PS2 PES 3 MASTER LEAGUE SERIE A+B 95/96

thanks for the offer of help francogr I could maybe get you to do some appearances for the lesser teams when I start again

sorry lads I dont want to release the kits before my patch is done I spent alot of time making them and would like my patch to have them first but after release everyone is free to use them for whatever they want

again no time scale of when I will start this again I will maybe wait till I get a new laptop and then get the last 20% done and release it

wow... this was such a great idea. PES 3 is my favourite PES game. It's too bad that this patch is dead...

such a shame i never got to finish this after all that work due to family life it became impossible to complete sadly i had all stats and kits completed but still had to finish over 2000 appearances formations ect with no help it became too much

i am tempted to carry on one day for the PC version even if PES 3 is a dinosaur in gaming term its still highly enjoyable to play I have all the files backed up somewhere hopefully..

such a shame i never got to finish this after all that work due to family life it became impossible to complete sadly i had all stats and kits completed but still had to finish over 2000 appearances formations ect with no help it became too much

i am tempted to carry on one day for the PC version even if PES 3 is a dinosaur in gaming term its still highly enjoyable to play I have all the files backed up somewhere hopefully..

I know the feeling. Quite often I think about making a new patch for pes 3, but every time I stop cause it is too much work for one person. Not to mention I am working on my own soccer game, which alone is taking all my free time. PES 3 is my love, my passion, and in fact I am building my game thinking about that type of gameplay, and I am also trying to emulate the same type of Master League, but with more leagues (I don't like at all the new transfer system, I prefer the old one)

hey vihn78 i think we spoke before and you helped me with some things when i first started patching PES 3!

I always go back to this game its so playable and has always been a challenge vs the CPU I like the fact that its so simple yet you can sometimes overcome the mechanics and do something unexpected like scoring from a new angle or a move you havent pulled off before with these new generation games everything feels so linear like you cant go outside of the games standard mechanics and do something unexpected if that makes sense

i also came across and really good version of PES that I have never played before its winning eleven 6 Final evolution on the gamecube very arcade style but great fun. I have a question one thing always annoyed me about PES 3 is the horn sounds when a team scores as far as im aware there was no way of editing the CES sound files is that still correct?

hey vihn78 i think we spoke before and you helped me with some things when i first started patching PES 3!

I always go back to this game its so playable and has always been a challenge vs the CPU I like the fact that its so simple yet you can sometimes overcome the mechanics and do something unexpected like scoring from a new angle or a move you havent pulled off before with these new generation games everything feels so linear like you cant go outside of the games standard mechanics and do something unexpected if that makes sense

i also came across and really good version of PES that I have never played before its winning eleven 6 Final evolution on the gamecube very arcade style but great fun. I have a question one thing always annoyed me about PES 3 is the horn sounds when a team scores as far as im aware there was no way of editing the CES sound files is that still correct?

You are right, we did spoke and shared some tips and ideas :)
Do you have the AFS extract 7.1.3 beta 5?
It is included in the wolf utility package for pes 3 and 4.
This tool not only can extract any type of file like AFS explorer, but has also a SPF and a CES file plugin so that you can create and replace any sound file of the game :)
If you don't have it I can post it online for you

yea i have it just found it in the wolfs utility pack folder!

im just messing about with the game files and i cant seem to find the location of the air horn noises played after scoring or the cheer when you score dont suppose you remember the name of these files?

yea i have it just found it in the wolfs utility pack folder!

im just messing about with the game files and i cant seem to find the location of the air horn noises played after scoring or the cheer when you score dont suppose you remember the name of these files?

I don't know about those files, I never made a map of the sound files as I just made some few tests when I was working on my 2009/10 patch
Unfortunately I have no back up of my material, apart a few kits

i did it! after searching for hours and reading old threads i found the match sounds like the crossbar noise ball sound horns voices refs whistle ect i can listen to them modify them improve them but now i need to find a way to put them back inside the original bin file that contains the sound files...i have no idea how

i did it! after searching for hours and reading old threads i found the match sounds like the crossbar noise ball sound horns voices refs whistle ect i can listen to them modify them improve them but now i need to find a way to put them back inside the original bin file that contains the sound files...i have no idea how

so they are not CES files but BIN files? With BIN files I have no idea too, but I may do some researches and see if I can help again

Yea they are .Bin files found in 100common folder i opened them up with psound inside the bin file is multiple sound effects that you can export as wav then edit but psound has no import function

Ds anyone know where are the files related to boots? I thought everything was inside the 20boot file, but I didnt find any bootpack. Mostly I would like to insert a different bootpack and also change the value of the default colour for boot editing. I have a patch from the 2003/04 season with the argentina League, and they made very wonderful Golden colour for Ronaldo's boots, with ingame editor, but I can't find which files I should import to my afs

Ds anyone know where are the files related to boots? I thought everything was inside the 20boot file, but I didnt find any bootpack. Mostly I would like to insert a different bootpack and also change the value of the default colour for boot editing. I have a patch from the 2003/04 season with the argentina League, and they made very wonderful Golden colour for Ronaldo's boots, with ingame editor, but I can't find which files I should import to my afs

Euro 96 Kits Please :)

Back
Top Bottom