA4 will be in London (Maybe)

NEW YORK, NY March 15th, WIRED (AP)
The upcoming sequel to Rockstar's most successful franchise has gamers around the world itching for info, including the team here at WIRED. Earlier today at the WIRED Pro Convention in New York, Rockstar North announced that GTA IV will take place London. Rockstar has hinted at locations such as Tokyo and London (Registered domains with these cities belong to Rockstar), despite the fact that an previous installment of the franchise takes place in London (GTA 2).

GTA2 didnt take place in London so thats wrong! London 1969 was merely an add on for GTA1!

Dj

Its a non gaming site tho so they could be excused for getting the GTA 2 part wrong.
Its heavily rumoured to be New york but i remember the leaked so called fake pic that had a clock in it and i think Rockstar leaked it as a big hint. still going for a British GTA

that pic was on qj net about a month ago, fake as thomas said its elisha cuthbert on the cover, and the big dude was from another film i think they said

i said it was elisha cuthbert! thomas just gave the royal seal of confirmation that the obviously fake cover was fake!

Jesus fucking wept, how many times do we need to say the cover's fake?! That's six times now!! Come on people, get with the program!!

Last edited:

but it is fake... that's the point... uhm...?

trailer on the 29th :)

the dude on the left of the fake cover is frankie four fingers from Snatch

Cover image removed now to stop people commenting on it

You just know the trailer will tell us nothing at all too

true... it'll be something stupid like opening with the GTAVI logo, followed maybe by in-game footage of a beach or something, not letting us on to anything... then there'll be a split second where you see a random building in the game, followed by a black screen saying "Coming October"

;)

Didnt realise it was GTAVI.... christ Ive missed GTA IV already?

Dj

Im hoping this trailer really does give us some good info on what is one of the most anticipated titles of the year. Ill be extremely disappointed if we end up with the logo and a few random boring things that wont show us anything....

Dj

I'm guessing (hoping) it will be like those gta:sa trailers before the game came out

Back
Top Bottom