PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Totally agree, its not good to be treated this way.Especially loyal customers who have bought the game for many years now.

It's bad. But at least you get to return the game in 2 hours on steam if you don't like it :P

Well, they just listened to PC users releasing MGS V the same day as the console version, why can't they listen Pes Pc fans?

pLgnWOj.png

Well, I was actually comparing a demo with 2 hours of retail gameplay. Demo has no net play so that should be out of the question. Even though, in these days with the tons of people playing online, I'd love to see them giving us online gameplay in demos.

Yes,read and digest,thats what I said.No need to disagree.
Its Konami fault for putting that in Public domain,as a Company they have taken the wrong measure ( no demo )to prevent it happening again.

I agree , big mistake by konami to include full database , but last year we checked ps3 and x360 demo , full database wasn't included , only selected teams. it seems they found how to deal with the problem , then why they don't make it on pc ... maybe to punish pc community 3 years , seems a bit long
they should make this situation clear , official statement ...
we wait 1 year , no demo , then we buy the game , poor LOD and removed features ...
I hope this situation will change , pc community lose fans/modders every years , I remember old pes it was incredible !

btw :

@Adam_Bhatti
People asking about the PC demo, it will come, I just don't know when. I'll update when I know #PES2016

does anybody buy this kind of crap?
not sure if it's funny or sad for him to think he can take us for fools this bad...

I just don´t wanna to make everyone angry.
It will be the same as last year, real or not the demo can be released on the same date as the full version, and we can get this game and demo like last year at november.
Don´t hope for yourself getting the full game right away next month. Ever!
KONAMI is now obssesed with the PC fans, or Adam just go cry like a baby and make excusses to the konami devs to release more late as expected. Non of us know if they are working on the PC version right now, or maybe the game for pc as been in 10% work done.
I'm going to the beach get some sun :BYE:

Last edited:

Looks like same old same old like last year.

YEP, but to be honest it wouldn't have bottered me that much.
I expected crap
but trying to sugarcoat it again and blame piracy and low sales .
they are basicaly trying to sell us shit (in the purest literal way) and are very dissapointed that we don't buy it.
some of us will buy anyway, because let's face it, we are hardcore fans and I don't see FIFA doing some spectacular change to make me go their way.
but this lack of respect from konami pes team, give less and less every year, I have no words for it...

can really imagine what would qualify this guy to represent our beloved game in any way...
pure example of a drama queen:
kestevon ‏@kestevon 31m31 minutes ago
@Adam_Bhatti Guys if you want to play football game on PC better buy FIFA 16 instead
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 30m30 minutes ago
@kestevon nice example of why I don't answer PC questions. I don't deesrve the hate, I do my best, but not in my hands. Take care,

How is the pure truth = hate?
Adam is right about one thing that he can not do anything, he can not make decisions other people do it.

he can not do anything good maybe, but bad he can...we've seen it.
last year after PC footage finally saw the light and he was questioned about the disgusting graphics and al sorts fo short comings he replied: PC version looks and plays great and everybody is content with it.
that was like big slap in the face to all the pc community.
could not believe my eyes who represents our beloved game.
if he dares to lie us to our faces like that, what do you think he feeds back at konami hq?
i can picture it :
PES TEAM: hey adam, what do pc gamers think about pes201?
Adam: pc guys complain graphics are just too good for them, they demand a huge downgrade for pes2015.

I'm not saying this drama queen deserves death threats...that's a little too far, but everytime he posts or says something about PC it's like he's begging to be punched in the face.

I doubt he would do that. There is risk involved and what will he get in return? Yeah nothing. The blame should go to the devs who works for the PC version. They are some lazy assholes who doesn't do their job properly.

Come on lads, we all knew this would happen. Yet again, no demo and another potentially inferior PC version. It's Konami. It's too easy to call.

I'm not condoning their actions. It's to be expected of a company that routinely drops the ball and is so far out of touch with the modern games industry. EA can put out a FIFA demo on PC every year so there really is no excuse. Bhatti can bullshit all he wants but it's patently obvious there will be no demo. And let's face it, PES demos haven't been representative of the final product for some time now.

Use the Steam refund option and vote with your wallet if you don't like what you see. That's what I will be doing. Two hours isn't ideal but I think it's long enough for any game to sell itself and for the player to judge whether the game is worth persevering with.

I'll be buying FIFA again this year. It may not do many things as well as PES but it's the easier game to live with these days and there is at least parity with the next-gen console versions.

Two hours to test the game out? I think it is enough. I do not mean about deeper gameplay analyzing, but the first impression might decide whether I want to keep that game on a handrive, or definitely it is the same shit as PES 2015 is, so I do not wish to spend any quid on it. After three, four matches we can rate game's "basement" to make sure this is the product we want to pay for.

In Pro 15 case, I just had played 2 matches to delete this game of my drive straight away being completely disgruntled of KONAMI's work and the way how PC players have been treated. After couple of months I've tested the game again and nothing has been changed to my primary opinion.

LAST CHANCE, Konami.. I reckon that in next year I won't be even following what's going on with Pro 17. So sad.

that option is gold, since last year when the demo came out in september for consoles it was completely different in areas like shooting to the retail version

Last edited:

I wish we had that option on the consoles too :(

The Steam refund option is huge. Puts power back in the gamer's hand where it belongs.

Don't worry about no demo guys, it was never indicative of final version game anyways.

The important thing we need is for someone to test the differences in gameplay between the PS3 and PS4 versions. That will tell us what we need to know.

The Steam refund option is huge. Puts power back in the gamer's hand where it belongs.

Don't worry about no demo guys, it was never indicative of final version game anyways.

The important thing we need is for someone to test the differences in gameplay between the PS3 and PS4 versions. That will tell us what we need to know.

That part is so true and sad nowadays and is the reason I'd rather have that steam option on consoles than a demo.

Uhm, dumb question maybe:

How long is that 2h refund stuff valid?
I´m quite sure I never played PES 2015 more than 2h.

Could I still have a refund on that?

In the office right now and would check that tonight. Need to reinstall steam though.

Uhm, dumb question maybe:

How long is that 2h refund stuff valid?
I´m quite sure I never played PES 2015 more than 2h.

Could I still have a refund on that?

In the office right now and would check that tonight. Need to reinstall steam though.
It's only possible for 14 days after actually buying the game.

Last gen PES was king on PC
This gen KONAMI gave PC to EA...
Funny how things turn out

So what do you guys think. How many areas will PES screw the PC version this time?

What does it take to end this fucking console monopoly bullcrap?

Back
Top Bottom