The Master League adventures thread

I've a question that is a bit off-topic, but i didn't know where to post it elsewhere : Do the regen players have generic faces or do they keep the same face as the one they regen from ? example : the hazard regen has the same face that hazard has in firebird or not ? I hope you understand the question

I've a question that is a bit off-topic, but i didn't know where to post it elsewhere : Do the regen players have generic faces or do they keep the same face as the one they regen from ? example : the hazard regen has the same face that hazard has in firebird or not ? I hope you understand the question

Hi, in PES 5 they just come back as the same player with the same face only younger with lower stats. What I used to do was make a note of who retired and just change their names in the Option File so at least it seems a bit more realistic. The only problem with that is that you need 2 option files, original one and master league one. :))

Thank you, but when you talk about the same face, you mean the face from the kitserver, right ?
Changing the players names take effect in ML even when the save was before the editing ?

No I don't use kitserver only the normal in game boring faces :P

Yes the player's names change even after you have started a ML. But if you want to change the names please make sure you have a copy of your original Option File otherwise you will mess that up. ;)

Ok thank you geeeeee, i hope i will one day be able to tell my stories in ML in this topic, but for the moment i'm enjoying more editing than playing :)

Ok thank you geeeeee, i hope i will one day be able to tell my stories in ML in this topic, but for the moment i'm enjoying more editing than playing :)

Lol as you speak I am editing now. Although the enjoying part of it has stopped and I just want to start playing now. :ZZZ:

i had a psp in the past, and i remembered that it was difficult to find pes 6 of. I don't think you can convert ps2 to psp and vice-versa, but i'm not 100% sure.

Oh ok thanks. I was hoping it can be done as I just bought one from Amazon :BLINK:

Keeping it on topic, I look forward to your ML stories.

Game: PES 6
Patch: Firebird
Match Difficulty: Top Player
ML Difficulty: Very Hard
Team: Agrinio FC (custom)

Perhaps the worst season I have ever had in Master League just ended for me, tonight. But I actually feel relieved and not disappointed.

It was a very hard season, I had made a poor custom team with a small roster, mostly consisted of cheap Greek players, who had to compete against some big clubs like Manchester United and PSG.

My players' fatigue was forcing me to play too defencevely, which was okay for the Division 2 Cup, as I managed to get to the final, but simply not enough to get promoted to Division 1.

I finished 6th in the championship and lost the Cup's final against Fenerbahce:

44C3ZQV.jpg

jBqd7AI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom