PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Maybe a new english team could be Arsenal? Look at the third image in the second line... We can see the gun in the Arsenal Stadium seats...

The third image in 1st line is Villa Park, maybe Aston Villa?

And we can see Warsaw National Stadium in the last image of the last line and the Poland National team emblem in the screen...

ftq4g5.jpg

Or maybe they only choose that image for nothing...
Trust me they cannot use that picture if arsenal are not licensed in the game, Every team that would be used in the menu is licensed, so u can pretty much call it how it is.

If Poland are there, then Poland are licensed and if arsenal are there then arsenal are licensed. It is actually starting to make sense now, since EA sports exclusive individual deal with Arsenal expired this year. So its is pretty much feasible that arsenal are licensed in the game.

Trust me they cannot use that picture if arsenal are not licensed in the game, Every team that would be used in the menu is licensed, so u can pretty much call it how it is.

If Poland are there, then Poland are licensed and if arsenal are there then arsenal are licensed. It is actually starting to make sense now, since EA sports exclusive individual deal with Arsenal expired this year. So its is pretty much feasible that arsenal are licensed in the game.

And maybe Aston Villa, you can see MACRON and the seats below, this stadium is clearly Villa Park...

We are paying the price for the idiots who come up with unblocking teams and stuff in pc demo in recent years. :CRY:

We are paying the price for the idiots who come up with unblocking teams and stuff in pc demo in recent years. :CRY:

You just insulted the most important people in the community. People like you and Konami are the idiots. Look at FIFA their demo has nothing more, no database nothing but what it brings and no one is fully unblocking their game. Konami are the fools for including stuff in their demo that they weren't sure they had the permission to use. Their incompetence was brought to light.

We are paying the price because Konami are incompetent and petty, not because of the modders. That should stand clear.

Truth in that re Modders for quite a long time.Although the force is weakening.......

The force is weakening through the fault of Konami. Many modders leave because Konami don't wring a good game and don't support the modders on that last years (Example: They call us hackers for only unblocking a demo...). If they were more professional in his work and were doing the things better, these things would not happen, they nor inform well and neither it offers a good dealing to the consumer.

Last edited:
The force is weakening through the fault of Konami. Many modders leave because Konami don't wring a good game and don't support the modders on that last years (Example: They call us hackers for only unblocking a demo...). If they were more professional in his work and were doing the things better, these things would not happen, they nor inform well and neither it offers a good dealing to the consumer.
2k sports are embracing their modding community, most games are accepting their modding community because it makes the games more popular.

Konami doesn't have the luxury of letting go of their modding community, their game simply will not survive, fifa is probably going to be the strongest it has ever been owing to its licences and presentation. The new nba2k tv show in the game would also showcase community developed content as a way of supporting modders.
I am truly sorry for konami they release a trailer and it comes out in japan ? it is like they are determined to wreck their franchise good-luck to them.

Yes agree entirely.We were hit with an unfinished game last year,that Konami tried to pull together with DLC & patches.
They are probably still on cloud nine winning a pre release gameplay award,but my personal view is that it wont guarantee them an order book,there own expectation may be high now, but PC customer base is not.
Couple that with by the time PC version is released,people are going to be heavily into FIFA,which really does seem good this year.

Yes agree entirely.We were hit with an unfinished game last year,that Konami tried to pull together with DLC & patches.
They are probably still on cloud nine winning a pre release gameplay award,but my personal view is that it wont guarantee them an order book,there own expectation may be high now, but PC customer base is not.
Couple that with by the time PC version is released,people are going to be heavily into FIFA,which really does seem good this year.
+10000000000000

am i the only one here who is confused a bit?

- all PES demos released at the same time back then
- modders opened the PC files, found out too early about the licences, caused problems
- no PC demo before release then!
- ...but PS3 demo is there? with the same file system? and no one at Konami looked up the internet to find anything about the so called PS3 decrypter program? in 2014? 8 years after the console release?

I just want to see the guys face now who came up with the grand idea of sabotaging the PC demo to protect licences.

Chandler-Bing-laughter-to-shock-reaction-at-meeting.gif

That was only a BS excuse. Most likely PC version will only be ready in the last minute (and it the same optimization problems of last year).

I'm increasingly of the opinion that Konami should develop PES solely for the PlayStation platform. They don't care about PC (fear piracy and modding, and also don't seem to embrace digital distribution) and the Xbox seems to be an afterthought.

It's all too much for them.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that Konami should develop PES solely for the PlayStation platform. They don't care about PC (fear piracy and modding, and also don't seem to embrace digital distribution) and the Xbox seems to be an afterthought.

It's all too much for them.
Honestly I feel that way too. i wonder why konami cant employ more staff,, they act like some stupid indie dev at times.

Me thinks Pes is gonna be good this year folks been playing it on the ps3 its a great play it doesn't look pretty but if it plays the same or better then the ps3 with the pc graphics ill happy wait till next year for all the bells and whistles.

I find fifa really boring same shit just it looks really astounding but the saying goes if ya polish a turd its still a turd!

What has really been bumming me out lately is the fact we only get two footy games a year that's not competitive its a monopoly nearly every other gaming genre gets releases all the time its not fair Ea and Konami really are coming from a privileged position.

I swear if not for how the business game is rigged we prob could have had loads of pes 6s now, Its time to free the footy genre of all this stupid "RED TAPE" #FreeTheFootBall

^This^.. I'll still buy the game,I've bought it for the past 12 years but this is the first time since Fifa 99 that I'll be buying Fifa as well,I really liked the demo so for me this year it's both games.

They are talking about the PC version being hybrid, maybe we will get a last gen executable with next gen assets?
I think pc version is ps4, konami are very lazy developers and the ps3 is usually a pain to code for not to talk of port to pc. Also it takes a lot of resources to port form ps3 to pc as compared to ps4 to pc. Konami are liars.

ByTid4RIMAAX23H.jpg:large

I guess it's bad news for PC. PS3/X360 versions look exactly like PES 2014.
That ps4 ribery face looks like pes 2014 pc on high and 16 anisotropic filtering, not much of a difference to me there are practically the same , if anything it looks sharper than the xbox360 face . So sad that this is supposed to be nextgen i really hope the skin textures are improved somewhat.

Lol adam said konami wanted to make a splash on nextgen and not release a pes 2014 HD seems like they did exactly just that.

That ps4 ribery face looks like pes 2014 pc on high and 16 anisotropic filtering, not much of a difference to me there are practically the same , if anything it looks sharper than the xbox360 face . So sad that this is supposed to be nextgen i really hope the skin textures are improved somewhat.

Lol adam said konami wanted to make a splash on nextgen and not release a pes 2014 HD seems like they did exactly just that.

He said they did not ONLY want to release 2014 in HD(?) for PS4/Xbox1 last year, but a better product overall for 2015; gameplay, etc. So they did exactly just that.

So please don't twist words to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom