PS2 PES Editor 2014

DerfelLink

Non-League
5 August 2004
Hey guys, as my good friend D4v0r didn't happen to update his editor for PES2014 I've thought about doing it on my own: all I know about tweaking this editor I know because of him, so you could say credits go to D4v0r, mainly.

I think I've got everything covered (from teams to players plus emblems, logos, stadiums and leagues) but I could be wrong as I don't own the game, I've only got an Option File caught on the web.

Please let me know if anything works fine (any bug you find, please point it out! Thanks) and do not forget to backup your option files, as I'm not responsible for any damage or data loss. Please, use it carefully and enjoy.

0.2 UPDATE:
- Save: the modified Option File is now correctly read by the console
- Emblems: it is now correctly read the emblem order
- Nationality: nationatilities are now listed in order
- PES Points: it is now possible to edit PES Points and to unlock PES Shop
- Stadiums: stadium number is now showing correctly
- Player list: Edited, ML Old and ML Young players are now correctly showing

Download link (source code)

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks mate! Here's the features for the 0.2 version:

- Save: the modified Option File is now correctly read by the console
- Emblems: it is now correctly read the emblem order
- Nationality: nationatilities are now listed in order
- PES Points: it is now possible to edit PES Points and to unlock PES Shop
- Stadiums: stadium number is now showing correctly
- Player list: Edited, ML Old and ML Young players are now correctly showing

Again, please let me know if anything works fine (any bug you find, please point it out! Thanks) and do not forget to backup your option files, as I'm not responsible for any damage or data loss. Please, use it carefully and enjoy.

0.2 UPDATE: Download link (source code)

Last edited:
Sure mate, I've already spread the news, thanks.
By the way, lately I've been working on an alternative editor, here's the link (SRC included); it lets you:

- import the second option file from PES5, 6, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- import/export a single player (in .plrv format)
- import/export a single team (in .tmrv format)
- export the file option as para (it actually saves players and formations)
- lowercase/uppercase player names

Please be aware that players and kits from PES5, 6 2008, 2009 and 2010 are not to be imported as highly conflicting with recent versions; shall you find any bug please let me know, thanks.
Cheers

Last edited:
Please release a new version who has Libertadores' Teams unlocked to edit in editor. Thx. Good job!

Please release a new version who has Libertadores' Teams unlocked to edit in editor.
That can't be done, mate, as the editor works on the Option File; Libertadores' players are stored inside the 0_text. The only thing I could think of for the new editor was to let you lower/uppercase player names; this editor lets you:

- import the second option file from PES5, 6, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- export the file option as para (it actually saves players, formations and kits)
- lowercase/uppercase player names (also for .bin players from Libertadores etc.)
- show more accurate (and slower) duplicate players list

If you study source code of PES 2013 Editor you will see it's possible show libertadores teams.

Sure mate, I've already spread the news, thanks.
By the way, lately I've been working on an alternative editor, here's the link (SRC included); it lets you:

- export the file option as para (it actually saves players and formations)
- lowercase/uppercase player names

Please be aware that players and kits from PES5, 6 2008, 2009 and 2010 are not to be imported as highly conflicting with recent versions; shall you find any bug please let me know, thanks.
Cheers

Waiting for purchased copy to arrive, can't wait to to play around with this you are a legend my son!!!!

Thanks for this nthachus. :)

Does anybody happen to know where I can buy PES2014 for PS2?

I've been checking everywhere online and it's sold out. I know it's an old game now but even second hand I cannot find. :(

Back
Top Bottom